Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? (1491 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by fsudoka: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2009
would u still marry her even wen u have proposed to her?den u find out dat she does not know how to cook?
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
Don't think one should sacrifice a girl he loves and sees as potential wife material all because she can't cook, if it something you really cherish, I'm sure if she loves you she will be willing to learn.

I know someone who's husband actually taught her how to cook and their marriage is still running smoothly up untill this day.
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
What happened to teaching her? undecided
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

What happened to teaching her? undecided
That's true, but then again, the guy in question complaining may not even know how to cook himself, less I forget, 'men don't have to know how to cook, it's a woman thing'  lipsrsealed tongue
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2009
Then they can both find someone to teach them undecided
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by edogram(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
poster, go to school, "i won't

now see ur repercussion. grammar error. lol grin
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
If u love her,then u should appreciate everything she does,if she's not a good cook,manage her food and laugh over it someday,but if u want her to improve,then enroll her for some culinary lessons.It is only a foolish man that would throw away his love just because she's not a good cook
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by gram: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
question? is she willing to cook? if she is willing teach her or take her to a teacher, but its not as easy as u may think esp if she sees that cooking

ability as a criteria to continue a relationship, what if she is a slow/poor learner, she  may get fraustrated trying to please u, u may get impatient with

her esp if u hav a high taste like me. If you can cope with all these, fine. as for me if my gf cant cook and cant learn, life could be very miserable o.

she musto know how to cook and musto know it well well cos i sabi cooking myself, na me go dey cook for am?
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by luxoire(f): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
you teach her or you learn - if you are rich hire a maid - or better yet ready your taste buds for a life times of take aways!
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by tope5000: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2009
The chinese restaurant around ur area shud erase credit crunch out of their vocabulary wink
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by gram: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ tope5000. be sincere, whatabout the benefits of marriage. no matter how rich u are, female cooking spices up ur marriage more than any thing else
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by 190: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
if she kant cook den demand 4 sex 4rm her embarassed embarassed
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by tope5000: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
gram:

@ tope5000. be sincere, whatabout the benefits of marriage. no matter how rich u are, female cooking spices up ur marriage more than any thing else

I agree 100%

Which is why im baffled as to why the poster didnt know that his wifey to be cant cook until after he proposed to her undecided
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2009
If u have too much money,and none of you cant cook,then both of you can learn by 'trial and error' maybe after some months u should have mastered how to parboil eba.
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by morzook(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ topic
I will send her back on a sabatical to her parents. How can I cope with a lady that can't cook?
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
She has to learn how to cook by force by fire! Its a musT!
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Sissy3(f): 1:36am On Jun 10, 2009
two things happens when ur gf doesnt know how to cook

1. you teach her, if you are a chef. or you buy cook books for her.

2. you do nothing.
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by OmoNaijaUK(m): 2:02am On Jun 10, 2009
If she is not lazy but willing to learn, I will teach her or get some1 (e.g stay a month with my mother) to teacher her. ELSE, I will drop her.
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Hollysmile: 3:01am On Jun 10, 2009
Caterin school she goes, where she can learn cookin all the kinda dish she needs 2learn for a healthy family. Simple!
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 10, 2009
@ibkaye, are u that person u were talkin bout?

@Topic. What if i also dont knw how to cook? LOL.
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Czarskit(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2009
~ A bad cook for a wyf? Hell No! It's suicidal! ~ She'll boil and fry out the nutrients and feed her hubby with raw material for excreta ~
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by C2H5OH(f): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2009
so far she's only a gf right
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Gabry(f): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2009
If she cant cook, please teach her!!! If youcan't cook, than I suggest you better start learning instead of complaining about others. Look at yourself in the mirror before mockin.
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by C2H5OH(f): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2009
Gabry:

If she cant cook, please teach her!!! If youcan't cook, than I suggest you better start learning instead of complaining about others. Look at yourself in the mirror before mockin.
And what if the dude is a horrible cook?
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Gabry(f): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2009
Than go and learn jor. . . . . Nothing is impossible. Mind u, I was the worst cook in my class but I won in a cooking competition and I beat all my classmates
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by C2H5OH(f): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2009
and u were the worst cook? how the heck did that happen undecided you must have been a pretty good cook then.

i have no interest in cooking.
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Gabry(f): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2009
C2H5OH:

and u were the worst cook? how the heck did that happen undecided you must have been a pretty good cook then.

i have no interest in cooking.

Yeap! I was the worst. I always burn my food, my creme caramel always had holes. I dont use a knife to fricase my chicken to four parts, I use my hands. Overall, I always break the rules. I dont measure my ingredients. I just pour whenever I please and I hate following recipes. I always look and do it or I just do whatever I feel works.

I registered to a cooking competition and my lecturer (the one whom teaches kitchen pratical) look at me and shook his head. He told me and others that I would humiliate myself in the competition and my classmates  laughed at me.

I practise hard and my brother was my food tester. Despite to the fact that he always got food posoning from eating my food, he still kept eating it!  grin  embarassed  lipsrsealed Than the competition lasted 1 month and I won first place.!

Now my brother does not get food poisoning anymore. LOL  grin  grin  grin

A slap on my lecturer's face.!!!

No interest in cooking? Heheheheh! Ive heard that before from sumone! If u come to my house, Ill make u loveeeee cooking! grin cheesy grin
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by C2H5OH(f): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2009
lol oya buy me plane ticket i go come first thing tomorrow morning
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Gabry(f): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2009
Because of recession, I no get hummer oo. sad

Hey, I want to ask u sumthin naa. How come at times I observe u u sounded like youre in a bad mood
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by C2H5OH(f): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2009
Lol good question. What did you notice ?
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by Gabry(f): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2009
At times u fight with people jor embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook? by C2H5OH(f): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2009
Ah ahn angry Like who ooo Because I haven't fought since

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't A Successful Black Woman Find A Man?' / Why Do Good Guys Wait Till You Are Hooked? / Is It Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.