Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Power Behind Sex - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Behind Sex (76521 Views)

Gov. El-rufai Is Behind Sex Scandal’ –apostle Suleman Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal – Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Behind Sex by xest(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2015
kayoade09:
If you knew how powerful sex was you wouldn't have it with just anybody. During sex there's two different exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual. Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about. When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you. Sex was intended for one man and one woman.

So many problems come as a result of sex outside of marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratching the surface. You enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit. This happens every time you have sex with a person. And ... In addition to this ... Whoever they have had sex with ... Now you're attached to those people's spirits as well.

This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dibbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused , and all messed up in their thoughts , feelings and behavior. They are dealing with their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too. The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. "/.

How can this be avoided. Do it God's way. Just wait. Save sex until marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing it's fun it's exciting when done God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it ! But he also put boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it. TROUBLE TROUBLE ( Dollar Bill voice ). The good news is this doesn't have to be you. If you haven't already engaged in sexual activity then don't. Save it for your husband or wife. If you have.... Don't do it anymore. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you've had it. Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.
abeg mak I hear,solomon, David, abraham etc great men in d bible all slept with more than one woman. Wat r u gonna say abt it?

3 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by NanciaKay(f): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2015
con3man:
Sex is ..... wink
NAUGHTY MIND smiley. THEY R PREACHING, AND U ARE THINKING SEX.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by royal231(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Trash.... especially the spiritual aspect...

More than 400 ladies and counting... and I no be superman...

That means I am attached with many spirits
Re: The Power Behind Sex by kateskitty(f): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2015
This should be interesting, I'll come back to read later tongue
Re: The Power Behind Sex by blessingee: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Abeg If I use condom nko, I go still dey attached to those people's spirits as well? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Genea(f): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
THIS KIND SWEET THREAD FOR THIS A/C WAY I THEY ENJOY GO GO WELL. *MAKE THIS WOMAN WAY GET BIG NYANSH NO PASS OOOOOOO, CAUSE NA WRAPPER I GO TIE GO HOUSE??
mmmmmmm am luking at u
Re: The Power Behind Sex by con3man(f): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
grin what if I wanted to say
Sex is sin

NanciaKay:

Re: The Power Behind Sex by permanentgrace(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2015
con3man:
Sex is ..... wink

When i put my pestle (dick) into your mortar (pussy) and pound (thrust) it up and down. Lol.

Op, if these were to be true state of sex, believe me no one would remain 100% ok on earth again. Sex is what it is...fun and procreation. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Genea(f): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2015
kateskitty:
This should be interesting, I'll come back to read later tongue
was thinking same too
Re: The Power Behind Sex by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Genea:
mmmmmmm am luking at u
I JUST THEY WATCH YOU SINCE, THEY FOLLOW ALL THE WHOLE MEN FOR NAIRALAND THEY GIST?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Dauduariyo(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2015
Naa lieeee,someone with goood luck have s*x. With bad luck which mean d good one will have bad n d bad will have good

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2015
em bia OP u did dis research ur own? because this is trash!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by blessingee: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2015
"When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you. Sex was intended for one man and one woman."

Uncle you can lie oh!!! grin grin grin

Well, if there are Children that still believe in Ben 10, don't blame any adult that will believe this, cos some adult still had confidence in Mourinho to take Chelsea to top 4 up to the point he was sacked... grin grin grin
Re: The Power Behind Sex by badexmuzter: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2015
. Gimme ur punnani make I sample. I won get ur spirit grin konji
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2015
Are u now claiming to be a virgin
Deefuray:
If people know how powerful sex is, they wouldn't have it with just anybody
Sex is Spiritual..... It is a bond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Same bloody religion ..
Causing problem all over the world .. As they shove their views on everyone by force and i dont know if God spoke to them directly oh .. Reading a book and human wrote .. And then they tweak it to suit their radical belief .. ... Just let ppl be and God can be the judge of how they lived their life ..
Religion is the worst man made disaster that has ever happened to mankind.

