Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics (54477 Views)

Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY GEJ RULE NIGERIA.

I PRAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT IN CHISOS NAME
MAY U NOT SUCCEED IF BUHARI DOES NOT SUCCEED IN BUILDING THIS COUNTRY...AMIN!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Goke7:

This is definitely the joke of the year grin. clap for yourself as you deserve 10 hampers for Christmas from dasuki
U stupid? d guy's got over 500 likes already...Go 4 a test boy!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okaka27:
IF NA JONATHAN B DAT MAY THUNDER STRIKER ME.DEAD !!

Op grow up and get a job !
#wailingLiars
The thunder wey go fire u dey do push up...
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okaka27:
MumU
Abeg read ur post again
U see any sign of sense there ?

U are jus butthurt from the elections
Buhari failed 3 times...which means u got butthurt thrice... Try get sense okay?
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by BraniacX(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mrokaykay:
AMEN AND MAY GOD KEEP SCAMING U THE WAY BUHARI HAS SCAMMED NIGERIANS...
we dey wait for your amen for this customized prayer @ rikidony undecided
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Wizlove(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

I PRAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT IN CHISOS NAME
Did he rule worst than you brother did? Yoruba man like you. Idi.ot
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Rexnegro(m): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
SIR, ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO YOU, FOR REJECTING YOU AN PRAY YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MISTAKES. WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON AND WE WANT YOU BACK COME 2019. BLESS YOU SIR.
Over my sexy body...want ko most wanted ni..... gej still remain the worst ever president nigeria ever had ....even with his PhD he's still clueless.... Smh only a sentimental and a foolish Nigerian will ever want him back in 2019. #nonsense
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Wizlove(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Okaka27:

#wailingLiars
Amen
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by rozayx5(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2015
francizy:

Provocateur is in our camp... grin grin grin

I think she was trying to show how biased some people are as they easily ban APC critics for breaking rules but never bans APC supporters for breaking same rules. Rather when you point out the issue to the said biased being, he'll criminally edit the posts and remove the part that broke the rule..

Btw, I wouldn't be surprised if they start banning people for criticizing the El-Dullardo in Aso Rock..

its true . last week i was a torn in the flesh for the zmbies. and a zombie mod quickly banned me for days just because of a very small thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by BraniacX(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2015
NovusHomo:

They want his picture so they can remember FORTUNTO el STUPIDO who single-handedly brought to her knees, a once-great African contry.

describe "brought to her knees" as it pertained to Nigeria by may 2015, then correctly and honestly describe Nigeria now Dec 2015 in terms relative to "brought to her knees" then go and look at yourself in the mirror and acknowledge the fact/truth that if I call you a fool, am being far too kind/gentle to/on you undecided
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by BraniacX(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2015
westlius:

All Pdp supporters make ona dey na because APC rules. Sai Baba I will vote u over and ova again

no be lie, we no suppose laugh small pikin dem when still believe in father Christmas seeing as adult like you still believe in buhari ($1=N280) undecided
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by BraniacX(m): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Rikidony:

BAST.ARD

WE ARE FOCUSING ON THE ARMS DEAL,
CBN NNPC PHCN CUSTOMS AND MORE PROBES ARE COMING.

GEJ AND HIS COLLEAGUES WHO STOLE THE COMMON WEALTH OF THE NATION WILL SOON BE SPENDING THE REST OF THEIR LIVES IN KIRIKIRI

UNAMIKOT undecided

na simple amen hard you to answer like this? undecided
answer na, afterall, GOD go probe your enemy PHCN, NNPC, CUSTOMS and blah blah blah like buhari while you go loose your job, investments and savings at the same time while unable to afford basic commodities like fuel and food. just say amen! undecided
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by funkyibodude(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2015
Okaka27:
Stupid Wailing Liars ..

Thunder never strike me o

Rubbish pple
but you wished your self to be struck by lightning undecided! Hating too much is bad for your health
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Johnterryfama(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2015
see photo shop . guy you try ooooo. you sabi sell people.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by BraniacX(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Rikidony:

WHAT A CLO.WN

AT THIS LEVEL OF TECHNOLOGY YOU ARE CELEBRATING SUBSTANDARD TRAINS WHEN KENYA AND SOUTHAFRICA ARE MODERNISING THEIR RAIL SYSTEM AND GOING STANDARD.

I DNT BLAME YOU.

