Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG (46975 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Single Individual Cannot Be Charged With Treasonable Felony- Says Nnamdi Kanu / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by SegunAdewole: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
SSaemoenl:
The simple trick is this, Nnamdi kanu is too smart that DSS and Buhari came for him to sign some dotted lines in a way to denounce his agitation as what they did to Uwazurike. He Nnamdi dribbled them and make them believe he is going to sign the document if they will withdraw the case against him, upon withdrawing the case UNCONDITIONALLY, He stood firm that he is no longer going to sign the document they place on him.
Only a fool like the ZOO security will never understand the calculated moves he wants to pass across, He announces publicly that he is coming down and you waited and arrest him.
He knows he didn't commit any offense by agitating for their freedom.
He constantly reaffirmed how he is going to kill the zoo with truth and exposes their backdropps.

Chaiii Hoonamdi get ibo sense oh. i laugh in ekitikete.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by SSaemoenl(m): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Chaiii Hoonamdi get ibo sense oh. i laugh in ekitikete.
You are a bastard! I have nothing to do with demented folk like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by SegunAdewole: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
SSaemoenl:

You are a bastard! I have nothing to do with demented folk like you.

Ok Sir. I agree with you sir.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by MrEverest(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
QuotaSystem:

From "Moses of our time" to Mandela? shocked shocked shocked

*falls off chair in laughter*
Hey Almajiri, he didnt mince-mouth if he called Nnamdi Kanu the Moses of our time while Buhari is obviously the Pharoah & Nigeria is the Egypt, now let me further explain to you, the boko haram destruction of the north, the soon to be anounced shia militia, the steady decline of the economy & the coming hunger that will unleash more mayhem on Nigeria till the eventual dissolution of this contraption called Nigeria draws a parallel with the pestilence & destruction that befell pharoah. Hassan Kukah, Onaikan & other influential clergy men have acknowledged this fact!! Almajiri, you cant stop an idea whose time has come, it has always been an open secret that Nigeria will break up but it has never been this clear with a combination of forces making it so sudden. 2016 will unleash a turmoil that will make Buhari loose control & the emergence of atleast 3 nations!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by darlenese(f): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
mart2k:
I c... Pls, get ursef a copy of d Constitution and get used to it in case ur younger ones ask u for explanation on 'treason and felony'

I'll send u a soft copy , cos u need it more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Yeske2(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
All this noise yet the silly albino is still languishing in a cell somewhere, you his supporters should go organise a jailbreak for him and let us be.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
mart2k:
Did u read d thrash u typed b4 posting it? God v mercy

Trash to you, but common sense.

Go and read the interview his counsel granted to Daily Sun.

The same things I said here, they have no case against him. If you must prepare another case, you have to obey the orders given as early as October 17th
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Prince16: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chai, bad man!
Wicked & wild!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by marv1: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decibel:
Buhari is a serial dictator and sadist
I know u cant say anything different. So tell me something else.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeske2:
All this noise yet the silly albino is still languishing in a cell somewhere, you his supporters should go organise a jailbreak for him and let us be.

You and I know Nnamdi Kanu is coming out there.

Guy, the one I worried about was the terrorism stuff, but treason? Taaah!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Yeske2(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:

You and I know Nnamdi Kanu is coming out there.

Guy, the one I worried about was the terrorism stuff, but treason? Taaah!!!!
Bros, it's on record the guy preached about killings, destructions, hate and war so what are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by kokobi99: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Buhara want to change Nigeria but he dont want to change as well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeske2:
Bros, it's on record the guy preached about killings, destructions, hate and war so what are you talking about?

What am I saying is, Buhari preached way more dangerous things, and his almajiri squad carried them out, buh he is now the Commander in chief

Nnamdi Kanu is coming out there, all they want from him is sign documents, but the case has passed him signing documents.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by psquaret: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bobskylo:
den Nigeria should be prepared because foresees calamity roaming because now it not gonna be easy for d zoo present sorry PRESIDENT lolzzz

who is busy travelling up n down like helicopter without helipad............
bros nothing go happen na so una they make noise

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by MrEverest(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
mart2k:
Do v any knowledge of Law at all?
Ignorant person asking another what he knows! Dude, the joke is on you! The person you qouted do not need to be a prof in political science or law before he knows that in a democracy there is always a separation of powers in a trioka of Executive, Legislative & Judiciary. Your president, in apparent breach of the law, thrice flouted the verdict of the judiciary with impunity, that you live in a zoo of a country does not mean you have to reason like a be.ast. All these atrocities being committed by your president is being chronicled & would be used against him for crimes against humanity in due time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Yeske2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:

What am I saying is, Buhari preached way more dangerous things, and his almajiri squad carried them out, buh he is now the Commander in chief

Nnamdi Kanu is coming out there, all they want from him is sign documents, but the case has passed him signing documents.
Get to understand that proverbs in a particular language could have another meaning in another, forget the PDP propaganda during the last election.Let's face this topic.
It's on record that Kanu preached hate and killing so let him continue to suffer the consequences of his action.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by YoruBanger: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Musiwa419:
Chidozie, you wey be say na Yorubaland dem bury your placenta. You wey be say na Yorubaland for Ibadan u go do your secondary school.

The last time i checked, a Yoruba Governor deported ibos, a Yoruba king threatned to throw you all inside the Lagoon, another Oba flogged your fake Eze at Akure, yet you all refuse to go back to iboland, you keep trooping to Yorubaland in your thousands on a daily basis.

