Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

"Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode (24756 Views)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Wike Is Spending His Last Days In Office – APC / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by Eziachi: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hang on a second! This man is telling us that Nigeria was debt free in 2007, so what happened between 2007 to May 2015? grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by franudi: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
modath:

Where were you when Dasuki turned into santa claus

What happened to the PROCEEDS from the partial removal of subsidy otherwisr known as Sure P ?.

Must PDP folks always talk out of turn with the giant iroko tree blocking their glaucoma +cataract infested eyes

FFK is a F**king F**lish Knave !!!

You are the myopic one.
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by franudi: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
tyson99:
Fani the useless man
Fani is more useful than you, because you have refused to think.
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by modath(f): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
franudi:
You are the myopic one.

Like your homebase !!! Bad belle ninny!!
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by franudi: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
One thing I don't like about democracy is that.. it also allows Femi-fani Kayode to have freedom of speech. I really hate it.
Why can't he be allowed to speak?
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by westlius(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
kodded:
Nigerians will understand the true meaning of change by this time next year when a cup of garri will be N100 and a trip to Cameroon and other neighbouring countries will look like flying to dubai
Soro niye
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by franudi: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
AWONEYAN:
At least not like Dasuki?
When will this gap toothed parrot stops making a fool of him self
A man accused of money laundering advising on financial management
A man who collected billions to manage Gej's election but under his nose d money enter voice mail...
A man whose Ex-wives n children sees as a monster preaching santity on national issues

Oga FFk, I know you were disapointed when you read that the Budget was higher in capital expenditure than d last adminstration budget despite the reduction in oil revenue (the simple maths is no more sharing)
Also you were expection bubu to say subsidy is removed so you can come tell us your big english(sinister,malicious move.e.t.c)

Despite the fact that, last govt sold oil higher than the benchmark,...yet nothing to show for the reserve,we still had to borrow money to give dasuki and that one turns to santa clause

Abeg park well...this guy. Needs Magu's attention asap
Aisha had paid you, so I am not suprise at this your comment.
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by AareOlumidey: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
bros Fani is always disappointing me. i imagine what normally runs in his head when he talks,speaks or writes...
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by franudi: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:

Where's the truth?

He even indicted his own party when he said as at 2007 Nigeria was debt-free. Between 2007 and 2015 the country has accumulated a massive pile of debt.

Well, buhari just came on board and is yet to borrow a kobo.

All the borrowing was by GEJ.
Now your buhari wants to borrow so aisha will have money to pay e-fools like you.
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by franudi: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Stop hating what? That he spews claptrap? Please if ur his fan, u av the right to praise him for all the bullshit he says, I av no headache abt it. buh dont take it as ur personal business when I counter his gibberish. Afterall I av freedom of speech like he does...
Thank goodness that you know that FFK is entitle to his opinion. Why not let him be?
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by Amanwulu1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
AWONEYAN:
At least not like Dasuki?
When will this gap toothed parrot stops making a fool of him self
A man accused of money laundering advising on financial management
A man who collected billions to manage Gej's election but under his nose d money enter voice mail...
A man whose Ex-wives n children sees as a monster preaching santity on national issues

Oga FFk, I know you were disapointed when you read that the Budget was higher in capital expenditure than d last adminstration budget despite the reduction in oil revenue (the simple maths is no more sharing)
Also you were expection bubu to say subsidy is removed so you can come tell us your big english(sinister,malicious move.e.t.c)

Despite the fact that, last govt sold oil higher than the benchmark,...yet nothing to show for the reserve,we still had to borrow money to give dasuki and that one turns to santa clause

Abeg park well...this guy. Needs Magu's attention asap
do u really knw what dat word (accused) u used means? Also, accusation usually doesn't come frm those who mean well for u bt those who seek ur down fall.
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by Amanwulu1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:

Where's the truth?

He even indicted his own party when he said as at 2007 Nigeria was debt-free.
I see, bc pdp inherited a debt free nigeria. Why do u rush to respond to comments?
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by WaffenSS(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Amanwulu1:
I see, bc pdp inherited a debt free nigeria. Why do u rush to respond to comments?

We began our democracy with PDP.

For the 16 years it ruled, oil kept rising, up to $120. Wasnt that enough time and money to pay off all debts and diversify the economy?

16 years of bullshiit and yet you people want PMB to clean up in 7 months.

Why do you rush to respond to comments without thinking?
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by WaffenSS(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
franudi:
Now your buhari wants to borrow so aisha will have money to pay e-fools like you.

I dont normally respond to idiots but i'll make an exception in your case.

Buhari wants to borrow so that your hepatitic father can get paid his 40k salary so that at least you people can afford a small goat for xmas.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by eliwa47(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
One thing I don't like about democracy is that.. it also allows Femi-fani Kayode to have freedom of speech. I really hate it.
Ori be! can you imagine?
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by udeh3(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
kennydee05:

Good question...
1. By empowering and ensuring a good platform for revenue collector.
2. Making necessary policies that will attract foreign investors and their must be seriousness from govt too
3. Blocking of loopholes of ensuring proper utilisation of allocation to all MDAs
4. Promote indegenalization of our production and encourage export.
Am not an economist ooo

This is nothing but grammer... All this you just mentioned are not realistical. They're not something that can generate money for the servicing of debt
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by buchilino(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
THOUGH I DON'T NO WHERE HE GOT HIS FACTS, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF IT TURNS OUT 2 B TRUE. D FULANI POLITICIANS CAN STEAL MONEY WITHOUT ANYONE EVEN NOTICING IT
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
kodded:
Nigerians will understand the true meaning of change by this time next year when a cup of garri will be N100 and a trip to Cameroon and other neighbouring countries will look like flying to dubai

that is exactly how it will be for you.... Amen to you
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla3: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fuelish magg0t! Did you call Ghana a lowly place? And what name do I give to your dustbin sh1thole, where nothing works? Fuckeduppedness!

lastpage:

First, can someone tell this "diarrhoea-mouth" called FFK that Crude oil, which is the main source of revenue for the Government, was not an abysmal $36 per Barrel, in 2007! Infact, it was hovering at $130 per barrel. Thus comparing 2007 to 2016 shows that as usual, FFK is high on some very cheap "Ajegunle weed".

