Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? (1004 Views)

How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You. / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
For me, a very broke, wretched, lazy NFA man is of no romantic value to me.

Also very thin guys are a no no.

Then dwarfs, no way ( I didn't say short, cos short guys are strong tongue)
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Sharholicks: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dirty girls... No way! Flat chested girls.. . Hell no! Greedy girls... Get lost

Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by bronzegoddess(f): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Come 2016....I'm gon' be gay tongue

Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Zaikon(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sharholicks:
Dirty girls... No way! Flat chested girls.. . Hell no! Greedy girls... Get lost
you bad oh

Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Sharholicks: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Zaikon:
you bad oh

No time bro
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Unromantic guyz..hell noooo! Two of u wil b in d same rum mrng til nyt nd he wunt evn notice u.

Undergraduate guys? Rara.. Eshey
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by captainking(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Come 2016....I'm gon' be gay tongue
nooooooo...... I don't want that.... I want u as u are.... Hehehehe
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by bronzegoddess(f): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
captainking:
nooooooo...... I don't want that.... I want u as u are.... Hehehehe
lol. Yes papi

Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nagging girls,esp the type that will want me to fvck her but will be giving me the nagging sign.saggy bobbie,stretchmarks in any part of her body is a big turnoff.Then bleaching or tone skin.wrinkle tummy.Rara.
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
lifeisabitch:
For me, a very broke, wretched, lazy NFA man is of no romantic value to me.

Superfluously endowed bitches like the op!
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by jamex93(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
gals with bad attitude get lost
every guy intimacy gadget go to hell
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by ChappyChase: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
I hate Dirty girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by captainking(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
bronzegoddess:
lol. Yes papi
wonderful mami

Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by JudgementHammer: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
lifeisabitch:
For me, a very broke, wretched lazy NFA man is of no romantic value to me.

How many success have u made in life by yourself alone? That's a statement of an ingrate.

Others maybe ok as far as d world u've buit around yourself is concerned.

An african proverb says if hunger wire u, u go go check the food basket u abandon for farm many years ago when harvest plenty, whether d food still dey there.

Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Flirts nd womanizers are a no no
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by ivyT(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Black/dark in complexiön,financially handicapped
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Jesuspistol(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
JudgementHammer:

How many success have u made in life by yourself alone? That's a statement of an ingrate.

An african proverb says if hunger wire u, u go go check the food basket u abandon for farm many years ago when harvest plenty whether d food still dey there.
Ewww... The reason I like you... You're blunt with the truth. Keep up your style.
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
JudgementHammer:

An african proverb says if hunger wire u, u go go check the food basket u abandon for farm many years ago when harvest plenty whether d food still dey there.
are u very broke? Cos u sound pained grin
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by JudgementHammer: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
lifeisabitch:
are u very broke? Cos u sound pained grin
Ur problem is inborne. God help you
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Ur problem is inborne. God help you
fvk off
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by JudgementHammer: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
lifeisabitch:
fvk off
Lol so u depend on other peoples success to be fulfilled.

Have enough before you recognize a broke person.
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Lol so u depend on other peoples success to be fulfilled.

Have enough before you recognize a broke person.
what makes you feel I don't have enough mr judgmenthammer?
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by JudgementHammer: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jesuspistol:

Ewww... The reason I like you... You're blunt with the truth. Keep up your style.
Thanks bro.

To God alone I'm averagely from a well-to-do home but I dislike superficial ppl.

Life is a privilege
Re: What Class Of The Opposite Sex Are Of No Romantic Value To You? by tpiah2: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2016
ewo tun ni romantic value, gosh.

wetin be una stake for this nairaland sef.

What Percentage Of Your Day Do You Spend Thinking About...? / Photo: Would You Rather Make Her Your Main Chick Or Side Chick? / 8 Marriage Secret A Mother Must Tell Her Daughter.