Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison (30726 Views)

Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation / Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo) / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison by Forwetinnah: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
gringringringrin
Dasuki!! Now is the time to start siiiiiiiinging like a Canary o. Just because you told us Booooohari didn't only eat 'the Yam' but he accompanied it with Big Fresh Fish pepper soup, they sent you to KuJe. My brother start singing so that I can release your Album for you o

*now thinking*
I thought he ate it with ordinary Red oil o
Re: Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison by tno4real(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
MindTwister:
Dokpesi - 400M bail

Dasuki my guy - 250M bail.

Amongst even choppers, there are levels.

Shouldn't the Chief Donor be the highest bidder'?

Buhari I will continue to support you regardless of what the enemy tries to do or say. You are a great man. You just no get the liver wey we think say you get.

I'm the Mind Twitter.

Fact, the stealing continue since one can steal 1 trillion and 200k bail will be granted. Dame it senseless nation
Re: Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison by kishimi8(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
tno4real:

Fact, the stealing continue since one can steal 1 trillion and 200k bail will be granted. Dame it senseless nation
Did you read the full transcript of the bail conditions Before concluding .. Not only 250mil. Another 250 mil worth of properties . Bailer must drop his international passports . And bailer and suspect can't travel out of Abuja.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Bishop Oyedepo Today (Photos) / PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.