Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG (47002 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Single Individual Cannot Be Charged With Treasonable Felony- Says Nnamdi Kanu / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by SegunAdewole: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2015
I wish we yorubas can be as brave as Kanu. Our people are the poorest in the south, yet we pretend all is well. Aregbe never pay my father pension since 3 years. God help us in oodua. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by norriswood(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2015
Spanner4:

Okay na, make we dey look na
which whalah,noise makers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by oluwadaemilola: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2015
you are right
joseph1832:
This is hilarious. So all the celebration was indeed, for nothing. Its a clear pointer that those who rant for this imaginary Biafra are just looking for ways to ferment trouble.

One will even ask them, where was Nnambi Kanu and his Radio Biafra during the last administration?

Its almost funny how those who clamor for this Biafra, kept mute during the last administration, and now decided to rant, during this administration, all in the name of being 'marginalize'.

Let's even ask ourselves, if a particular community or set of people are marginalized, isn't that community or set of people suppose to petition the FG and state their course rather than call for secession?

I'll say this loud and clear for those who have ears to hear. IPOB and her sympathizers are only shouting for Biafra because and only because Goodluck Jonathan lost the presidential election!!!.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by mart2k(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by frenchboy(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Even if i no get money i go enjoy this xmas welaaaaaa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Musiwa419: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2015
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** Noise! Stop taking proceeds from Eastern oil and go and farm cocoa then we'll know you are serious. Let me give an expo to you yorubas. The north and revitalizing their agriculture and mining in the north, they are seriously look to drill oil in the chad basin while you yorubas are still dreaming of an indivisible one nigerian crude oil. When they get what they want and are assured of sustaining themselves, they'll pull out. It won't be sudden on Biafrans, the north will be prepared but yorubas will get the greatest shockwaves. **grins**
Chidozie, you wey be say na Yorubaland dem bury your placenta. You wey be say na Yorubaland for Ibadan u go do your secondary school.

The last time i checked, a Yoruba Governor deported ibos, a Yoruba king threatned to throw you all inside the Lagoon, another Oba flogged your fake Eze at Akure, yet you all refuse to go back to iboland, you keep trooping to Yorubaland in your thousands on a daily basis.

Take your talk about Oil and Agriculture to somewhere else. Obasanjo Farm alone can feed the entire ibo race. Ondo is an Oil producing state but Iboland produces no oil, stop the land grabbing already. Iboland is gulley eroded, red muded and landlocked.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by SegunAdewole: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Kanu was not charged with any offense, he was held in detention....which is different than being imprisoned or jailed. You cannot hold any person in detentiin longer than 60days without charge. This was the position of the courts, that he should either be charged or released. So in his appearance there was no charge and so was ordered to be released.

DSS continued to hold him on grounds that he is a material risk to national security. Now that he has beencharged they will hold him indefinitely and carry out investigation to unveil evidence and ties to prove him guilty beyond reasonable doubt and compel the court to throw the judicial books at him.

I must repeat my admonition here once again. Ibos are self destructive and politically and diplomatically immature. Where others use common sense to sidestep unecessary confrontation Ibos will choose to use brute force.to dare its enemy and label it bravery.

Right now as we speak there are many Northerners who have fled and gone on self exile to dodge Buhari's dragnet. In fact if DSS had been a day late Dasuki would already be out of the country and stay gone. Their dispatch and siege on his house was ordered the morning it was revealed that he was planning exit. This is why they lay sieged on his father's house as well cause his true whereabouts was not immediately confirmdd. Umaru Dikko stayed the fvk out of Buhari's reach in 1984. No sensible Nigerian who has common sense and maturity, especially when you are a wanted man, would walk in and dare authorities. What is a common sense in others is stewpidity in yanmiri.

During NADECO years, many Yorubas who were determined to make life hell for Abacha packed their shyyte up and vamoosed...and harassed him from distance. I guess these were cowards. Well, they are the ones ruling Nigeria now.

