Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens (28668 Views)

FG Orders ‘Eat, Drink Nigeria’ At State Functions / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / FG Orders Issuance Of 'SIN' To Nigerian Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by elampiro(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2015

They are getting ready for the revelation mark. It's now just a step away before it's converted to a microchip to be implanted in the body.
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by seedorfg(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2015
Number every here and there
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by iamjayboss(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2015
ok
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by Osirimononaye(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
End Time Numbers
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

Nonsense and ingredients, as Chief Zebrudaya would say. What da heck do they need another unique identification number for?? shocked Most Nigerians already have a National Identity Card, a BVN and a Voter's card. Some also have the new Drivers' License, to boot. Each of these forms of identification, carry a unique set of numbers peculiar to an individual. All they need to do is link all these numbers directly to each individual, using that individual's National ID Card number, as a unique marker! So what dirty set of certain benefits are they going to provide, that they cannot use the National ID Card number to do? shocked

They do not need another set of numbers to identify anybody. Why can't people think properly in this country? Sheesh! angry
Finally, someone with brains !!!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by stchinedu: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
emamos:
“Through the identification number, everyone will get his/her own share’’
"Share" kwa? I hope it will not turn to another #dasukigate?

One has got to be extra careful nowadays....even simple gift can be mentioned as part of loot in a future probe grin
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by llumarnigeria: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2015
nice development
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by emzila(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2015
STILL NOT REGRETTING MY VOTE FOR PMB AND I AM SURE I WON'T REGRET.
NIGERIA FINALLY GETTING BETTER EVEN WITH OIL PRICE BELOW HALF OF WHAT THAT MAN THAT PAID HARD CURRENCY TO BUY GENERATIONAL CURSE FROM THE OBAS SOLD OIL DURING HIS TENURE.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by kolomax(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2015
Mcowubaba:
End time sad
nous sommes dans le temps de la fin
stop using Google translation it will expose you easily
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by Truckpusher(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
It bothers me that Nigeria takes the biometrics of its citizens to issue them identification numbers, we don't do that out here--- and neither does any country that I know of in the developed world; United States,U.K, Canada and Australia inclusive--- because we know the danger inherent. Only immigrants are required to be registered in that manner. Nigeria needs to shore up its Vitals Statics on how it collates and registers Births, Marriages and Deaths so that the next generation of Nigerians will not be subjected to this program.
Good one bro , why would any Government take her citizen's biometrics to issue ordinary identification number ?
People can decide to submit their identity to Governments scrutiny but myself will not participate in this thing.

It might be for the greater good but what happens if a tyrannical govt. takes over governance and decide to use it to silence every form of agitation thereby gagging the entire society ? Our Government should do what is obtainable internationally and not this biometrics I cannot trust any Government to have 100% information about my activities and my whereabouts. This will lead to tyranny and repression.
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by kolomax(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

Nonsense and ingredients, as Chief Zebrudaya would say. What da heck do they need another unique identification number for?? shocked Most Nigerians already have a National Identity Card, a BVN and a Voter's card. Some also have the new Drivers' License, to boot. Each of these forms of identification, carry a unique set of numbers peculiar to an individual. All they need to do is link all these numbers directly to each individual, using that individual's National ID Card number, as a unique marker! So what dirty set of certain benefits are they going to provide, that they cannot use the National ID Card number to do? shocked

They do not need another set of numbers to identify anybody. Why can't people think properly in this country? Sheesh! angry
you mean everybody have a driving licence also bank account please always think deeply before responding so that your hatred towards PMB won't affect you

5 Likes

Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by Charly68: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2015
That NIMC organization are not serious for over a year now ,they capture my data but issued me no Identity card..Upon all the billions voted for them,the management refused to deliver
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by MORNDEW(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

They do not need another set of numbers to identify anybody. Why can't people think properly in this country? Sheesh! >:
so your little brothers also have the number abi?

