Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly (2345 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

Lol grin

Come on, you looked really cute and you still do...I guess.

Yeah... For a boy. I think looking like a girl is one of my goals looks wise...

You can't even deny it! It's the truth! Maybe I should pretend to be one of their kids...
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah... For a boy. I think looking like a girl is one of my goals looks wise...

You can't even deny it! It's the truth! Maybe I should pretend to be one of their kids...

Yeah, don't mind me, you are right. I was just trying to cheer you up. You looked like a boy in that second pic and you still do. The only thing feminine about your face is your lips.
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

Yeah, don't mind me, you are right. I was just trying to cheer you up. You looked like a boy in that second pic and you still do. The only thing feminine about your face is your lips.

Transgender struggles cry
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Transgender struggles cry

Have you considered surgery?
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

Have you considered surgery?

Yess. But I hate needles undecided and pain.
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Yess. But I hate needles undecided and pain.

Oh, you have nothing to worry about. That's why we have Anesthetics and Analgesic drugs. undecided
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

Oh, you have nothing to worry about. That's why we have Anesthetics and Analgesic drugs. undecided

undecided undecided I've a bit of a problem with pain killers.. I think it'll take a lot more than the usual plastic surgeon analgesic to numb me.

Maybe when I'm older and I've the balls..
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

undecided undecided I've a bit of a problem with pain killers.. I think it'll take a lot more than the usual plastic surgeon analgesic to numb me.

Maybe when I'm older and I've the balls..

Okay I am done with the sarcastic remarks about your looks. I usually enjoy this kind of sarcasm, but in your case it just doesn't seem right. I don't know why.
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

Okay I am done with the sarcastic remarks about your looks. I usually enjoy this kind of sarcasm, but in your case it just doesn't seem right. I don't know why.

Because I wasn't being sarcastic lol.

Anyways Mr. David, Merry Christmas to you! I hope your deal works out!!
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Because I wasn't being sarcastic lol.

Anyways Mr. David, Merry Christmas to you! I hope your deal works out!!

Wish you the same.
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by paix(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Honestly, number 7 is so correct.
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Enuf of all dis ugly iss..
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
iamtomi:
lol...i am a girl na grin

Oh, I didn't even read the story. I just assumed it was you when I saw the title. grin

Sorry, I moved the conversation from that thread. I didn't want to derail the dude's first story.
Re: 8 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Ugly by iamtomi(f): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Decker:

Oh, I didn't even read the story. I just assumed it was you when I saw the title. grin

Sorry, I moved the conversation from that thread. I didn't want to derail the dude's first story.
yea...i get it......i dnt like derailing people's thread too

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? / Your Womancrushwednesday / Man Commits Murder After He Finds Out His New Girlfriend Is A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.