What the fck made this Kanu walk in here to dare Buhari? Buhari own brothers are running away and escaping through open borders to avoid his scrutiny. I guess these Hausas and Fulanis that are on EFCC wanted list are cowards.

Kanu and his Ibo brothers are the only people in Nigeria that are brave, everyone else is coward!

Im not sure Kanu will survive this treason charge...but I could be wrong, his brave Ibo brothers will plot a jailbreak and snatch him out of DSS prison one of these days.

Everybody cannot cowards at the same time. The easy thing Buhari can do is to suspend the constitution, wear him khaki and kill everybody that challenge him so that we will know we elected a dictator and despot. All these fulani cut-and-join democracy na waste of time. If we really want democracy people like buhari should be in homes for the senile not in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by mart2k(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2015
darlenese:
This isn't making sense anymore, after detaining him for months , Govt just realised he should be charged for Treason even when the judiciary has released him?
I don't understand Buhari at all

He should not start what he cannot finish o, this is democracy

Do v any knowledge of Law at all?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:

You want me to show you proof of what I see everyday ...are you my handbag

Why don't you just do a basic research ..evennon this thread

I am done
Aren't you the one saying it? Or have you ever seen somebody else defending another person's project topic?

And here you are shouting about intellectual discourse when you don't even have an aorta of what it entails...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by mart2k(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2015
kettykin:
The federal government of Nigeria doesn't know the meaning of treasonable felony ,they should release Nnamdi Kanu and they should go and learn what treasonable felony is and stop foolishly disgracing themselves.
U... go n learn instead

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

So the same shit continues just that we have a different set of people to continue business as usual. undecided
Business as usual? Please open your eyes, this isn't the last administration.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Business as usual? Please open your eyes, this isn't the last administration.

Then why disobeying courts like the last administration? You made reference to the last administration yourself not me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by mart2k(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
If you truly believe the embolden, then you might as well believe you're living in the Matrix.

So you're trying to say you know more than the FG of Nigeria? Bloody marvelous.
Dnt mind him, na indomie full dat thing wey hin dey call brain

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Spanner4(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2015
norriswood:
Prefect or class monitor, abeg write my name for noise makers sheet

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Spanner4(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2015
norriswood:
Prefect or class monitor, abeg write my name for noise makers sheet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by TedBaker(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2015
fastjett:

THE PROBLEM WITH U GUYS IS THAT U KEEP CONTESTING WITH THE TRUTH , LET SEE HOW IT GOES I DONT HAVE TIME FOR DRUNKEN BABOON LIKE YOU.
i can see the height of ur chaff dullard skinhead.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by mart2k(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:
FG and DSS are jokers. This people no get case, because someone said something on Radio, and because u found a transmitter in another man's house.

Managing unlawful society? Lol.

Come, nothing in this charges make meaning to me sef.

Now am gonna prove to you that this people are jokers

1. When he was arrested, he was charged
i. Unlawfully entering Nigeria
ii. Ownership of unlawful society
iii. criminal conspiracy
They took him to a magistrate court in secret, and the judge knew that all these things no carry weight, he just gave him a bail term, which was fulfilled, knowing that they have no case against Nnamdi Kanu, they now went and got an order from a high court to detain him for 90 days.
After they were challenged for going against 3 court orders, they now charged him with
i. Terrorism and Financing Terrorism
Looking at the charge itself and evidence they brought, it made nonsense of Anti-Terrorist act of 2011. When they saw the heat was much, they now dropped the 3 charges aforementioned and on getting to High Court, the court quashed the Terrorism charges they brought, based on the fact that it was no case and having disobeyed 4 courts orders, you are not in any good position to even bring forth another charge.
That was it, Terrorist and Financing Terrorism was dismantled, they have no case, and unconditional release order by the Chief Judge of the high court for illegal detention made DSS fools before everyone.
The know they don't have any case, they have none.

