Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? (1930 Views)

Having Sex Once A Week Slows Ageing / Your Birthday Month Is Your Husband (pic) / He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
My main bae showed me the list of her new year resolution she wrote down on paper.
The most annoying and shocking one is;

""Sex with stupidity, once in a month"" angry

Can you all imagine??

I confronted her, she said she doesn't want to be doing it all the time like we used to.

It used to be 2 to 3times daily. Morning before goin to work, at times during break at work I will rush home for a quickie, and every evening before bed. But now she wan just turn am to once in a month. She say e go be every last saturday of the month. I jux dey vex.
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:
My main bae showed me the list of her new year resolution she wrote down on paper.

Can you all imagine??

I confronted her, she said she doesn't want to be doing it all the time like we used to.

It used to be 2 to 3times daily. Morning before goin to work, at times during break at work I will rush home for a quickie, and every evening before bed. But now she wan just turn am to once in a month. She say e go be every last saturday of the month. I jux dey vex.
e-diot

2 Likes

Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by grad2012(f): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Seriously
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by obiorathesubtle: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mehn! Emergency! You need to do love portion!
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
smh 4 op
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Hadez(f): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
I find this hard to believe. Well maybe she wants not tune down the rate at which you have sex monthly
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by KELVINXY: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity my man
ease off bro grin

that sort of new year resolution only last for a month or 2.
she will miss the good old goody goody grin
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
No, you are insane
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by dguizman(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Give her 1-2 months,that her new year resolution will change.
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Stupidity! Stupidity!!
I say Stupidity!!!.

How many times did i call u? Ehhh undecided
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Kingsasian(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sex na food
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by agarawu23(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Marry her if u want regular sex smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
This guy never seizes to humor me, guy dey use comedy sear for u ni .... Crazy guy
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
she needs hard reset grin
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by funlord(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
angry
stupidity:

Can you all imagine??

Maybe when you decide to stop being "a broke ass nigga" things will improve and you can then renegotiate the terms?

**keeps chewing egusi flavoured gum**
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by mhiztess(f): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lols...last saturday of every month thank her jhoor she is sanitating u too that day

1 Like

Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by nerdfrost(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
This pvssy asss nigga don come again!! Mumu wey no gree get sense angry
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by IamLEGEND1: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Nature8(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lwkmd.. Chai! End time Op..
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Cybertext(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol... anybody who believes this story... can believe anything.
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by sayyid(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
imagine
mayb u no get am for mind to marry d girl oo u wan com turn d yeye girl tin into well for person way go marry her. i no blame d girl u to try control ur stick or u go die if u nno Bleep?
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by NakedEve: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op there r only 3 reasons we girls can do this;

1) Your broke or stingy
2) To coerce you into putting a ring sharply on our fingers if we feel we have waited too long enough since we aren't getting any younger
3) To prevent our pussies from becoming like borehole especially if ur dick is too big and we aren't sure if u'll eventually marry us. You know if u dump us and the MR Right comes we may no more be compatible with MR Right if u drill our holes to a borehole level especially if Mr Rights thing might not be too big.
Ciao.
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Ibroboss(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Op why you dey give us format na undecided
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by NemzySeries(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2016
heheeheheheheehehehehe.......2016 no go funny 4 sum peepz sha Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by Greenbullet(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2016
any gal way try DAT one with me go hear am.hot cause DAT Saturday go be dieeee
Re: Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? by niyi123: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Having sex 3 times daily is very absurd, talkless of someone you are not married to. Have you not turned such a lady to olosho? Now, if you end up not marrying her she will be like scrap to anyone that eventually marries her. Why do our ladies allow themselves to be turned to empty basket before getting married. God dey oooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics) / Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. / Lagos Real Sexmate Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.