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by Mcowubaba: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2015
kolomax:
stop using Google translation it will expose you easily
.... Expose me ...I dey hide am?
I'm a french man undecided...oga mind ur freaking business
I'm just catching fun..
Gerarahere mehn 4 REAL cheesy
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by MORNDEW(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2015
okenwa:
Gradually, the 666 number will be revealed, it may not be now but less than 50 yrs from now if Jesus Tarries,
Believers in Christ should be aware of this please. angry
why 50 years time why not 3 years time? Rid urself of ignorance.
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by ugonwanneokoye: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Pls what about the National identification number and most people are still yet to collect their identity card.
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by Tequilah: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2015
kolomax:
you mean everybody have a driving licence also bank account please always think deeply before responding so that your hatred towards PMB won't affect you

Nah... you are the one that needs to think deeply. sad Did you see the word 'everybody' in any part of my post? Let them use the numbers on the National ID Card as a unique identifier. What else do they need another new set of unique identification numbers for?? shocked Why do we like wasting money, time and resources in this country to duplicate efforts and run around in circles?? Chai!

Finally, nobody hates PMB, as there was nothing about PMB in my post. So please swerve, and go and get some sense! angry

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by Tequilah: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2015
MORNDEW:

so your little brothers also have the number abi?

You are not making sense...speak to your little brothers!
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by azzima(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

ONLY unexposed illiterate like you won't understand this system. All developed countries have a similar system which is for the good of the citizens. Only criminals should fear this system. In the USA, it's called social security number,in UK it's called NI number. I bet this is the first in Africa.Kudos to this new administration for looking to the future!

4 Likes

Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by MinorityTribe: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2015
Nigeria beware, This is the mark of the beast. Don't collect.
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by kolomax(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
Mcowubaba:
.... Expose me ...I dey hide am? I'm a french man undecided...oga mind ur freaking business I'm just catching fun.. Gerarahere mehn 4 REAL cheesy
French man indeed :-D by the way it's not nous sommes dans le temps de la fin It's nous sommes dans la fin du temps no need to thank me
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by DonTim1: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2015
This guys are yet to get it right. who is issuing what ? haven't citizens been issued enough numbers that are unique enough? Voter Number by INEC, NIN by NIMC, etc undecided . Consolidate your DBs and stick to an existing number!
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by Jesusloveyou: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2015
signz:
666 undecided undecided undecided
end time change,

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by Dejohnbull: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Gvmt magic, we have national i d. Driving licence. P h c n bill. Tomb print. Foot print. Bvn. Voters card, and this new looting highway

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by judedwriter(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2015
okenwa:
Gradually, the 666 number will be revealed, it may not be now but less than 50 yrs from now if Jesus Tarries,
Believers in Christ should be aware of this please. angry
yes o! The 666 number is about to be revealed! The world is slowly winding up for the 2nd coming of Jesus. The present economic hardship clearly shows that the world finances would soon come under control by a world ruler.
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by Tequilah: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2015
azzima:
ONLY unexposed illiterate like you won't understand this system. All developed countries have a similar system which is for the good of the citizens. Only criminals should fear this system. In the USA, it's called social security number,in UK it's called NI number. I bet this is the first in Africa.Kudos to this new administration for looking to the future!

No you are the unexposed, illiterate criminal here, that is looking for a way to make govt spend ridiculous sums of money, time and resources to make its citizens get another number which is totally unnecessary. Why can't the National ID card number be used as a unique identifier or a Social Security Number? Tell me, why?? shocked

DonTim1:
This guys are yet to get it right. who is issuing what ? haven't citizens been issued enough numbers that are unique enough? Voter Number by INEC, NIN by NIMC, etc undecided . Consolidate your DBs and stick to an existing number!

Thank you, o! I no know say you sef see am! shocked Too much duplication of efforts! Do you even know how much govt spent on the National ID Card program, that is still yet to be concluded? Instead of them to fine-tune that one and get rid of the flaws, so that it can run seamlessly, some backward people want to embark on another round of exercises, to capture a new set of unique identification numbers! mtcheew! angry

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by 9jatatafo(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2015
The road is getting cleared for 666! They say a journey of a thousand begins with a step
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by carinmom(f): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2015
God knows that I'm tired of all these identification numbers.
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by Idoko619(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Another vision 2050....btw whr is my NATIONAL I'D CARD I registered almost 2yrs nw
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by victorious1986: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2015
What da ****** The anti-christ right by our corner
shocked shocked shocked
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by emmaelectelect(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2015
DikSin:
Gej won't think of this... Useless drunkard shocked

Think again its Jonathan's govt idea
Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by bishop225(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Single Identification Number-SIN. END time number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.