Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG (46966 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Single Individual Cannot Be Charged With Treasonable Felony- Says Nnamdi Kanu / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Geraraheremehn: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
ogmaskman:

You kidding.......?

Serious y will she rejoice when a good man is being crucified
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by SegunAdewole: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ayatullah:
@EasternLion, congratulations for the 'likes' you have gathered on Nairaland. The reality however is that your man Kanu has a serious case to answer, if he can talk to you now, you will pity him.

Your man Kanu and the igbo youths supporting him should have a rethink, diverse your youthful energy to what will profit you, steer away from a suicide mission.

If kanu is in pitiable condition why then is he not having a rethink. I think he is resolute. Anyway like soyinka said, Biafra no fit die. If Ibos don't want nigeria let them go. Unity no be by force.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by omonnakoda: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Here is the thing most so called Biafrans are driven by a deep desire to avenge the last civil war and that is why many keep talking of "war war war". Why must war be the first resort. That is the question any sensible person will ask? I support Biafra but is it an established fact that the majority of Ibos support it? Honestly I do not know and so what needs to happen is to establish that first. It is funny how 12 months have gone quickly by.This time ast year we were hearing GEJ till 2019 now it is Biafra.

Well perish the thought of avenging anything that wil only end in more pain. If you want Biafra you MUST go through your Governors Senators etc those are the elected representative . So far not one of them has raised that issued formally . Not one Ibo State House of Assembly has even debated the matter . If they do not represent you then change them. We have no reason ,none whatsoever to believe they do not represent you and were rigged into office. So first of all get them to reflect your views if indeed,that is the majority view. Or change them in 2019. You will not achieve Biafra by WE NO GO GREE politics. I do not believe Ibos are serious and this agitation is just attention seeking behaviour such as one would see in a 2 year old.
Last year they had a referendum in Scotland after years of agitation by the Scottish National Party. I do not see any Ibo Politicians raising their voice in Biafra song. Why are they so afraid? I can pledge today 200000 naira to any political party that puts Biafra on its agenda.
Are you hoping that somehow Nigeria will just collapse like the wall of Jericho after marching round for 7 days?
I am sorry but noise making is not a plan. Does any person looking for arms make a video and post it on YouTube? Childish stuff really at any rate why is that the first thing to do? Did the Niger Delta people beg fr arms on You Tube??.

Nigeria's unity is negotiable but right now you folk have no plan and Nnamdi is looking very childish,very foolish and amateurish. Still I oppose his detention because it gives him a stature he has not earned and that is what I call militant fraud

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by attacker231: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

Don't upset me.. I don't depend on nairaland to live... he insulted a tribe by calling them chest beaters.... I remember calling yoruba people Yoruba people and I was banned... so what stops his ban after insulting my tribe... never you in ya life quote me again to avoid something greater than ya entire generation visit you... respect ya self.. boy/girl

You just proved the lady right. You guys are hypocrite and disgusting people, you insult other tribes here daily but crying wolf cos they call you online noisemakers- chestbeaters. Aint you all chest beaters? Mschew

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Geraraheremehn: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
attacker231:

You just proved the lady right. You guys are hypocrite and disgusting people, you insult other tribes here daily but crying wolf cos they call you online noisemakers- chestbeaters. Aint you all chest beaters? Mschew

Me n you no get talk. Your track record is known on this forum with your numerous monikers, get off my mention and keep to yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by attacker231: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

Subway101 respect yourself,

Illiterate, We are used to your lies and slander, calling me anything that makes you cum is allowed. I will always point out your hypocrisy anyday anytime.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by kayfra: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Quoting a comment

"I have come to the conclusion that the majority of the people clamoring for Biafra really don't want Biafra. How did I come to this conclusion? Their half baked actions.

Somebody please tell me what concrete actions have been carried out towards Biafra's actualization besides pissing people off by protesting with little or no impact on our leadership. The only thing you've gotten are a fractured economy in the SE, probably a hiccup in Alaba, and a few dead protesters.
What are the concrete steps you are carrying out besides saying release Kanu, who is only a radio presenter outside of his role in ipob. The struggle is said to be bigger than one individual.

When I push you guys here for a plan or tactic, the best I hear are UN and Nigeria amalgamation expired. You failed to do basic research to find out that the Niger Delta and Yoruba separatist groups have tried the amalgamation expired angle in 2014 when the supposed treaty allegedly expired just to find out by SAN lawyers and world lawyers that it wasn't the case and a weak sauce of an argument.
Did you guys even think it through that what got amalgamated was not Biafra and Nigeria but Southern and Northern protectorates? So a dissolution will mean we will have a country called South Nigeria with (SW and Edo included)!

