Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? (2340 Views)

What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by mamagee3(f): 3:12am On Mar 21, 2016
Hi all, why would a guy want you to move in with him even if he loves you?
Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by MoneypassGod(m): 3:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Elaborate
Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by redcliff: 3:30am On Mar 21, 2016
you are in the united states and you are seeking advice for an issue that is super alien to the nigerian environment. Folks here would not give you the answer you seek. Besides, I believe you already know what you want.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by mamagee3(f): 3:59am On Mar 21, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Elaborate
Okay. I met this guy 10 months ago but we only started hanging out in his house last month.

He's been asking me for se.x but I have declined on many occasions.

So few days ago while hanging out, he said he wants me to move in with him. And I asked him why, he said it was because he's beginning to love me.

Do you think it's a good idea?
Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by RaeMystix: 4:30am On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:

Okay. I met this guy 10 months ago but we only started hanging out in his house last month.

So few days ago while hanging out, he said he wants me to move in with him. And I asked him why, he said it was because he's beginning to love me.

It's quite very simple. He knows moving in with him, difinetly means that he would not only have sex with you, but hek it also means on a daily basis. You ought to know that you would be performing the wifey duties without being married. It's your decision to make. Just be very careful this days, because you might end up regretting your decision . A gentleman ought not only ask you for your hand in marriage, but also bring you into his home as his wife, not as his f% #$&k buddy, cos that's exactly what you will be, even if you both get married.
It's very easy to become a single mom in America. Unless we're talking about the green card issue on your side.That's an entirely different story. Goodluck with your decision .

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:49am On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:

I personally dont think its a good idea unless u r ready to start performing a wife's duty as raymystix stated which include sex. Paying him visits frm time to time is ok. Hope u have a place of ur own where u live?
Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by Pheals(f): 5:40am On Mar 21, 2016
U again undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2016
RaeMystix:

It's quite very simple. He knows moving in with him, difinetly means that he would not only have sex with you, but hek it also means on a daily basis. You ought to know that you would be performing the wifey duties without being married. It's your decision to make. Just be very careful this days, because you might end up regretting your decision . A gentleman ought not only ask you for your hand in marriage, but also bring you into his home as his wife, not as his f% #$&k buddy, cos that's exactly what you will be, even if you both get married.
It's very easy to become a single mom in America. Unless we're talking about the green card issue on your side.That's an entirely different story. Goodluck with your decision .
u are wasting ur tym on mamagee she opens useless threads every ten minutes just watch out for anoda
Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, why would a guy want you to move in with him even if he loves you?
Dis small girl again, hia!

if a guy asks u to move in with him, beta run 4 ur life because just wan't to use and dump u. if he truely loves u, he will never ask u to com and stay with him, but rather he MIGHT ask u to come and visit from time to time.

be a smart girl dear...
Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:

Its ok to me, at least u'll feel loved and u'll love back but don't move in with him permanently. Anytime ur body just move and u need some cuddling and love making, go there, he go do u well but staying there permanently go make ur value fade.
Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2016
My dear I see you are from united states and right now am in need of a green card. Pm please so we arrange our wedding ceremony.
Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by RaeMystix: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sunkyphil:
u are wasting ur tym on mamagee she opens useless threads every ten minutes just watch out for anoda

Oh really?.
Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
RaeMystix:

Oh really?.
she is a troll she opens a minimum of 8 irrelevant threads per day
Re: When A Guy You Wants You To Move In With Him? by RaeMystix: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sunkyphil:
she is a troll she opens a minimum of 8 irrelevant threads per day
I figured. Anways it is what it is.

(1) (Reply)

How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Sleeping Around? / Women Learn To Ask Your Husbands Question lol (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.