Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Are Girls So Heartless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Heartless? (3933 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Adonis3: 1:09am On Dec 21, 2015
So a friend of mine narrated his ordeal to me:

He was walking with a female coursemate when a car (I don't want to bother about the make) pulled over and asked to give the girl a lift. N.b: it was raining.

The girl, without hesitation jumped inside the ride.
And as if that isn't enough, she collected her umbrella... embarassed

GOSH!!! But why?

Why would guys be so stupid too? You see a guy and a girl walking, you still offer the girl a ride, does that make sense to you

Another one happened in front of my hostel.

A guy saw his girl in another guy's car, he went to tap on the windscreen (a dumb move, I must confess) and asked to see the girl.

Guess what the girl's reply was..

"Can't you see I'm with someone??"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by RexKexMilann: 1:11am On Dec 21, 2015
OP But Why.grin.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by vizkiz: 1:13am On Dec 21, 2015
go and make money and stop yourself from being embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Girls are not wicked, its u guys who wicked! grin u see babe dey waka with another guy, and just coz u feel ur better off than d guy, u decide to humiliate ur fellow man by snatching the girl away from him, tell me, is that not the height of wickedness ? grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by sundoj08(m): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin it's not a fair world, your friend should deal with it
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Cpumping(m): 1:32am On Dec 21, 2015
sexystrawberry sd it all
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by kilokeys(m): 1:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Adonis3:

He was walking with a female coursemate when a car (I don't want to bother about the make) pulled over and asked to give the girl a lift. N.b: it was raining.

The girl, without hesitation jumped inside the ride.
And as if that isn't enough, she collected her umbrella... embarassed

GOSH!!! But why? undecided

Why would guys be so stupid too? You see a guy and a girl walking, you still offer the girl a ride, does that make sense to you

Another one happened in front of my hostel.

A guy saw his girl in another guy's car, he went to tap on the windscreen (a dumb move, I must confess) and asked to see the girl.

Guess what the girl's reply was..

"Can't you see I'm with someone??"

Bros.. Stop whining ehn.. Be somebody they can call "someone"..

Buy ur car.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by menix(m): 1:49am On Dec 21, 2015
kilokeys:

Bros.. Stop whining ehn.. Be somebody they can call "someone"..

Buy ur car.

I could not ve said it better.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Pheals(f): 1:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Not all girls.. am not heartless... but it occur to both gender... if U C the way some guys treat ladies U could eat them up like idi amin
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Girls are not wicked, its u guys who wicked! grin u see babe dey waka with another guy, and just coz u feel ur better off than d guy, u decide to humiliate ur fellow man by snatching the girl away from him, tell me, is that not the height of wickedness ? grin
You're damn funny.

The two girls are silly.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Eh ya! Tell your friend to go and make money, and you inclusive! Good 2016 for us all. But that gal is so mean and wicked sha!
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by naijaboiy: 4:06am On Dec 21, 2015
They keep shouting "buy a car" as if it's every type of car a girl will see a guy driving and fall for. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nature8(m): 4:23am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

So, why would the girl follow him if not because girls are wicked?
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by mamagee3(f): 4:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Just make money and you won't need to worry about being put down by women. tongue
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 21, 2015
vizkiz:
go and make money and stop yourself from being embarrassed
na this thing about una dey vex me for nairaland. Hw much have yourself made??

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 21, 2015
mamagee3:
Just make money and you won't need to worr about being put down by women. tongue
angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by mamagee3(f): 5:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Lol it sounds like man is the problem here grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 21, 2015
mamagee3:

undecided undecided
must men make money JUST because of women?? Those shouting women are heartless are still immature and students. Fact#

One thing is sure, one day stupidity go hammer in billions, but it wouldn't be with the mentality of attracting, pleasing or revenging the heartlessness of women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 21, 2015
Nature8:

So, why would the girl follow him if not because girls are wicked?

Who nah like better tings grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by mamagee3(f): 5:28am On Dec 21, 2015
stupidity:
must men make money JUST because of women?? Those shouting women are heartless are still immature and students. Fact#

One thing is sure, one day stupidity go hammer in billions, but it wouldn't be with the mentality of attracting, pleasing or revenging the heartlessness of women.
Amen! cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
They keep shouting "buy a car" as if it's every type of car a girl will see a guy driving and fall for. undecided
lol, Akpororo said evn if u dnt hav a car jxt hold any key,toilet key,house key jxt anykey, kip walking wit d grl nd assure her ur car is packd sumwhr, she will follow u anywhr. Lol
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 21, 2015
cheesy perfect answer if u ask me. The guy sure needs to be reformed as far as courtesy, patience and respect for self is concerned I feel... He shouldn't be disgracing himself around everywhere like a nit, a nincompoop cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Toktee(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Calm down sweety,it is a girl that supposed to resist by telling the invader that she is with someone,,i can telll you,any girl that behave that way is an ashi..
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Ayt27(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2015
I don't think they are heartless, I just think they are dumb like really dumb. Opolo wan ko gbe.

They don't have the slightest notion on how to read between the lines.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Ayt27(m): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Spoken like a true G, not necessarily the height of wickedness, just an intimidation technique, but I'll say this anywhere the girl should have known better.
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by HomieQuan(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2015
everything na time na...one day she go fill form see am
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by AlphaLady(f): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol.. Why so surprised?? That's how most girls act
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by daveP(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Anything on 4wheels, moving or immobile, jst let it be flashy, they'l enter and leave you on leggedes. Buhari partly to blame
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by Sexytemi(f): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol.... grin.......but truth be told, if u were in the first girl's shoe wouldn't u do the same?, the only thing i can fault her with is her taking back her umbrella,... and as for the second girl she's just a greedy girl that brings insult to we nice girls wink
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Ayt27:

Spoken like a true G, not necessarily the height of wickedness, just an intimidation technique, but I'll say this anywhere the girl should have known better.

Yes I agree with u that the girl should've known better, but picture this, if a guy could ditch his girl for a much more prettier or curvy girl as the case may be and in most cases in public areas, why can't a girl do the same to a much more better and wealthier guy? huh? its vise versa
Re: Why Are Girls So Heartless? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Toktee:
Calm down sweety,it is a girl that supposed to resist by telling the invader that she is with someone,,i can telll you,any girl that behave that way is an ashi..

Don't be quick to call names, guys do it too to their babes by ditching their babes for other other babes, I've seen it severally, uncountable times, what should I call them guys who do that now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Sexy And Dirty Things To Say To Your Boyfriend / Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak / Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.