Do you know that every country on planet earth has separatists groups! There is nothing unique about your current agitation. All the aforementioned agitations worldwide have petitioned the UN. Guess we arent churning new countries every year or are we? UN must be really powerful, treading on sovereignty left, right and center. USA alone has over 20 separatist! If you don't believe me check wiki for a sampling:

https://en(.)m(.)wikipedia(.)org/wiki/Lists_of_active_separatist_movements

And if you consider self determination as a right guaranteed by UN also consider this nugget. UN also considers housing as a fundamental human right. Wonder why we have homeless people worldwide!

Do you know the world recognizes the sovereignty of Nigeria and we are currently the model for African democracy courtesy of Jonathan's defeat and successful transition of power. Do you think any world body would want to Bleep that up?

What is common for all successful secessions? Answer: A political process.
What do you think the UN will tell you to do if you have separatist movements in a democracy? Well. They'll tell you to get political representation, hence, NASS.

If you are really serious about getting Biafra, as in dead serious. Start with one symbolic gesture. Recall one or two representative and vote someone with Biafra inclinations in. Then start a mass recall for all SE elected officials, if igbos and minorities in the SE are for Biafra, then you have the power. In the absence of a political process you are wasting your time and other people's time as well."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Geraraheremehn: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
attacker231:

Subway101, after1, jerryasemota, obesesandfat and others behave I won't quote you again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Billygee2u: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:
FG and DSS are jokers. This people no get case, because someone said something on Radio, and because u found a transmitter in another man's house.

Managing unlawful society? Lol.

Come, nothing in this charges make meaning to me sef.

Now am gonna prove to you that this people are jokers

1. When he was arrested, he was charged
i. Unlawfully entering Nigeria
ii. Ownership of unlawful society
iii. criminal conspiracy
They took him to a magistrate court in secret, and the judge knew that all these things no carry weight, he just gave him a bail term, which was fulfilled, knowing that they have no case against Nnamdi Kanu, they now went and got an order from a high court to detain him for 90 days.
After they were challenged for going against 3 court orders, they now charged him with
i. Terrorism and Financing Terrorism
Looking at the charge itself and evidence they brought, it made nonsense of Anti-Terrorist act of 2011. When they saw the heat was much, they now dropped the 3 charges aforementioned and on getting to High Court, the court quashed the Terrorism charges they brought, based on the fact that it was no case and having disobeyed 4 courts orders, you are not in any good position to even bring forth another charge.
That was it, Terrorist and Financing Terrorism was dismantled, they have no case, and unconditional release order by the Chief Judge of the high court for illegal detention made DSS fools before everyone.
The know they don't have any case, they have none.

"What are we gonna do?" Says DSS "Let's call Baba"....now Baba said over his dead body will he allow Nnamdi Kanu to go....ask me why?
Because he has been giving him hell on Radio Biafra, and perhaps because he called him "paedophile and terrorist".
So baba told his secret service to continue holding him, as the pressure was much, DSS don't know what to do.

They now prepared a document for him to sign and forget about Biafra agitation........Remember that this is exactly what they did to Uwazuruike for 2 years, since Uwazuruike didn't have as much followers and clout and it wasn't a high profile case, they detained him as long as they wanted, and after breaking him, he signed the document and was hugely rewarded.

Now they want to do the same to Nnamdi, but unfortunately, they know about the protest, the international coverage and every other thing, so they can't really hold him down much, and they can't get him to sign the document, what do they do.

Oh yes - "Treasonable Felony", and show me evidence of treasonable felony.....
"uhm uhm, he was broadcasting on Radio from June 2012, to September 2015"....."yes, yes, what did he say in particular?"
"he said he will wage war against Nigeria....."......
"Really and you have evidence he has started that?" ... "no evidence except he was just saying it on Radio"...
what else did he do "He imported TRAM 05 transmitter and kept it in a colleague's house"..

Really a transmitter? yes - because the transmitter is unlawful.

Oh k what of the one you said he financed Terrorism, (scratches head) ...."Forget that, there is no evidence for that, we have dropped it too"

and you said he was managing unlawful organization again? But haven't you also dropped that particular charge before? "Yes sir, but we want to bloat his charge offences and make it look big and bogus"..

So in effect, you came up with "treasonable felony" because you have no other case against him......
Guess what, you still do not have any case against him, unlike Ben Onwuka who attacked a govt house, Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB hasn't hurt a fly. Just agitating for self determination and that itself is a universally recognized law.

IPOB is registered under U.N and it's agencies in charge of Self-Determination of indigenous people, and as smart as the people are, they have also registered with every human right agencies and Self-Determination organizations.

There is no valid reason to believe you'd register IPOB in Nigeria's CAC, so that one doesn't fly, infact U.N knows so well about that, that is why IPOB is duely recognized and protected by UN's charter on rights of Indigenous People.

This is no, infact the earlier you sentence him for Agitating for Biafra, the easier you make the dissolution anyways.