Again, let me enlighten our people that THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BORROWING..... AS LONG AS YOU DONT USE THE BORROWED MONEY TO DO OWAMBE PARTY.... OR LOOT AND SHARE IT LIKE PDP/DASUKI/DOKPESI/BAFARAWA/IKEJI/GEJ/THISDAY NEWSPAPERS, ETC HAVE DONE.

Successful people like Dangotte, Otedola, had borrowed money at various times, to finance and advance their business.

There is a reason banks charge you interest on "borrowed money" because the understand that when properly utilised, you are bound to make even more money from it, after repaying the capital and interest.

So, if Nigeria borrows money to say for example, improve Power Supply, the implications are as below:
1.) Less people will spend their income on buying Generators => More money in their pocket to do other things
2.) Less people will depend on, or buy Fuel for Generators => More money for other things
3.) less queue at petrol stations => less man-hours are wasted on fuel queues, less people are exposed to hazard of fire at such stations
4.) People can buy food stuffs in bulk, cook in bulk and store in their freezer => The savings pass across to Household income/savings
5.) Less Generators imply less dangerous carcinogenic fumes into the atmosphere => Less people get sick, less of our disposable income is spent on combating illness
6.) Since less people will buy Generators, it implies less people would store Generator fuel at home => reduces risk of fires and burns to house owners
7.) Owners of cottages business will spend less on running their business as they can save on fuel price => tendency to expand their business
8.) Street Lights will work => neighbourhoods get properly lit at Night => Risk of armed robbery is reduced and people can actually have a better quality of life.
9.) reduced Risk of security above means the Police can divert their resources to more challenging issues
10.) Finally, all the savings above means each household has more disposable income to buy other things they need => improved business atmosphere which result sin increased taxes to Govt coffers

Now, imagine
*if such borrowings also went into education => Standards of our schools will improve and all those money wasted to study abroad (even in lowly places like Ghana!) will be spent in Nigeria and fuel our own economy!
*If spent on health => less Nigerians will die prematurely and less Nigerians will waste forex in travelling abroad for medical treatment
*If spent on Road infrastructure => Goods and Services get to reach their areas of need/sale easier and faster => Goods are services become cheaper for everyone.

From the look of things, l dont see this Govt of PMB embezzling or encouraging embezzlement, as done by the last administration of GEJ so, borrowing to jump-start the economy might not be a bad idea.

My point is: Borrowing is NOT ALWAYS A BAD THING.
It is what you do with the borrowed funds that count.... so FFK should shut-da-phuck-Up and stop smoking expired weed!
undecided angry angry

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by Thunder04(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
franudi:
Idiot, so you want the apc to us efcc to intimidate him, so that he will keep quiet?
Do u think he sayn somthing before cos all am hearing frm him is barking of a sick dog that hv being hitted with stone in d head,just advice him make he no kill himself ontop Buhari matter.
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by banki(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
For all those who critisize buhari for planning to borrow....

1) since oil prices are down what options do we have?
2) how did we get to this point in the first place
3) the people critising the budget did not achieve 60percent budget implementation in over 5 years
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by blackpriest0911: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Give him food@ffk
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
franudi:
Thank goodness that you know that FFK is entitle to his opinion. Why not let him be?
am i holding him or holding his mouth not to talk? am making known of my own opinion too and am very entitled to it. period!
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
franudi:
Why can't he be allowed to speak?
so who said he shouldn't? it is my own opinion too why cant i be allowed to express it?
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by edjeodiri(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
So Dasuki hasn't indicted fani yet.

Maybe after Dasuki indicts your father fani will be next.....Dasuki's case will die a natural death because even PMB got his share from that money and God knows they are not stupid enough to do anything that will let that piece of evidence out of the bag....when u fight corruption, corruption will fight you back because there are no saints in politics. Let's see how pmb will bring to reality the dreams in the 2016 budget.
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by ElCapone(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
fasho01:

The truth is we don't need more borrowing to improve the
economy and better the lives of ordinary people as evidenced between 2007 & 2015 and in truth, if the the crop of people that now constitute the FG had allowed fuel subsidy removal, we wouldn't have been deep into this economic mess as we are in now.

For me, it's not about political party or about whose regime we accumulated a massive pile of debt. All I'm interested in is what will be good for us collectively and I think yet more borrowing is not the way forward.
Bros abeg explain to us wetin happen to sure-p funds, dat was partial oh, imagine what wld have happened if it was full. Let's b realistic abeg!!!
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by Babaji111(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ayya! So this guy still dey?
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by Younggeneral: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
i tel u my brother

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by Babaji111(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ayya! So this guy still dey? Pls pack well...the era of vomit what you chop is here.
Re: "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode by S123612(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Although I never imagined myself taking side with FFK. I believe he has a point here. Can someone please explain to me the rationale behind borrowing N2trn to finance budget? As it is, we have outstanding loan obligations to service (N1trn budgeted to service such in 2016). Does it not make economic sense to sit and agree with our current lenders to give us one year moratorium on our existing loans, and then we use the N1trn we intend to use to service our loans to part finance the capital expenditures?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economic Effect Of A Devaluation Of The Currency on a MonoEconony like Nigeria / Atiku Abubakar And His 26 Children / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.