Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Imagine What A Father Adviced His Daughter On Her Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine What A Father Adviced His Daughter On Her Wedding Day (484 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man / See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What A Father Adviced His Daughter On Her Wedding Day by DJBIGGY(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2015
According to a twitter user AS Ruwa who shared part of a wedding video clip, he shared a glimpse of what a bride's father advised her in her marriage with her husband.

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/12/imagine-what-father-advised-his.html

Re: Imagine What A Father Adviced His Daughter On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imagine What A Father Adviced His Daughter On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Zero chill papa..... Buh i refuse to believe this o..

Merry Christmas N'Landers..
Re: Imagine What A Father Adviced His Daughter On Her Wedding Day by feran15(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2015
grin
Re: Imagine What A Father Adviced His Daughter On Her Wedding Day by dolarland(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2015
I think she should bring out the sense in that word
Re: Imagine What A Father Adviced His Daughter On Her Wedding Day by AfroKnight: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2015
Lol. But seriously, a father should let his daughter realize that she must make her home work too and not run back to his house every time there's problem.

I heard the story of a father who adviced his daughters when they got married that they could always come back "home" if need be. Before long all his daughters left their matrimonial homes at the slightest problem and returned to their father's house.
Re: Imagine What A Father Adviced His Daughter On Her Wedding Day by Nimblemind(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Tell me the in laws are the dangotes!!!

(1) (Reply)

Should Spirituality Dictates The Relationship? / Lalasticlala, What's Your New Year Resolution? / Pics: How Did You End The Year, Is It Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.