Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Power Behind Sex - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Behind Sex (76528 Views)

Gov. El-rufai Is Behind Sex Scandal’ –apostle Suleman Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal – Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Behind Sex by eroticecstasy: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2015
holamiday:
May God almighty bless you for this post. THIS IS THE NAIRALAND POST OF THE YEAR 2015.

I'm happy i've found someone who thinks like me. I've always said this, 90% of the teachings in Nigerain Churches(especially the church with the fire on the mountain)are foolish, irritating, idiotic, false and repugnant to development.The tragedy is that our people believe and are totally captivated by them.

you know not, neither do you understand.

why do we have heartbreak ?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by eroticecstasy: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2015
holamiday:
May God almighty bless you for this post. THIS IS THE NAIRALAND POST OF THE YEAR 2015.

I'm happy i've found someone who thinks like me. I've always said this, 90% of the teachings in Nigerain Churches(especially the church with the fire on the mountain)are foolish, irritating, idiotic, false and repugnant to development.The tragedy is that our people believe and are totally captivated by them.

can you explain why we have heartbreak ?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by nairaman66(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2015
eroticecstasy:

Sir, that which you call funny is not funny, but a mystery......what you don't know is bigger than you!

We are on thesame page dude!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2015
eroticecstasy:

why do we have heartbreak ?

We have heartbreaks coz we deal with humans. Humans are totally unpredictable and they make their decisions however they please and that's where it ends. Pray from now till Rapture, if your heart will be broken by a human, it will be broken.

Your robot or dog or cat can never break your heart. If you're intelligent enough you'd have gotten my point.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by eroticecstasy: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2015
holamiday:
We have heartbreaks coz we deal with humans. Humans are totally unpredictable and they make their decisions however they please and that's where it ends. Pray from now till Rapture, if your heart will be broken by a human, it will be broken.

Your robot or dog or cat can never break your heart. If you're intelligent enough you'd have gotten my point.

i got your point!

can your biological sister breaks your heart?
can your brother breaks your heart?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by eroticecstasy: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2015
nairaman66:

We are on thesame page dude!
which page sir?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2015
eroticecstasy:

i got your point!

can your biological sister breaks your heart?
can your brother breaks your heart?
Yes. One's sibbling can break their heart. It has happened before and will continue to happen.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by eroticecstasy: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2015
LANDOS4RE4:

to God be the glory. By God grace, I never have sex outside of my five years marriade/wedding.

chai, bro you can lie. I will tell aunty amaka

what of omolade the plaintain lady?
what of nwakeko the sales girl?
what of amina the bar lady?
teacher esther for your pikin school nko?
oga you no try, ne we push your car commot for gutter the night you return from club with sister imaobong?

we dey watch you for 5D screen
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2015
eroticecstasy:

you didn't tell me you are a comedian

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Kaslyni: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
holamiday:
I never supported fornication. Neither did i say it's nice to sleep around. Where thence was the insult borne from? 'Fool christian'!! Lmao! grin my goodness!! Which one be that one again? Paul never mentioned it.

Once again, i'm a full christian, i have christ. Kill yourself. grin

Hehehe grin

E pain am

.my friend, you see no matter how hard one tries such a person can never understand the things of the spirit. As it takes someone who is spiritually inclined to comprehend such things

It's conspicuous you aren't. So stop making a show of your carnality.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kaslyni:

Hehehe grin

E pain am

.my friend, you see no matter how hard one tries such a person can never understand the things of the spirit. As it takes someone who is spiritually inclined to comprehend such things

It's conspicuous you aren't. So stop making a show of your carnality.
You're beginning to bore me and i'll soon send you away. So, because i refuse to believe a pile of shitload that has no backing of any repute, it means i hate God, i am carnal and bla bla bla angry undecidedOk Chairman of spirit affairs, why don't you just leave me alone, take your understanding of the spirit and shove it up your arse.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by businessPrince(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks Bro for this great enlightenment!
Now I get why God said when a man and a woman come together (especially in marriage) they become one flesh; because of the various similarities they share
Re: The Power Behind Sex by MarkSole: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Skywalker5, it is not rubbish. That is why sexual activity can be use for evil. The kind of evil that relieves one partner of his or her senses. Please See http://www.informationng.com/2014/03/not-again-unilag-girl-runs-mad-in-broad-day-light-see-photo.html[/size]
Re: The Power Behind Sex by lepasharon(f): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2015
No wonder...since I slept with this white guy, I now like rock music and I no longer season my chicken.

