Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) (28308 Views)

2 Hausa Snake Charmers At Ikeja Spotted Displaying Their Skills (Photos) / Hit And Run Honda Driver Kills A Man Today In Otukpo,Benue(Graphic Pics) / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by olu4life(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Drabeey:

Yes sir i tried visiting the place today and I was not attends to due to the fact that I don't know the name of whom I'm asking for. it quite not cool. I went back home disappointed. I really wish to know how she's faring..in fact I bought some provisions alongside and now I'm eating em myself. I just part she's fine.
God bless u much bruh. U for show them her pics na,d nurses should have been kind enough to help out undecided
Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by charispersnifid: 5:34am On Dec 25, 2015
olu4life:

God bless u much bruh. U for show them her pics na,d nurses should have been kind enough to help out undecided
nurses help fire. lets just pray the victim survies
Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Petroking: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Drabeey:

Yes sir i tried visiting the place today and I was not attends to due to the fact that I don't know the name of whom I'm asking for. it quite not cool. I went back home disappointed. I really wish to know how she's faring..in fact I bought some provisions alongside and now I'm eating em myself. I just part she's fine.

Thanks Drabeey, I don't know if you intend visiting that lady again but if you do. Look for the mobile ICU Unit and i am sure you will get an important information. The last time something similar like this happened it was a matured lady who just came from Ireland, she was a citizen over there and she had her passport and driver license in her bag with foreign currencies and some other notable items. she came into our estate and was sleeping on the road. It seems like as if she was drugged and stripped off valuable items.. we called the Mobile ICU Unit and a member of our estate collected the Mobile ICU personal number and went to see her, my little sister posted the ladies picture on the internet and informed the police. Sooner or later some people came around saying they were looking for a lady and that she was their sister who just came from abroad, They had a very good description of the lady and that she was not doing great... many stories.. i called the guy who collected the Mobile ICU Unit number then gave them his number.. At the end they were re-united together. They were very grateful to the guy who made sure he knew where the Mobile ICU Unit was and the Hospital. They also invited him for a dinner i guess... Lest i forget, All the ladies properties were checked and numbered before going with them in the Mobile ICU Unit vehicle.. I hope you find her soon
Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Petroking: 6:43am On Dec 25, 2015
Drabeey:

Hello Drabeey, if you have an email i will send you a picture of the girl i am believing to be the same person so that you can confirm.. if you can confirm that she is the same person. I will give you her name so you can check her once again at the Mobile ICU Unit.. Hope to hear from you take care
Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by EmmyDe25(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2015
johnmartus:
A RESPONSIBLE GIRL SHOULD BE AT HOME AT LEAST 9 0 CLOCK
In Lagos?? You are a joke!

1 Like

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2015
Guy u never try visit her again? Still awaiting updates o...

Drabeey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police CID Panti, Yaba On Fire / A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile / The Banana Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.