Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Is This Cheating Or Flirting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Cheating Or Flirting? (3065 Views)

Cheating Or Just Innocent Conversation? / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Orikinla(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Is this cheating or flirting for a girlfriend to see another guy on Vals Day and they kiss and smooch?
What of a girlfriend allowing another guy to play with her navel and rest her head on him in bed?
What of a girlfriend sleeping in the same bed with another guy and undressing in his presence, but without sex?
What of a girlfriend giving another guy a lap dance and she got wet, but without sex?

Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Cheating!!!! Flirting is cheating!
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

The OP's brain is obviously running on Pentium One.

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Cheating doesn't have to mean penetration exclusively. It's in different forms. All the afore listed examples are cheating!
Undressing in front of a guy that's not my boyfriend? Or letting a guy play with my navel?
Bia Op, na wa to you oo. That's cheating biko.
Decker:

lol I agree with this one.
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Fireson: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
What kind of question is this? angry
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

See finishing cheesy
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

I thought you opined that you no longer find NL interesting?
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

When was that?
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by xynerise: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
If you are not caught doing all that, it is not cheating.
#Arrivederci
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Melahou(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
cry

Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

When was that?
When you were using your "Blackett" moniker.
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

When you were using your "Blackett" moniker.

Sorry, but you have the wrong person. I am not blackett.
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
if your partner has no problem with such behavious then it isnt cheating. But if you know your partner will not be pleased with such it is cheating.
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Sorry, but you have the wrong person. I am not blackett.
Tell that to the birds, monsieur. I knew from the onset that you would deny your true identity when confronted as usual. You're blackett, nothing more, nothing less. No matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you try to mask & reshape your persona, you would always give your true self out.
Firstly, your moniker (Decker), and "Blackett" both sounds alike when pronounced - they also have same number of syllables. Secondly, your typing style, the way you consciously lay out constructive though stinging comments, has blackett boldly written all over it - its just so obvious. Thirdly, you reply quotes real fast.
Well, You're free to argue out the fact but I want you to acknowledge the fact that "we all can be only who we are, no more, no less. Soon, you will get tied of this charade and reveal yourself in the course of time. Though I prefer your Blackett moniker - cause it possess that sort of aura that cannot be intimidated.
Cheers to good health & prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

Tell that to the birds, monsieur. I knew from the onset that you would deny your true identity when confronted as usual. You're blackett, nothing more, nothing less. No matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you try to mask & reshape your persona, you would always give your true self out.
Firstly, your moniker (Decker), and "Blackett" both sounds alike when pronounced - they also have same number of syllables. Secondly, your typing style, the way you consciously lay out constructive though stinging comments, has blackett boldly written all over it - its just so obvious. Thirdly, you reply quotes real fast.
Well, You're free to argue out the fact but I want you to acknowledge the fact that "we all can be only who we are, no more, no less. Soon, you will get tied of this charade and reveal yourself in the course of time. Though I prefer your Blackett moniker - cause it possess that sort of aura that cannot be intimidated.

This is really funny. In fact, you just made my day. grin

What a ridiculous accusation. Lol.
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Orikinla(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

The dummy does not understand the OP's tongue in cheek question. grin
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Orikinla(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

Now OP's funny question has exposed another palaver. grin
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Lol. You are really funny. In fact, you just made my day. grin

What a ridiculous accusation.
Kind of absurd right? Keep concealing the truth until you push yourself to the wall, where there's no option left other than submission..No matter how deep a rabbit burrows into the ground, it would always be smoked out. Never forget that, Mr blackett.

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Orikinla:
The dummy does not understand the OP's tongue in cheek question. grin
LOL. You are one crazy dude
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Orikinla(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Melahou:
cry
No. Whosoever asks questions never misses direction.

The fact is; a girl with a boyfriend in Abuja was in Lagos to have Valentine with another guy and when she returned to Abuja, she caught her guy with another babe and accused him of cheating on her. And I laughed.
See cheat accusing another person of cheating.

Many guys who accuse their girlfriends of cheating have been caught in compromising romantic positions with their female friends and they will never admit cheating.
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Orikinla(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
sexybaby22:
if your partner has no problem with such behavious then it isn't cheating. But if you know your partner will not be pleased with such it is cheating.
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

Kind of absurd right? Keep concealing the truth until you push yourself to the wall, where there's no option left other than submission..No matter how deep a rabbit burrows into the ground, it would always be smoked out. Never forget that, Mr blackett.

Asides from the fact that your accusation is kind of absurd, the proof you are using to back this accusation is really laughable.

I would have urged you to stop all this, but honestly, it's really amusing watching someone confidently make a fool out of himself and not know it. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

Asides from the fact that your accusation is kind of absurd, the proof you are using the back this accusation is really laughable.

I would have urged you to stop all this, but honestly, it's really amusing watching someone confidently make a fool out of himself and not know it. Lol.
You can lie to me but you cannot lie to yourself. Just the moment nemesis catches up with you.
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by jmaxjohn(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Decker:

grin grin grin guy abeg i dey chop na. LWKMO
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Orikinla:

There are guys who know their girlfriends are strippers. if they have to give a lap dance i bet the boyfriend wouldnt get mad. Thats an example.
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
jmaxjohn:

grin grin grin guy abeg i dey chop na. LWKMO

Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Cheating doesn't have to mean penetration exclusively. It's in different forms. All the afore listed examples are cheating!
You are right.
You have won a copy of my Kindle book, "Diary of the Memory Keeper".

Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Decker, your time is up.

You know you and I are sworn enemies.

I swear i may have forgiven you but I haven't forgotten so quickly how you spewed trash about me.

You're the father of all Nairaland snitches and you should watch your back.

Watch it! dude. Watch it! wink
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Orikinla:
You are right. You have won a copy of my Kindle book, "Diary of the Memory Keeper".
Where's the book?
Re: Is This Cheating Or Flirting? by daizylove(f): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:
not entirely but it's somehow alike undecided.................................watin I even they talk sef, oga op all nah cheat cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short And Sweet: Seducing The Neighbour / My Last Sex For The Year (guys Come In I Need Help) / I Wish To Be Famous Like Airforce 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.