Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

See Disturbing Photos Of Weird Guys Having S#x With A Fish. DOWNLOAD VIDEOS+PHOT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Disturbing Photos Of Weird Guys Having S#x With A Fish. DOWNLOAD VIDEOS+PHOT (484 Views)

How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen / To Most Guys, Having One Woman Is Not Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Disturbing Photos Of Weird Guys Having S#x With A Fish. DOWNLOAD VIDEOS+PHOT by IQVibes(m): 6:47am On Dec 22, 2015
Two guys decided to go wading into a river, and upon seeing a carp swimming near them, they decided that one of them should try to have $3x with it.

Seriously, perhaps even more bizarrely, a third person was filming the entire episode.
The video which has been circulating on Reddit and Facebook is now starting to grab more mainstream headlines.

The men in the video appear to be speaking Romanian, and while he denies it apparently the popular Romanian pop star Florin Rada has been rumored to be the film’s fish violator.

See Disturbing Photos Of Weird Guys Having S#x With A Fish. DOWNLOAD VIDEOS+PHOTOS @ http:///CkNCZl

Source : http:///CkNCZl

2 Likes

Re: See Disturbing Photos Of Weird Guys Having S#x With A Fish. DOWNLOAD VIDEOS+PHOT by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2015
A fish? Really? LMAO. It probably smelled like his GF's you know what

(1) (Reply)

For Singles Ladies Only: See Reasons Why Guys Are Not Approaching You / Imagine What A Father Adviced His Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Should Spirituality Dictates The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.