Dammit Billy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Dirkcoyt: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2015
airmirthd1:
I know most guys will oppose what's up there.....Anyway na true talk but only those who looks at it beyond d physical will know it's no joke

For real?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

For real?
YES dude!... It's for real... So stop it
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Dirkcoyt: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2015
airmirthd1:

YES dude!... It's for real... So stop it

You just concluded I'm in the act already by saying stop it, anyway can you shed more light on it
Re: The Power Behind Sex by gidjah(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2015
The magical power of sex and the spiritual implicits.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=Dirkcoyt post=41321841]

You just concluded I'm in the act already by saying stop it, anyway can you shed more light on it
[/quot

sorry about that... Juz saying anyways.... Pls answer the following questions: Are you a christian?
Do you attend church often??
Have you ever been to any marriage seminar??
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Dirkcoyt: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=airmirthd1 post=41330542][/quote]
I'm not a christian , I don't have religion either, but I'm open to views .
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

I'm not a christian , I don't have religion either, but I'm open to views .

Hmmm......I'm just meeting with your type for the first time.... So are you an atheist??
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Dirkcoyt: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
airmirthd1:

Hmmm......I'm just meeting with your type for the first time.... So are you an atheist??

Atheist? Noooo oh, I guess people like me are rare gem. The thing is I based mylife on conscience.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

Atheist? Noooo oh, I guess people like me are rare gem. The thing is I based mylife on conscience.

A rare gem you're indeed!! And for d fact that you base your life on conscience, it's applauding... Never heard that all ma life...
Hope you really stand by it??
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Dirkcoyt: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
airmirthd1:

A rare gem you're indeed!! And for d fact that you base your life on conscience, it's applauding... Never heard that all ma life...
Hope you really stand by it??

Yeah atleast, I've been leaning on it.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

Yeah atleast, I've been leaning on it.

Cool...... But y just conscience ... Any religion in mind or you want to leave it at that??
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Dirkcoyt: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
airmirthd1:

Cool...... But y just conscience ... Any religion in mind or you want to leave it at that??

Believe me, no religion at all, just want peace of mind with my creator. Just conscience, knowing right from wrong. When I'm wrong,knowing when to apologise. That's my way of life.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

Believe me, no religion at all, just want peace of mind with my creator. Just conscience, knowing right from wrong. When I'm wrong,knowing when to apologise. That's my way of life.

Alright.....God help us all
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
con3man:
Sex is ..... wink

Bitter
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
MuyiRano:

Can't you pass your msg without insults? Some people sha. Smh

Muslims the cause of the worlds problems!!!! Evil religion!

Reply Replies
Re: The Power Behind Sex by cloudgoddess(f): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
*facepalm*

Having sex and wanting sex as an adult human being is natural and nothing to be ashamed of. Like any other species on earth our ultimate biological purpose is to survive and reproduce. Sex feels good and is tempting so that we are encouraged to reproduce. Oxytocin & other feel-good chemicals are released during sex to encourage partner bonding, making the sex-having couple likely to become emotionally close so they will care for the baby together - leading to enhanced survival for the baby.

There are lots of other benefits and downsides of sex (i.e. fun, stress relief & cardio exercise, but potential heartbreak, pregnancy, STDs & emotional drama) but spirits are not even close to being on the list lol. Religion is nothing but people lacking knowledge, and therefore applying magical/"spiritual" explanations to simplify phenomena that they don't understand. Even STD's are simply bacteria (living organisms) and viruses finding their way into the human body through moist, nutrient-rich openings (like the urogenital areas) so they themselves can reproduce. STD's are not some kind of curse to punish people for having sex before marriage. There is no magic needed in explaining these things.

And the concept of marriage was not around for the first 180,000 or so years of humanity anyway. Marriage is a man-made invention, there is no reason to think that sex before or after it makes any difference other than the potential social, economic, and emotional implications.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by monkristian(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
I have to add to the discussion by stating that nothing good is exchanged in fornication. You acquire your sin partner's demons in droves and vice versa- you share the hordes of demons possessing and tormenting you as well as curses and character traits- your personality - the soul gets diluted. I will have it on record that NO good things are shared during fornication, they are mutually destroyed as the devil came to steal, to kill, and to destroy.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2020
am a christian for real

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.