Killed more people than it has ever saved and always threatening to tear every civilization apart

2 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2015
brainy4oli:
Instead of preaching condemnation and hammering on the dangers of sex (which we have always known from time immemorial) , why not preach restoration and focus on how to get back from any lost course? That is what my God is all about. He will restore all what the cankerworm and the caterpillar and the palmerworm have eaten. All my mistakes, God can heal.
u will make a good pastor

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by permanentgrace(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
NanciaKay:

Looking at ur pic, i also think sex. Those fresh and spotless laps are tips of what to expect 'in there'.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by guttentag(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
All have sin and Jesus wash away our sins

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by edwife(f): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Religion is the worst man made disaster that has ever happened to mankind.

Killed more people than it has ever saved and always threatening to tear every civilization apart

I have always said it,i prefer being friend with a non-Christian than a born again or "christian".Christians are the most hypocrite creatures i have come across.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Genea(f): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I JUST THEY WATCH YOU SINCE, THEY FOLLOW ALL THE WHOLE MEN FOR NAIRALAND THEY GIST?
aaaahn aaaahn no na,its nt like dah
Re: The Power Behind Sex by mrdu(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2015
masturbation na im sure pass since premarital sex share spirits like flash share !!!

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by viktor01(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2015
They will not understand the [b]spiritua[/b]l aspect you mentioned and for those that will, guilt will never let them admit it just like guilt will never let APC supporters admit that we have been scammed.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2015
so technically (going by this post) I am in a covenant/attached with a minimum of 33 people's spirits and it could even be more depending on how many people each of them slept with.

Thank God I never slept with any Olosho undecided

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Toks2008(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2015
kayoade09:

This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dibbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused , and all messed up in their thoughts , feelings and behavior. They are dealing with their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too. The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. "/.

How can this be avoided. Do it God's way. Just wait. Save sex until marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing it's fun it's exciting when done God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it ! But he also put boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it. TROUBLE TROUBLE ( Dollar Bill voice ). The good news is this doesn't have to be you. If you haven't already engaged in sexual activity then don't. Save it for your husband or wife. If you have.... Don't do it anymore. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you've had it. Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.

How i wish the ladies will listen..for the guys this is a show spoiler since they are the beneficiaries of the illicit sex.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Genea:
aaaahn aaaahn no na,its nt like dah
its like that now, saying yes i do to all the guys on nairaland??
Re: The Power Behind Sex by dacillin: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2015
nice post by d OP! Dont let dem discourage u in ur write up. I pray dier case will nt be "if i hav known".
All wot d OP post is true n still happening nowadays; either u believe it or not.
It do occur both before marriage n after marriage

2 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Its only in Nigeria that everything is linked to spiritually yet the Country is in ruins

2 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by oshdam2015: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2015
True talk. The best is to save sex for marriage but it's quite difficult. Base on this premise, it's better to selective. You don't just go for everything that comes you way.

Why should you have sex with someone you can't imaging being your wife. I think it's the emotional feelings you have toward the person you're having sex with that makes you enjoy the act. At least, the feelings should be there at it minimum for you to enjoy it. But base on reality, it is not this way for most people. It just got me wondering. God will help us.

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Genea(f): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

its like that now, saying yes i do to all the guys on nairaland??
taaaaaah,am still single abeg
Re: The Power Behind Sex by perragy(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Hahaha hahaha hahaha abeg this is so true. Yeye people with senseless posing.
adebayo201:
My advise!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by HandsomeHITLER(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2015
brainy4oli:
Instead of preaching condemnation and hammering on the dangers of sex (which we have always known from time immemorial) , why not preach restoration and focus on how to get back from any lost course? That is what my God is all about. He will restore all what the cankerworm and the caterpillar and the palmerworm have eaten. All my mistakes, God can heal.
SO YOU MAY KEEP RETURNING TO THE DESOLATE JUST COS OF YOUR MISGUIDED BELIEF IN 'MY PASTOR SAID' GO ON AND KEEP RETURNING TO YOUR GOD OF RESTORATION OF CANKER WORM LEFT OVERS. IN OTHER WORDS OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE. PRESERVATION IS BETTER THAN RESTORATION.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.