Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Power Behind Sex - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Behind Sex (76527 Views)

Gov. El-rufai Is Behind Sex Scandal’ –apostle Suleman Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal – Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Souljaboi1: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
kayoade09:
If you knew how powerful sex was you wouldn't have it with just anybody. During sex there's two different exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual. Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about. When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you. Sex was intended for one man and one woman.

This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dibbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused , and all messed up in their thoughts , feelings and behavior. They are dealing with their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too. The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. "/.

How can this be avoided. Do it God's way. Just wait. Save sex until marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing it's fun it's exciting when done God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it ! But he also put boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it. TROUBLE TROUBLE ( Dollar Bill voice ). The good news is this doesn't have to be you. If you haven't already engaged in sexual activity then don't. Save it for your husband or wife. If you have.... Don't do it anymore. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you've had it. Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.

Nice write up, but your error is the highlighted in bold text.

It wasn't meant for one man and a woman. A man can have intercourse with the women he is LEGALLY married to.

If your religion says one man to a woman, fine. My Religion say a man is allowed a maximum of 4 wives, anything beyond that is exceeding the limits of our Lord.

I just hope the youths of today would learn ! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Helkayklassic:
I wonder how many spirit will be present in oloshos body.

Bros sum of doz oloshos are not human beings while others are very fetish..
Re: The Power Behind Sex by permanentgrace(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
NanciaKay:

Sex! Abeg call ur G

But i never told you 'sex' is what is in my mind. And if i need sex, i should go for where i can get fresh spirit e.g. YOU!

#WhatSayYou?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Figs(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
QUITE BIBLICAL BUT IGNORANT ONES DON'T KNOW THIS
Re: The Power Behind Sex by brightdv(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
<21> with persuasive word she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk. <22> All at once he followed like an ox going to the slaugther, like a deer steping into a noose <23>till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life........<v26> Many her the VICTIMS she has brought down; her slain are a migthy throng.<27> HER HOUSE IS A HIGH WAY TO THE GRAVE, LEADING TO THE CHAMBERS OF DEATH...[PRO 7]NIV
.....read up PRO 6:25-28 i wuld lyk to quote v27......can a man scoop fire into his lap without his cloth been burned
....................i wont argue much about this but i will just ask one question why do cult members now rape members as part of their initation rite? let the discerning minds discern
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
kayoade09:
If you knew how powerful sex was you wouldn't have it with just anybody. During sex there's two different exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual. Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about. When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you. Sex was intended for one man and one woman.

So many problems come as a result of sex outside of marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratching the surface. You enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit. This happens every time you have sex with a person. And ... In addition to this ... Whoever they have had sex with ... Now you're attached to those people's spirits as well.

This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dibbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused , and all messed up in their thoughts , feelings and behavior. They are dealing with their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too. The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. "/.

How can this be avoided. Do it God's way. Just wait. Save sex until marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing it's fun it's exciting when done God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it ! But he also put boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it. TROUBLE TROUBLE ( Dollar Bill voice ). The good news is this doesn't have to be you. If you haven't already engaged in sexual activity then don't. Save it for your husband or wife. If you have.... Don't do it anymore. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you've had it. Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.
Where the hell do you people get all these bullshit you post around? There is nothing spiritual about sex. Sex is purely & totally biological. Love, rather, has spritual tendencies.

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Henovy: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Hypocritical.
Just swear with your life say you never had sex outside of marriage.
Ah, ah, kilode? Please leave the messenger alone and embrace the message. O.k?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Aremu01(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
God bless u op As one of the posters above me said, he that hath an ear, let him hear
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Justicealh3(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Igetideal.

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Edigrows: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
permanentgrace:

But i never told you 'sex' is what is in my mind. And if i need sex, i should go for where i can get fresh spirit e.g. YOU!

#WhatSayYou?

LOL @ fresh spirit grin grin
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Henovy: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
holamiday:
Where the hell do you people get all these bullshit you post around? There is nothing spiritual about sex. Sex is purely & totally biological. Love, rather, has spritual tendencies.
Old boy, please allow people who want to learn to do so. The purpose of social media is to share!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by fynex(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
brainy4oli:
Instead of preaching condemnation and hammering on the dangers of sex (which we have always known from time immemorial) , why not preach restoration and focus on how to get back from any lost course? That is what my God is all about. He will restore all what the cankerworm and the caterpillar and the palmerworm have eaten. All my mistakes, God can heal.
definitely He will restore...so that stop you from reading and learning...you want someone to talk about condemnation...why don't you talk about it...he was moved to write that...**condemnation* comes to mind so you write it down and post it...
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Kazrem(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well.