Take your talk about Oil and Agriculture to somewhere else. Obasanjo Farm alone can feed the entire ibo race. Ondo is an Oil producing state but Iboland produces no oil, stop the land grabbing already. Iboland is gulley eroded, red muded and landlocked.

Thanx for schooling that ignoramus. To add to your perfect response, even the much-celebrated Governor of Anambra, Obiano, publicly acknowledged that the entire South-East sources her Chicken meat from Oyo. cheesy Yet the IgrigiEOD fowl of a chest-beater is here talking like a drunk:

http://www.yohaig.ng/newspapers/the-punch/anambra-firm-sign-mou-on-n13bn-poultry/

“At the moment, all the day-old chicks sold in the South-East are brought in from Oyo State. "

cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by kokobi99: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeske2:
Get to understand that proverbs in a particular language could have another meaning in another, forget the PDP propaganda during the last election.Let's face this topic.
It's on record that Kanu preached hate and killing so let him continue to suffer the consequences of his action.

Hipocrite like you never change. Have you arrested your governors and obas who are the pioneer of hate speaching and Igbophobia

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Yeske2(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
kokobi99:

Hipocrite like you never change. Have you arrested your governors and obas who are the pioneer of hate speachers and Igbophobia
Onye iberibe like you, you think anybody against your albino director is non-igbo? How many umunna meetings have you ever attended your whole life.
Anu mpama.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeske2:

Forget all those charade being put up, the only offence Buhari is holding him is for calling him a paedophile and terrorist.

Any other thing na just Singing kpeskele.

If they were serious, they wouldn't give him documentnto sign. The only dude who committed a treason offence that is as clear as heaven is Ben Onwuka.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by kokobi99: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeske2:
Onye iberibe like you, you think anybody against your albino director is non-igbo? How many umunna meetings have you ever attended your whole life.
Anu mpama.

You are a lost sheep, only blindness is your problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by CSTR2: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
huptin:

I like your optimism. Just as Gowon answered to them after murdering millions of people, or Omar Bashir of Sudan has answered for killing millions of people in Darfur? If the US/UN really cared just a phone call would have been enough to secure the release of Nnmadi Kanu. The truth is the US dont care about Biafra, they never will, in this life all animals are equal but some are more equal than the others. The north attracts the attention of the world because of the growth of islamic fundamentalism, Biafra in the real sense has no allies, the FG knows this thats why they fire at protesters at will, knowing that nothing will happen.
Wrong.
The SE has just not courted the required attention yet. Which is why it may seem the US is silent on that matter.
The shia muslims have no allies in the west but for the fear of islamic fundamentalism that may break out again in Nigeria.
A restive SE would court the attention of the United states who have a moral responsibility to speak and act against human rights violations anywhere in the world.
Don't worry, your FG is on the way to activate that level of attention for the SE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Yeske2(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
kokobi99:

You are a lost sheep, only blindness is your problem
Eeyah, e pain am. Not surprised, that's director's language

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by kokobi99: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeske2:
Eeyah, e pain am. Not surprised, that's director's language

What ever you may think, regardless that i am not part of IPOB member, i am totally in support of freedom as it the rights of any human being.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by MrEverest(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeske2:
Look at this one, so you now want an easy way out for your du.mb president who clearly, with open eyes, fell into a ditch Nnamdi Kanu dug for him. Now FYI, nobody is going to break any jail & above all IPOB will not go violent no matter the provocation. we are way smarter than you guys & Igbos & Niger Deltans globally has all it takes to bring this contraption to its knees even without firing a gunshot. Nigeria has outlived its usefulness & that is even if it was ever useful. Nigeria is today, not only a shame to the blackman or Africa but the entire universe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Yeske2(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:

Forget all those charade being put up, the only offence Buhari is holding him is for calling him a paedophile and terrorist.

Any other thing na just Singing kpeskele.

If they were serious, they wouldn't give him documentnto sign. The only dude who committed a treason offence that is as clear as heaven is Ben Onwuka.

Documents or not or whichever way you want to spin it, fact on ground remains that Kanu preached war, killings, hate and unrest so let him dance to tune being played for him.
If that's not treason and felony, please educate me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Yeske2(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
kokobi99:

What ever you may think, regardless that i am not part of IPOB member, i am totally in support of freedom as it the rights of any human being.
Swerve abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Yeske2(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrEverest:
Look at this one, so you now want an easy way out for your du.mb president who clearly, with open eyes, fell into a ditch Nnamdi Kanu dug for him. Now FYI, nobody is going to break any jail & above all IPOB will not go violent no matter the provocation. we are way smarter than you guys & Igbos & Niger Deltans globally has all it takes to bring this contraption to its knees even without firing a gunshot. Nigeria has outlived its usefulness & that is even if it was ever useful. Nigeria is today, not only a shame to the blackman or Africa but the entire universe.
What are you waiting for, enter Aso rock na.
Look at a 'my papa say i be ibo' calling me 'you people'.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by kokobi99: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yeske2:
Documents or not or whichever way you want to spin it, fact on ground remains that Kanu preached war, killings, hate and unrest so let him dance to tune being played for him.
If that's not treason and felony, please educate me.

Whatever you think you are, ignorance is all over you, Only Biafrans commits crime and punishable but Yoruba and alamajiri have done more than enough to be destroyed, but they are even the one prosecuting us, guy back off
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by compujyde: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.