Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics (54494 Views)

Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by fartkay(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
SIR, ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO YOU, FOR REJECTING YOU AN PRAY YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MISTAKES. WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON AND WE WANT YOU BACK COME 2019. BLESS YOU SIR.

As a youth I have never make a mistake by voting him out.
So don't apologize on my behalf
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by eDoc: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
nnachukz:
God bless my former President. It is only a zombie that prefers a WAEC holder with F in Mathematics and Economics to a PhD holder. Was Buhari ever invited for any International occasion since 1984 to when he became the President? The world knows a dull.ard when they see one.

After his tenure of two terms he would be invited,to come and explain all the miracles he performed in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by eDoc: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
drss:
My political ambition is not worth the blood of any nigeria. - President Goodluck Jonathan.
If I lose 2015 elections, baboons and dogs will soak in blood. - Buhari, gworo master.
Two quotes from nigeria's leaders. One an international democratic figure, d other an international terror star. grin

Still the your president,live with it.
While GEJ was a former president,live with it.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Grahamjnr(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Okaka27:
IF NA JONATHAN B DAT MAY THUNDER STRIKER ME.DEAD !!

Op grow up and get a job !
#wailingLiars
No be Jonathan. Na ur fada be dat! Zoogerian!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Grahamjnr:

No be Jonathan. Na ur fada be dat! Zoogerian!

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.