"What are we gonna do?" Says DSS "Let's call Baba"....now Baba said over his dead body will he allow Nnamdi Kanu to go....ask me why?
Because he has been giving him hell on Radio Biafra, and perhaps because he called him "paedophile and terrorist".
So baba told his secret service to continue holding him, as the pressure was much, DSS don't know what to do.

They now prepared a document for him to sign and forget about Biafra agitation........Remember that this is exactly what they did to Uwazuruike for 2 years, since Uwazuruike didn't have as much followers and clout and it wasn't a high profile case, they detained him as long as they wanted, and after breaking him, he signed the document and was hugely rewarded.

Now they want to do the same to Nnamdi, but unfortunately, they know about the protest, the international coverage and every other thing, so they can't really hold him down much, and they can't get him to sign the document, what do they do.

Oh yes - "Treasonable Felony", and show me evidence of treasonable felony.....
"uhm uhm, he was broadcasting on Radio from June 2012, to September 2015"....."yes, yes, what did he say in particular?"
"he said he will wage war against Nigeria....."......
"Really and you have evidence he has started that?" ... "no evidence except he was just saying it on Radio"...
what else did he do "He imported TRAM 05 transmitter and kept it in a colleague's house"..

Really a transmitter? yes - because the transmitter is unlawful.

Oh k what of the one you said he financed Terrorism, (scratches head) ...."Forget that, there is no evidence for that, we have dropped it too"

and you said he was managing unlawful organization again? But haven't you also dropped that particular charge before? "Yes sir, but we want to bloat his charge offences and make it look big and bogus"..

So in effect, you came up with "treasonable felony" because you have no other case against him......
Guess what, you still do not have any case against him, unlike Ben Onwuka who attacked a govt house, Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB hasn't hurt a fly. Just agitating for self determination and that itself is a universally recognized law.

IPOB is registered under U.N and it's agencies in charge of Self-Determination of indigenous people, and as smart as the people are, they have also registered with every human right agencies and Self-Determination organizations.

There is no valid reason to believe you'd register IPOB in Nigeria's CAC, so that one doesn't fly, infact U.N knows so well about that, that is why IPOB is duely recognized and protected by UN's charter on rights of Indigenous People.

This is no, infact the earlier you sentence him for Agitating for Biafra, the easier you make the dissolution anyways.

Buhari wants nobody to block Palestine and Western Sahara's independence, but he is here making a mockery of himself and what he said at the UN general Assembly in August.

These people got no case abeg....They just want to hold him small, he will definitely be out soon, perhaps not this December.

But the worst mistake they would do is to continue holding him under the guise of charging him for treason or even convicting him.

Did u read d thrash u typed b4 posting it? God v mercy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by IgrigiEOD: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2015
EbukaFran:
[s]Collynzo you can grin as much as you like but dilector is still eating watery beans and probably getting shafted by a strong Hausa man

grin grin tongue[/s]

Musiwa419:
[s]Chidozie, you wey be say na Yorubaland dem bury your placenta. You wey be say na Yorubaland for Ibadan u go do your secondary school.

The last time i checked, a Yoruba Governor deported ibos, a Yoruba king threatned to throw you all inside the Lagoon, another Oba at flogged your fake Eze at Akure, yet you all refuse to go back to iboland, you keep trooping to Yorubaland in your thousands on a daily basis.

Take your talk about Oil and Agriculture to somewhere eles. Obasanjo Farm alone can feed the entire ibo race. Ondo is an Oil producing state but Iboland produces no oil, stop the land grabbing already. Iboland is gulley eroded, red muded and landlocked.[/s]

**grins** The usual cries of oduduwans. **grins**

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by darlenese(f): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2015
mart2k:
Do v any knowledge of Law at all?

You should direct that question to Fed Govt . not me!