Buhari wants nobody to block Palestine and Western Sahara's independence, but he is here making a mockery of himself and what he said at the UN general Assembly in August.

These people got no case abeg....They just want to hold him small, he will definitely be out soon, perhaps not this December.

But the worst mistake they would do is to continue holding him under the guise of charging him for treason or even convicting him.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
arresa:

1. IPOD is not registered with anybody, not the UN or any credible entity on the surface of the earth.

2. The UN doesn't meddle in the internal affairs of sovereign entities unless based on or recommended by the UN security council to intervene.

3. Treason charge against his character remains a valid charge simply because he openly made treasonous statements against the Nigerian state his many treasonous statements are on record, on video.

4. Inciting violence and soliciting weapons to use against any sovereign state is not only a criminal act, it's treasonable.

Unfortunately for Nigeria, we are still saddled with people like you and your kind with ignorance, unpatriotic spirit and identity confusion dripping all over your forms.

The character in jail is not a serious character, he's dumb, foolish and ignorant. He did more damage to his biafra yarnings than good.

He should be peacefully mobilizing not only his own people, but also the rest of Nigeria towards a referendum which is what sane and rational aggrieved people do these days all over the world.

You deprive yourself needed support and goodwill when you incite hate, insult and abuse people, incite violence and destruction against your own countrymen and supporters on the other side.

Nothing good comes out of promoting hate and violence and I don't even see the UN you are talking about supporting such foolish and destructive rubbish especially when the same UN and the rest of the world is still struggling to deal with needless violence, wars and other unfortunate events all over the globe.

You people need to quit your self destructive delusions, hate and violence gets you nowhere, you have history to learn from.

I wonder why they conveniently ignore instances when this Kanu man made incitive statements, asked his followers to kill the family members of security agents and solicited for arms against the Nigerian government (this happened at the Igbo World Congress last September and it is on video).

The Biafran agitators on Nairaland must be suffering from the same juju troubling this mad woman

https://www.nairaland.com/2817748/woman-goes-mad-walks-unclad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by mart2k(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrEverest:
Ignorant person asking another what he knows! Dude, the joke is on you! The person you qouted do not need to be a prof in political science or law before he knows that in a democracy there is always a separation of powers in a trioka of Executive, Legislative & Judiciary. Your president, in apparent breach of the law, thrice flouted the verdict of the judiciary with impunity, that you live in a zoo of a country does not mean you have to reason like a be.ast. All these atrocities being committed by your president is being chronicled & would be used against him for crimes against humanity in due time.
In ur dream or when ur Kanu is dead ba? Dreamer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by LORRDDD(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
kettykin:

What does the federal government know, this is a government that lost an oil rich peninsula to a neighbour without any gun shot or clear legal defence, a country that whose military has only fought internal wars all its life, a government that cannot not even police it's territories but require the help of foreign countries.
The same government that killed an unarmed mohammed yusuf after arresting him triggering a civil unrest they cannot manage that has displaced more than 3 million people they can not feed and killed more than 100 000 people they could not protect.

I repeat that the federal government doesn't know what it is doing and should quietly release Nnamdi kanu

The federal government doesn't just know what it should do, arresting Nnamdi Kanu would speed up biafra, most people who were neutral and unconcerned are now becoming interested in the case and sympathetic to ipob which they previously avoided, ipob is now a house hold name
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by mart2k(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
darlenese:

I'll send u a soft copy , cos u need it more
Dnt b stubborn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by greatefa1011(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin[b][/b]wit: Broadcast on Radio Biafra your preparations for the states in the South- East geo-political zone, South-South geo-political zone, the Igala Community of Kogi State and the Idoma/Igede Community of Benue State to secede from the Federal Republic of Nigeria and form them- selves into a Republic of Biafra, and thereby committed an offence punish- able under Section 41(C) of the Criminal Code Act, CAP C38 Laws of the Fed- eration of Nigeria 2004.”

IGALA, IN KOGI STATE...

BBBBBIIIIIIIAAAAAFFFFFRAAAAAAANNNNSSSSS!!!

I LAUGH IN IJAW.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Ayatullah(m): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2015
SegunAdewole:

If kanu is in pitiable condition why then is he not having a rethink. I think he is resolute. Anyway like soyinka said, Biafra no fit die. If Ibos don't want nigeria let them go. Unity no be by force.

Kanu resolute? You must be joking! He is regretting the day his mother gave birth to him now! When next he is taken to court check his body language.

It is our duty not to allow the igbos commit suicide by wanting to break away from Nigeria. Their case will be worse than the case of Southern Sudan if they are allowed to go, because every clan in igboland will want to become a country, such is their greed (apologies to the good igbos)and the human catastrophe they will leave behind will overwhelm Nigeria, Infact the whole African continent.

