Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad (1915 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by kday(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
What is it about us as a people that we find it so hard to do the needful where applicable? The male restroom at the Nigerian embassy washington DC has been out of commission for a while and nobody in that consulate see the urgency of getting it fixed considering the number of applicants and visitors that comes there daily. I say again. What is with our psyche that love to thrive in midst of chaos and disorganization? Which way Nigerians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by feedthenation(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
That place should be closed down...for health & safety reasons!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by mostyg(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
really?
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Blood runs in the vein and not water... hope u understand that.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by RaeMystix: 2:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Hahahaha...I went to the embassy today, and the bathroom was still out of use. Although the staff were nice, extremely helpful and respectful. Most especially the Boss Mrs.....I'll rate them 9/10 for their service. The bathroom ordeal was just a minor issue, to what i'd expected.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by fistonati(m): 2:56am On Jan 05, 2016
One day, something good will come out of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by Psalm18: 3:14am On Jan 05, 2016
We have exported this madness to America.
OP, report them to the relevant public health officials.
I bet you- they will fix it asap.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by pacino26(m): 3:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Hahahahahahaha, I can imagine what whoever it's in charge will be passing through now from bubu.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by Old2020: 3:39am On Jan 05, 2016
The problem with us Nigerians is we have serious mental disorder but we don't know it. Our neurotransmitters are imbalanced...we have literally psychotic people walking around pretending to be normal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by coded01: 6:03am On Jan 05, 2016
RaeMystix:
Hahahaha...I went to the embassy today, and the bathroom was still out of use. Although the staff were nice, extremely helpful and respectful. Most especially the Boss Mrs.....I'll rate them 9/10 for their service. The bathroom ordeal was just a minor issue, to what i'd expected.

Hmmm! You mean a bathroom-less Embassy is fine by you...Even in America...Smh... angry
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by YoursGEJ(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2016
What happened to all the bribes they are collecting there? To photocopy one sheet of paper there was $20. That is about #40,000 -#50,000 depending on which abokii sell you dollar. No be even say photocopy carry the visa come sef angry
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by Amberon: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2016
#whichwayNigeria?
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by kYjelly2: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2016
der is a big shiiit der dat don wanna go home angry
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by mysteriousman(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2016
This is seriously embarrassing for a nation like nigeria
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by RaeMystix: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2016
coded01:

Hmmm! You mean a bathroom-less Embassy is fine by you...Even in America...Smh... angry

The reason i stated that was because perhaps the embassy took a while in finding a solution to the bathroom fiasco, as a result of the holidays. Give them some slack for pete sake. The faulted bathroom which seemed to have a problem was located at the first waiting room area, which I could swear was just for everyone to sign in and get situated. We only had to stay in there for about an hour, and even witnessed some men use the women's bathroom during that period, before been called in groups to sit in the main waiting room, which was a lot bigger and had access to a bigger bathroom assigned for the men. Did I have a laugh witnessing the men use the women's bathroom?. Yes!!!.....Still, it wasn't a big deal.The men got to use the bigger bathroom, once they were ordered into the main waiting room.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by juman(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2016
You see.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by coded01: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

The reason i stated that was because perhaps the embassy took a while in finding a solution to the bathroom fiasco, as a result of the holidays. Give them some slack for pete sake. The faulted bathroom which seemed to have a problem was located at the first waiting room area, which I could swear was just for everyone to sign in and get situated. We only had to stay in there for about an hour, and even witnessed some men use the women's bathroom during that period, before been called in groups to sit in the main waiting room, which was a lot bigger and had access to a bigger bathroom assigned for the men. Did I have a laugh witnessing the men use the women's bathroom?. Yes!!!.....Still, it wasn't a big deal.The men got to use the bigger bathroom, once they were ordered into the main waiting room.

Smh... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by RaeMystix: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
coded01:

Smh... grin grin
Well!...My ratings still stays @ 9/10, interms of the customers service. ..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by coded01: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

Well!...My ratings still stays @ 9/10, interms of the customers service. ..... grin grin grin grin

Hmmm! This customer service must be so interesting! grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by RaeMystix: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
coded01:

Hmmm! This customer service must be so interesting! grin

Yes!!!...It was stupendous.....Na wetin u wan hear abi? grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
The zombies will blame GEJ.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by coded01: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

Yes!!!...It was stupendous.....Na wetin u wan hear abi? grin

I guess something is fishy... angry
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by RaeMystix: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2016
coded01:

I guess something is fishy... angry

Pls can you be more specific?. undecided
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by coded01: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2016
RaeMystix:

Pls can you be more specific?. undecided

Never mind grin grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by RaeMystix: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2016
coded01:

Never mind grin grin

You better elaborate, or i will bug you on every thread i find you in. angry
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by coded01: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2016
RaeMystix:

You better elaborate, or i will bug you on very thread i find you in. angry

*runs out* grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by RaeMystix: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2016
coded01:

*runs out* grin

* come back here *

You haven't answered my question.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by coded01: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2016
RaeMystix:

* come back here *

You haven't answered my questioned.

Ok... grin

You said you were over-pleased with the customer service...without a bathroom... tongue

Maybe you found what you looking for! wink
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by RaeMystix: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2016
coded01:

Ok... grin

You said you were over-pleased with the customer service...without a bathroom... tongue

Maybe you found what you looking for! wink

I stated earlier that the men were allowed to use the female bathroom for the first hour, before we were all instructed to the main waiting area, where there were bigger and separate bathrooms meant for each gender. So this bathroom ordeal was just a mere problem that occurred for almost an hour, and not for the whole day.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by cannonnier(m): 2:18am On Jan 07, 2016
RaeMystix:

Did you went to the embassy to rest? tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC Has No Functioning Male Rest Room. Truly Sad by RaeMystix: 2:48am On Jan 07, 2016
cannonnier:

Did you went to the embassy to rest? tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO / Who Remembers This Buhari's Campaign Promise? / Absolute Truth On Lagos Calabar Rail - Ministry Of Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.