#getbusy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by joseph1832(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Then why disobeying courts like the last administration? You made reference to the last administration yourself not me.
I'm sure you understand sarcasm right?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Musiwa419: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2015
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** The usual cries of oduduwans. **grins**
You mean the same way ojuku cried when he heard that FFK raped his wife, bianca ojuku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by mart2k(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2015
mycar:
FG giving IPOB more reasons to agitate and gather momemtum , before the arrest, nobody was actual taking this man serious but as it is now, the word NNAMDI KANU and ipob will frequently be in the news and subsequently get the attention of the whole world.
only b4 d sillyy albino get killed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
I'm sure you understand sarcasm right?

I do but whichever way, I am placing the plain truth right before you. I understand your bloody sarcasm well.

Nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by MrEverest(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2015
kettykin:

the federal government has already committed a big blunder, the next blunder would be to commit someone whom the courts freed to jail, it would make the judiciary a huge joke and would make ipob to prepare for an armed struggle which will not be palatable, the government should release him so that people can rest and do their business.
Buhari is at a loss on what to do with Nnamdi Kanu, the biggest blunder they made was arresting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB knew that stating facts & some propaganda on radio can only create awareness which is not enough to get Biafra, believe me, he must have tipped off the DSS about his presence in Nigeria, remember he was not arrested at D airport rather it was at a hotel in Ikeja!! Buhari & his DSS boys have misused D opportunity they had in subdueing IPOB. THEY CANT ASSASINATE HIM WITHOUT MAKING HIM A MATAYR!! They now pray that IPOB wud go violent so they wud call them terrorists & thereby hav excuse to kill people & jail Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bobskylo:
den Nigeria should be prepared because foresees calamity roaming because now it not gonna be easy for d zoo present sorry PRESIDENT lolzzz

who is busy travelling up n down like helicopter without helipad............
Calamity roaming on your head and village.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by RapLawd1: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Goke7:

truth is they are not serious about the secession thing, the whole charade is just to get attention from PMB for more political appointments allocated to the se.

You get it all wrong, i have been following this Biafra trend for a very long time now, and I can tell you that all this happening now didn't just start at this present administration, to be sincere with you, I traveled back to east prior to the last election cus I thought good luck will win the polls or will not concede defeat and the north like they normally do will start their blood thirst crusade, I even back then told my friends that the best option now for Nigeria is disintegrating cus every election period some section of the nation will feel short changed and it's not just common in our days, it started the day Nigeria was birthed and is never gonna stop, weather Biafra or not, buhari will live the Aso Rock in 4-8 years time, someone else will emerge maybe from a different zone and we're back to square one...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by mart2k(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
darlenese:

You should direct that question to Fed Govt . not me!

#getbusy
I c... Pls, get ursef a copy of d Constitution and get used to it in case ur younger ones ask u for explanation on 'treason and felony'

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by martineverest(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
spanishkid:
I was beginning to think the Nigerian govt was weak. Hang that bastard by his balls. Nothing will happen.
na dis kind thread u dey like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by misterawo: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
They charged him because he refused to sign papers denouncing Biafra. Let's see how it goes. This can only make us stronger.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by SSaemoenl(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
The simple trick is this, Nnamdi kanu is too smart that DSS and Buhari came for him to sign some dotted lines in a way to denounce his agitation as what they did to Uwazurike. He Nnamdi dribbled them and make them believe he is going to sign the document if they will withdraw the case against him, upon withdrawing the case UNCONDITIONALLY, He stood firm that he is no longer going to sign the document they place on him.
Only a fool like the ZOO security will never understand the calculated moves he wants to pass across, He announces publicly that he is coming down and you waited and arrest him.
He knows he didn't commit any offense by agitating for their freedom.
He constantly reaffirmed how he is going to kill the zoo with truth and exposes their backdropps.
Definitely, He is passing through what other freedom fighters passed to bring about BIAFRA. All hail B1AFRALAND

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by ariesbull: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Are you sure ..you are a Yoruba ..why do we meddle in Igbo affairs . are Igbo our saviours
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by CecyAdrian(f): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

That someone discharged by court is not released and it's good news to you?? Just know that what goes around comes around

Pls just do dat which is ur moniker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.