PDP HAVE GLORIFIED UNDERACHIEVEMENT AS A NIGERIAN STANDARD OF RATING,

YOU NEED TO TRAVEL BRO

so which one should we glorify then? undecided is it the derelict gabbages your fashola imported from a Canadian scrapyard, or is it the metro that brought buzz lightyear to P.H from space that is going nowhere after the astronomic funds wasted on it that should be glorified? or do amaechi and fashola both get a pass from your criticisms for being such strong APcheat stalwarts? angry and yes, in parts of the defunct soviet union and third world India, trains like that still exist, even in parts of the U.S(Midwest) so I along with amaechi and other rational Nigerian, celebrate Jonathan's under achievement in the railway sector so stop spoonfeeding yourself with hypocrisy. or maybe we should glorify the lagos metro project of 1984, the greatest metro project that never was.angry
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by BraniacX(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2015
azzima:
Pleaseeeeee don't mind these losers. It reminds me of when Stephen Keshi was first made the coach of Green Eagles. Everybody cursed and screamed until he brought the Nation's cup to Nigeria then he became a Hero. That's how some Nigerians reason,NOTHING in this world will make me regret voting out the Clueless one. The issues we are facing now is because of his mismanagement. How can you withdraw billions from the treasury in a couple of days just for you to dole our to your cronies like Santa Klaus? Buhari will definitely be loved soon but he needs to do perform surgery on this ailing Nation.

perform surgery before or after Nigeria is dead? Nigeria was unwell but conscious when buhari took over but now we are in a coma and not responding to treatment from our fake doctor and you want surgery carried out on us so we can die finally abi shocked? just leave us alone abeg till a competent doctor can come and revive us.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by BraniacX(m): 12:53am On Dec 24, 2015
favoryte33:
MAY U NOT SUCCEED IF BUHARI DOES NOT SUCCEED IN BUILDING THIS COUNTRY...AMIN!

gbese re oh! shocked
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by mikolo80: 3:22am On Dec 24, 2015
the guy is blessed even though as a drunk clueless fisherman
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by mikolo80: 3:24am On Dec 24, 2015
the guy is blessed even though as a drunk clueless fisherman. nothing is truly impossible for the almighty. to raise this ignoramus to become number one citizen without even trying. truly there is a God (I pity atheists)

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Vikky014(f): 3:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Mrokaykay:

AMEN
AND MAY GOD KEEP SCAMING U THE WAY BUHARI HAS SCAMMED NIGERIANS...
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Localamos(m): 4:13am On Dec 24, 2015
First of all, they'd be foreign or international students if they are nationalities of countries different from where they are receiving their education. If all of them are American citizens schooling in America, then you can't call them international students.

Secondly, you don't even know the difference between cause and curse.

Where did you receive your education?
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Goldencollins: 5:23am On Dec 24, 2015
Rikidony:

BAST.ARD

WE ARE FOCUSING ON THE ARMS DEAL,
CBN NNPC PHCN CUSTOMS AND MORE PROBES ARE COMING.

GEJ AND HIS COLLEAGUES WHO STOLE THE COMMON WEALTH OF THE NATION WILL SOON BE SPENDING THE REST OF THEIR LIVES IN KIRIKIRI

UNAMIKOT undecided
empty head, oya go and drag Gej to kirikiri prison.
child of hate.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by okeydom(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2015
Okaka27:

#wailingLiars
Pls don't kill yourself now because of blessed one matter. I command the thunder to strike dead.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by alexory23(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2015
erunz:
SHOW US THE PICS
I'M STILL LOOKING FOR JONATHAN FACE IN THAT PICS
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by proprince(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Blessed man grin

The last time i checked

He is still my president tho grin undecided

I luv him just the way the world luvz him
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by lanresord: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Austin4lif:
may God rule ur life and that of ur generation the same way PMB is ruling Nigeria.
I reject it in the name of Allah
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by francizy(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2015
rozayx5:

its true . last week i was a torn in the flesh for the zmbies. and a zombie mod quickly banned me for days just because of a very small thing

I think politics section should be changed to APC party same way Dûllardinho was changed to president. That way, they stay true to their actions.

I've analysed several situations bedeviling this country and realised that we can never move forward as a country. Reasons are so glaring because no one wants to be detribalised, no one wants to stand for truth and justice, no one wants to fight for the right course, no one wants to serve but wants their share of the national cake, no one wants to treat people of like minds same way they treat people with different lines of thought, etc.

Tell me, what's the difference between what is been done here and the injustice and selective justice carried out by the El-Dullardo in Aso Rock. Vindictiveness, nepotism, jungle justice, selective justice, tribalism, bigotry, etc, are the order of the day, simply because we have the definition of the listed words sitting somewhere in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by OpeDwarroir: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=Rikidony post=41269210]

AND MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY BUHARI IS RULING NIGERIA. HOPE YOU SAY A VERY LOUD AMEN!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by emmkid(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2015
Mrokaykay:
AMEN AND MAY GOD KEEP SCAMING U THE WAY BUHARI HAS SCAMMED NIGERIANS...

grin grin, ROTFL! Mrokaykay, Bet Why!!!!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by searay(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2015
drss:
may GOD rule ur life d same way buari is running d petroleum sector. Say amen!
I refuse to say Amen
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by maxiflexy(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=OpeDwarroir post=41294695][/quote] shhaaaarrrraaappp
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by sexyjob(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Idrico:
Loved by few hate by many(reason for election loss)
He lost election because of frustration by Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.