Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives (10560 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 4:41am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=zemaye post=41308047][/quote]

Bravo...
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by kakakibuy(m): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2015
mostyg:
Hello nairalanders,

I want to build a house and intend providing for two wives. How best do you think I should go about it? Do I separate their apartments or just their kitchen? Has anybody found himself in this situation before and how were you able to deal with it?

Your advice would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

My brother who doubles as my Manager is an Architect. *Lagos based. He can deliver a suitable Architectural design. PM if you're interested.
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by jadelyn007(f): 6:24am On Dec 26, 2015
Going to the architecture section would have been more appropriate and you would have saved yourself the stress.

Anyway, my 2cent advice is that you build 2 different flats in one compound or a fully detached duplex with a large common sitting room. Each apartment should have its own small sitting room, kitchen and all the usual stuff. You should also have you own private living area cos you might want to be alone sometimes seeing that living with 2 wives can be frustrating sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by KanwuliaJara: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

O my god grin

Compliments of the season and merry Xmas in advance. cheesy

Hope they fixed the hair well? And they weren't throwin spit over your head while talking or chewing gum pasha pasha grin

As for the nl 419/con artists they have already learnt their lessons and are busy restrategizing New moves to con new victims grin so not to worry.awon landan babes Don get sense now grin

All is SUPER WELL.
No jungle bunny braiders this time o.
Na Afro l carry jeje o!

I miss the "scammers" and "scammeeees" o!!! grin
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by SAMBARRY: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

All is SUPER WELL.
No jungle bunny braiders this time o.
Na Afro l carry jeje o!

I miss the "scammers" and "scammeeees" o!!! grin
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Haywhymido(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Mostyg u r the man bru
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by sisisioge: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Whew! It is well! The OP wants what he wants darning the consequences. He's threading his grandpa's path...guy needs to go sit on his grandma's laps to hear the untold stories...the silent wars...

However, it Is his business and that of his stakeholders. What a child needs to climb a tree to see, an elder sees while sitting down. I'm not an elder o, just encouraging the OP to get more equipped on his quest.

As per the topic of discussion, build something with two separate flat connected by a mini flat in between. Just like ABC. Each of the wives that flat A and C while you sit on B. May there be peace in your home, trust me you would need plenty of it.
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2016
sisisioge:
Whew! It is well! The OP wants what he wants darning the consequences. He's threading his grandpa's path...guy needs to go sit on his grandma's laps to hear the untold stories...the silent wars...

However, it Is his business and that of his stakeholders. What a child needs to climb a tree to see, an elder sees while sitting down. I'm not an elder o, just encouraging the OP to get more equipped on his quest.

As per the topic of discussion, build something with two separate flat connected by a mini flat in between. Just like ABC. Each of the wives that flat A and C while you sit on B. May there be peace in your home, trust me you would need plenty of it.

I would have love to take advice from my grandma but unfurtunately non of them is alive
But why would I even seek their advice when you and I know where they would tend towards. Obviously no woman will support polygamy.
I would rather be polygamous than to be adulterous.
Thank you for the design advice.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
mostyg:

I would have love to take advice from my grandma but unfurtunately non of them is alive
But why would I even seek their advice when you and I know where they would tend towards. Obviously no woman will support polygamy.
I would rather be polygamous than to be adulterous.
Thank you for the design advice.

I read the thread from the first page right to this and I must say I am so impressed by your resolve, plus you actually do have a valid point. I read that full article you posted and even saved it, it's purely true, most of we men are just too ashamed of accepting the fact that men are naturally promiscuous, it's all and the same with everyone,it's just the level of exhibition that differs which also makes me respect your resolve to rather have two wives that forlic around. However seeing how wise and well learned you are I am sure you obviously know that it won't be bed of roses.

I wish you all the best in your chosen path.

By the way I think having two different set of everything joined by a central living room makes a whole lot of sense, however I'll advise a small living room for each wife individually and also a separate get away for you.

Best wishes
Re: Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives by mostyg(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
oohrhiifx:

I read the thread from the first page right to this and I must say I am so impressed by your resolve, plus you actually do have a valid point. I read that full article you posted and even saved it, it's purely true, most of we men are just too ashamed of accepting the fact that men are naturally promiscuous, it's all and the same with everyone,it's just the level of exhibition that differs which also makes me respect your resolve to rather have two wives that forlic around. However seeing how wise and well learned you are I am sure you obviously know that it won't be bed of roses.

I wish you all the best in your chosen path.

By the way I think having two different set of everything joined by a central living room makes a whole lot of sense, however I'll advise a small living room for each wife individually and also a separate get away for you.

Best wishes

Thank you for your comment and advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? / A Strange Woman In My Home! Please How Do I Go About It? / Im Going To Nigeria This Dec, What Shall I Get For His Entire Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.