Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming (3394 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
YourMain:

Well yes. The obvious dangers. Make sure he/she doesn't have any STDs or STIs. And any obvious warts and whatnots. And he/she is clean...And I'm sure you'll be grand!
So you down for that provided it's all safe?
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Genea:
both gender
I'm sure it would b more in em ladies grin kidding
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Genea(f): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tunchi101:
I'm sure it would b more in em ladies grin kidding
iffahear, its d guys ,how often do they shave?
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Genea:
iffahear, its d guys ,how often do they shave?
shocked I'm sure you joking. Even if a guy has got a forest down dere, it can't b compared with what most average ladies have got in their punan.i
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wait till you have cancer or infections if the throat, then you can decide if its good or not.
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
strenghtofawoman:
Wait till you have cancer or infections if the throat, then you can decide if its good or not.
u sef ehnn. U mean everyone dat have given it has cancer of d mouth (indirectly)
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Genea(f): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tunchi101:
shocked I'm sure you joking. Even if a guy has got a forest down dere, it can't b compared with what most average ladies have got in their punan.i
yimu
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2015
SexyCeline:
Actually i don't tink is bad buh it should be done to your husband only.. All this random b.f's doesn't deserve it.

But random gf deserve cunnilingus?

What is good for Celine is good for Celestine

2 Likes

Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by odaniel1(m): 4:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Genea:
yimu
Buht na trudth nah
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2015
It depends some girls smell fishy down there, I don't blame the guy if he makes excuses not to eat it.

Vice versa some guys may smell or get so excited want her to swallow but his cum makes her want to gag Lol.

I personally see nothing wrong with mouth action down under as long as we are both fresh n clean downstairs.

1 Like

Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Adanna28:
It depends some girls smell fishy down there, I don't blame the guy if he makes excuses not to eat it.

Vice versa some guys may smell or get so excited want her to swallow but his cum makes her want to gag Lol.

I personally see nothing wrong with mouth action down under as long as we are both fresh n clean downstairs.

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Adanna28:

wink kiss
you don't look like a nigerian
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tunchi101:
you don't look like a nigerian

Probably coz I'm Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Kingsley10000: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
i've seen a pix where the guy's tongue was swelling and kinda decaying .......methink thats the resultant effect
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by Tunchi101(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kingsley10000:
i've seen a pix where the guy's tongue was swelling and kinda decaying .......methink thats the resultant effect
Seriously?
Re: Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming by peleson: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Adanna28:

U r Damn right but then one has to be in love with the person to be so doing it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists, Agnostics And Freethinkers: Share Your Relationship Experience / Pictures That Displays Processes Involved In Toasting A Girl / I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.