Olosho don get plenty spirits.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
The op should tell that to king solomon
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
the op should tell that to king Solomon
Re: The Power Behind Sex by obainojazz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
chikids:

Because the devil have deceived you fully. The Bible said " what does the altar of God has to do with that of Satan". Sorry if you are not a Christian cos I might not know if your faith is telling you otherwise.
yhew....I'm of God....I believe in him....but all this things just don't add up....expecially with what happens nowadays....
Re: The Power Behind Sex by omonnakoda: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
And then ,Man created God,in his image............
Re: The Power Behind Sex by victorvreng: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
fromnigeria:
As the Original writer, Kudos for this masterpiece.

Straight to the point, concise, and comprehensive.
Thanks for reminding us(me) again and enforcing the believe.

As the master always put it: He that hath ears, Let him hear.

this is a false teaching its not biblical, I am not saying is good, I don't believe any spirit/devil issue here if its wrong its wrong period.

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by fromnigeria(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
victorvreng:

this is a false teaching its not biblical, I am not saying is good, I don't believe any spirit/devil issue here if its wrong its wrong period.
My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Henovy:

Old boy, please allow people who want to learn to do so. The purpose of social media is to share!
As you shake hands with people, their bad spirits enter into you, multiply & disturb your life. I have shared. I hope you learned from that.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Kaslyni: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
holamiday:

Lawlz... When you grow up you'll understand.

The truth surely hurts doesn't it!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Bakbillz44(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Any proof to back dis up... Or am I supposed to believe because u said it? undecided
Re: The Power Behind Sex by sewinton: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
It's only those that re spiritually minded that can undastand the things of the spirit. Hav u ever wondered y so many destinies are being tampered with? To u guys who oppose the write up. I would implore u take those words as important as ur daily meal. Take it or u leave it,premarital sex may seem sweet and wot we atimes referred to as (ifaa) but d end there of is destruction but spiritual and physical.
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Bakbillz44(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
braine:
Inasmuch as I think waiting till marriage is not bad, this superstitious theory is appalling..

Very very appalling and disgusting. And I'm supposed to believe dis without the slightest proof or any iota of fact dat can appeal to ones logical thinking.

#irefusetobeanidiot

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Vivly(f): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
repogirl:

Hogwash! You people will come and spin your own baseless theories.

If this is true, then people should endeavour to sleep with Davido, Otedolas kids, Dangotes kids and children of wealthy people to grab the spirit of wealth! Lol! angry
Abi o. When it comes to that part, expect to read ''Success is not sexually transmitted''.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Vivly:

Abi o. When it comes to that part, expect to read ''Success is not sexually transmitted''.
Hmmm.... Madam come make we do new year collabo na! kiss
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Vivly(f): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
blublahd:
Hmmm.... Madam come make we do new year collabo na! kiss
Oga I'm fully booked. Try again next new year. ;-)

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Alexiz031(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Skywalker5:

What are you saying? so now that they are attached to other people's spirit, what happens now?

I dont know where you guys hear all this stuff or try and brainwash people with rubbish.

Spirit ko, Gin ni
In life,we ave different grace dat works in us,bt sex is a strong spiritual bond between two people.d writer is not writing rubish,it jst d simple truth
Re: The Power Behind Sex by dollarnaira: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Hypocritical.
Just swear with your life say you never had sex outside of marriage.

Just bc u v messed up with sex, u think everybody had?
Re: The Power Behind Sex by omonnakoda: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
If you check the background of most people that believe this nonsense they still use or have used karosin to cook at some point in their childhood and this is how it affects their thinking. Thank God for Gas oo!Superstition free zone. No looking for neighbours fashioning weapons against me.Why? NO ONE is fashioning weapons against me!!
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gullible, superstitious and religious Nigerians are quick to hit the like button...

Not one asked what substantiates the op's claim.

OP, next time just support your post with reasons not unfounded assertions.

"The power behind sex" I shouldn't have wasted my MB

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.