Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person (2056 Views)

Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person / Wanna Fvck Tonight Buh Bae Wasn't Around / Am I A Bitter Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Back in those people when i was still a kid, i didn't know anything, i was nice to everybody, people took advantage of that, eventhough i know that time, i could not help it, because i can't beat them it waa recently that i learnt how to take incharge, when i was 13 to 16, i was exposed to people, i was too nice, buh now that am 18 i regret being nice, i just wish, i could be more heartless to the people that caused me much pain, when i mean pain, i don't mean social media pain because social media problem will always end on social media, social media is just fake, people that talk too much on social media do not talk like that in the real world, the worst part is that i look older than my age, people always have this mindset that i was 20 then so if the take advantage they will say i cheated a 20 yrs old dude while they won't know they cheated a 16 yrs old boy, now that am 18 yrs, i look like someone that is 24 yrs old because of my side beards, buh the most interesting part of it is i can woo my aunty's age mate grin like klassiquette she won't know that she is far more older than me grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lol.

You shouldn't let people influence you like that...

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by jmaxjohn(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2015

Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by adaksbullet: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nonesence trendangry

2 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
adaksbullet:
Nonesence trendangry
use the door
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by adaksbullet: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
lilzcee:
use the door
too do whot?undecided...........while am I too used doorangry
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by onyee25(f): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
You are just 18,you aint seen nothing yet
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by amiskurie(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
The thread get head,but a bald one.e get leg but no shoe.

Oops!

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
onyee25:
with the little i know, i can learn more on my own
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by onyee25(f): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
lilzcee:
with the little i know, i can learn more on my own
all the best shaa
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by maputohq: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
amiskurie:
The thread get head,but a bald one.e get leg but no shoe.

Oops!
but on a serious note, it is a senseless-sensible thread.
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wetin them do u turn u to bitter person

If u kno wetin people don do me op
I suppose dey partnership level with devil

But na God win

Sorry tho cry
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by KELVINXY: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

But na God win

Sorry tho cry

lolgrin

*laugh my way out of the thread
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
KELVINXY:

lolgrin

*laugh my way out of the thread

My broda e no easy grin
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by ivyT(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ok so wot advice do u want nw?because u've concluded already.
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Rone16(f): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sorry about that
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
lilzcee:
Back in those people when i was still a kid, i didn't know anything, i was nice to everybody, people took advantage of that, eventhough i know that time, i could not help it, because i can't beat them it waa recently that i learnt how to take incharge, when i was 13 to 16, i was exposed to people, i was too nice, buh now that am 18 i regret being nice, i just wish, i could be more heartless to the people that caused me much pain, when i mean pain, i don't mean social media pain because social media problem will always end on social media, social media is just fake, people that talk too much on social media do not talk like that in the real world, the worst part is that i look older than my age, people always have this mindset that i was 20 then so if the take advantage they will say i cheated a 20 yrs old dude while they won't know they cheated a 16 yrs old boy, now that am 18 yrs, i look like someone that is 24 yrs old because of my side beards, buh the most interesting part of it is i can woo my aunty's age mate grin like klassiquette she won't know that she is far more older than me grin

Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
lilzcee:
I'll just be brief
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Ginaz(f): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Seconded
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
okay.
so wetin you dey yarn undecided
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
lilzcee:
This is what happens when a child is fed with hippo milk

1 Like

Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by sparkleboy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
klassiquette:

This is what happens when a child is fed with hippo milk

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Wicked.
It's actually too much of fura de nunu
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
sparkleboy:

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Wicked.
It's actually too much of fura de nunu
The words mean?
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by amiskurie(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2015
maputohq:

but on a serious note, it is a senseless-sensible thread.
....yes,I haven't seen a thread this this sensible,in the sense that..with the minimum of senses actually applied doesn't pick from zero.
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by sparkleboy(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2015
klassiquette:

The words mean?

Unpasteurized goat or cow milk. grin
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2015
sparkleboy:

Unpasteurized goat or cow milk. grin
That's too good for the imp ....
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2015
onyee25:
You dey swear for am ni? shocked
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by firstking01(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:
Lol.
You shouldn't let people influence you like that...
he's just a teen
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by onyee25(f): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2015
blublahd:

You dey swear for am ni? shocked
noo just telling him the fact ni
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Smartguy001(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2015
U neva see anytin my broda...u no know watin dem dey call 4give abi, u r jst hurting. ursef thinking u r hurting odas, wasting useful time on unnecessary tinz like this...sowi undecided
Re: I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

But na God win

Sorry tho cry
grin grin kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa grin ROTFL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies!!! When Last Did You Test Yourself For Toilet Infections? / Rejecting Valentine Gifts / List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.