Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Experience At APC Office Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At APC Office Today (3246 Views)

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / VP Osinbajo At His Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At APC Office Today by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Having decamped from PDP, I and my friends stormed the APC office located at Garrison bustop here in port Harcourt with our permanent voters cards, PVCs to register as new members. Getting there, lo and behold, no single soul at the premises, not even a gateman. The entire place in as under lock and key. Disappointed we decided to go to APC office at ogbunabali, trans amadi, not too far from the first office. Getting there, the place was even worse than the first one, the place looked so abandoned, so dirty, only old posters of the party chairman and dakuku were there to greet us. I approached a gateman there because it was a rented office building and he said they only come in once in a while for meetings and that's all. We disembarked from the place and went away feeling disappointed. My question is, can APC not hire an office clerk or secretary to be on standby everyday to attend to people ? Even if they don't do registration at their offices at least someone should have been there to answer questions and give us directions on what to do, instead they decided to lock down the whole place. Go to PDP offices at leventis bustop or olu-obasanjo road, the place is always bubbling with activities with cars parked everywhere. APC is not serious at all in rivers state and I wonder if this is how they intend to take over rivers state in 2016. I'm sure others would have gone there only to go back. They must have lost many potential members from this carelessness of theirs . Meanwhile, we have re-decamped back to PDP pending when APC show some seriousness.
Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ashewo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
BlackMaria:
Ashewo.
no blame me abeg, if politicians are not ashamed of jumping from party to party like frogs, why should I ? After the elections, I will re-decamp to any party that wins.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
lofty900:
no blame me abeg, if politicians are not ashamed of jumping from party to party like frogs, why should I ? After the elections, I will re-decamp to any party that wins.
Lol. Sharp man tin.
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Trut(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
BlackMaria:
Ashewo.
cheesy
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Trut:

cheesy
cheesy Lol
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
BlackMaria:

Lol. Sharp man tin.
na so o
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lalasticala,dis thread deserves Fp. Demdem,Egift,PassingShot,Beremx,ure needed in dis thread
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Beremx(f): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lalasticala,dis thread deserves Fp. Demdem,Egift,PassingShot,Beremx,ure needed in dis thread
I don't comment on useless threads. Quit mentioning my moniker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Beremx:
Only Apc propaganda threads are not useless abi

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by ikaboy: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Beremx I don't feel this is useless oo. Pls very and do a the usual.

Is lalatiscala sleeping?
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by blazetitov: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bad guy. Anywhere belle face grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
ikaboy:
Beremx I don't feel this is useless oo. Pls very and do a the usual.

Is lalatiscala sleeping?
bad belle is allowed, maybe she didn't receive any Christmas hamper, that's y she's mad.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Bambless1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Waka Waka Chop And Clean Mouth tongue
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by phemmyutd(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
and you cant take picture of any of the building to backup your claim? Joblessness is your major problem
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
He is a gold digger. Just chill.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by ehissi(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
@OP You spoil this tin na! As you come be the only source for this thread, you for just post like one pisure make this topic for sweet naaaah!!

Even wailers from PDP dey vex for you sef, not to talk of wailing wailers from APC!!grin

U need to redeem ya image oooh!! Incase of incasity Oooh!! This wan whey lalasticlala no even show face; if na one pisure of APC office you see post, post am Ooh!

Make this thread for no lost!!
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by modath(f): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
lofty900:

Bwaaaahahahhaha, kikikikii grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

A don laugh scarrer hia ooo.. cheesy grin... You nor just send !
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
phemmyutd:
and you cant take picture of any of the building to backup your claim? Joblessness is your major problem
at the time, I didn't know I would post the story on nairaland my mind was occupied. Meanwhile ur fada is jobless
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by bettercreature(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
This OP is too funny,the dude is actually looking for money grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by bettercreature(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Omotolu:
He is a gold digger. Just chill.
Confirm gold diggert grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by meforyou1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Beremx:
Haba, how is it a useless thread? Because Op confirmed that APC is dead and buried in Rivers?
Lalasticlala pls do this needful

1 Like

Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
There is no APC in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by divineappo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
My question; wetin u find go there? why did u go there wit ur PVC? u wan go vote? So u thought if u get there, APC will buy ur PVC. Ur hand no clean, infact, police need to lock u up, na una dey spoil dis country
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by fistonati(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
First its obvious that you're an ashewo that its not contempted or hasn't found your size.
Secondly u have to be informed that APC's gathering are paid for / rented.
Thirdly the year is running out so if you're still going backward by ds time of the year, I doubt if u have achieved anything this year
Fourthly, I hope you're married because u may never find a decent lady as long as you're not decent to know PDP is ahead of APC.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by fistonati(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sir werey, your point is noted
phemmyutd:
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by chinae(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
You don't need to be a party member to.know the right person to vote.
I dislike APC from my blood to my marrow but i iwill vote Dakuku.
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by ajebuter(f): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
lofty900:
Having decamped from PDP, I and my friends stormed the APC office located at Garrison bustop here in port Harcourt with our permanent voters cards, PVCs to register as new members. Getting there, lo and behold, no single soul at the premises, not even a gateman. The entire place in as under lock and key. Disappointed we decided to go to APC office at ogbunabali, trans amadi, not too far from the first office. Getting there, the place was even worse than the first one, the place looked so abandoned, so dirty, only old posters of the party chairman and dakuku were there to greet us. I approached a gateman there because it was a rented office building and he said they only come in once in a while for meetings and that's all. We disembarked from the place and went away feeling disappointed. My question is, can APC not hire an office clerk or secretary to be on standby everyday to attend to people ? Even if they don't do registration at their offices at least someone should have been there to answer questions and give us directions on what to do, instead they decided to lock down the whole place. Go to PDP offices at leventis bustop or olu-obasanjo road, the place is always bubbling with activities with cars parked everywhere. APC is not serious at all in rivers state and I wonder if this is how they intend to take over rivers state in 2016. I'm sure others would have gone there only to go back. They must have lost many potential members from this carelessness of theirs . Meanwhile, we have re-decamped back to PDP pending when APC show some seriousness.
Lalasticlala

Your tale is comically hilarious.

I havent laughed this much in a while.

APc, i must admit is not boring at all grin grin
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by DeviIhimself: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Beremx:

this Beremx sef your own madam don dey too much cheesy
Re: My Experience At APC Office Today by criminalmindz: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hahahahahah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwakwanso, Tinubu, Fashola Among Characters In Kanu’s Story About To Shatter Nig / Why Igbo People Are Who They Are And Behave The Way They Do....see Facts / At Last Biafrans Hug Donald Trump PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.