Soyinka can say anything when he is drunk on red wine and do not forget that Soyinka is an Ogun worshipper who will like to witness a bloodbath!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Geraraheremehn: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2015
CecyAdrian:

U ar just a disgrace to ur family and entire generation to come. Anumanu, ezi. I just weep 4 d lady dat mistakenly marries u. Just try and quote me again...

I am happily married with kids. Now go fix yourself up before you reach menopause and die single by jumping from one john Thomas to another cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by honeychild(f): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2015
gcode123:

All of a sudden u care about shite Muslims? Why are you guys such unintelligent manipulative hypocrites whose methods are clear for everyone to see.

I wonder o......people so full of hatred. If Nnamdi Kanu gives the order now, won't they pour out into the streets to massacre those Shiites Muslims?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by honeychild(f): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2015
christopher123:

Who is Tony Christopher if I might ask Oga ..we are talking something very touchy and intellectual.. You are calling Tony

Is Monica a means of joining dasukigate ..tell me if it is ....I can create billions of Monica ..but if it is not

Let's focus on the topic at hand and stop chasing shadows

Merry Xmas party

I hope you know it's spelt moniker grin grin

It took me a while to figure out what the guy was talking about. I am like....is Monica his wife's name or something? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by x12345678x: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I warned the chestbeating touts over a month ago.

Nnamdi Kanu will curse the day he decided to attack Hausa-Fulani/Yorubas and other Nigerians, threatening them with death and destruction.

Now he will either rot in jail or get riddled by the bullets he was begging for. The era of impunity is gone under President Buhari.

Who did the little braggart think he was in the first place? grin
U seem to hate dis biafra ppl so much, y den do u want dem in ur country?. Now I rilly don't care whoever wants to secede from any country, my default stance would be to support anyone who wants self realisation cuz it's d moral thing. My opinion is dat no one in dis civilised world should be held against there will. And by d way I don'twant any bullet riddled bodies in d new Nigeria ewww!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by x12345678x: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2015
TedBaker:

no republican has the crendence to occupy d oval office. If Trump is what is on ur mind rhen i tell u u re a bigger fool dan Trump himself.
Wanna wager on dat bruv? No republican? Seriously?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by bravesoul247(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=joseph1832 post=41229012]LMAO. So, its a bad thing the Nigerian Army doesn't fight war? Did you forget the amount of peace keeping mission our military has embarked on? I believe you have little or no knowledge as regard that.

I'm very disappointed. the Nigerian army has embarked on countless peace missions yet they can't bring peace of tackle this Boko haram guys.. is that a bloody joke?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Eledan: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Here is the thing most so called Biafrans are driven by a deep desire to avenge the last civil war and that is why many keep talking of "war war war". Why must war be the first resort. That is the question any sensible person will ask? I support Biafra but is it an established fact that the majority of Ibos support it? Honestly I do not know and so what needs to happen is to establish that first. It is funny how 12 months have gone quickly by.This time ast year we were hearing GEJ till 2019 now it is Biafra.

Well perish the thought of avenging anything that wil only end in more pain. If you want Biafra you MUST go through your Governors Senators etc those are the elected representative . So far not one of them has raised that issued formally . Not one Ibo State House of Assembly has even debated the matter . If they do not represent you then change them. We have no reason ,none whatsoever to believe they do not represent you and were rigged into office. So first of all get them to reflect your views if indeed,that is the majority view. Or change them in 2019. You will not achieve Biafra by WE NO GO GREE politics. I do not believe Ibos are serious and this agitation is just attention seeking behaviour such as one would see in a 2 year old.
Last year they had a referendum in Scotland after years of agitation by the Scottish National Party. I do not see any Ibo Politicians raising their voice in Biafra song. Why are they so afraid? I can pledge today 200000 naira to any political party that puts Biafra on its agenda.
Are you hoping that somehow Nigeria will just collapse like the wall of Jericho after marching round for 7 days?
I am sorry but noise making is not a plan. Does any person looking for arms make a video and post it on YouTube? Childish stuff really at any rate why is that the first thing to do? Did the Niger Delta people beg fr arms on You Tube??.

Nigeria's unity is negotiable but right now you folk have no plan and Nnamdi is looking very childish,very foolish and amateurish. Still I oppose his detention because it gives him a stature he has not earned and that is what I call militant fraud

EOD
This represents my stand 100%
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
x12345678x:

iam nt sayin am a suit sayer bt if anybdy can convince me a republican can win PLOTUS, u cannot convince me its Trump by any reasonable credential. Trump is killing his campaign by himself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
No fvcking Trump as PLOTUS, I CAN BET U. MAYBE ANOTHER REPUBLICAN BUT NOT trump.
x12345678x:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / How Fubara Fell Out With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.