Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband (49168 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by unmask: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nobody seems to realize the story asks for nothing.....she just made a comment on a situation she wasnt asked about.....so please let her enjoy her life till she is ready to seek help.........that is why I support divorce fully......why would she have to spend the rest of her days sneaking out with her husband's friend when she can get a divorce and find better lovers than her husband
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by NiRfreak(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
lilmax:
i guess she got this from "team your happiness comes first in marriage " cheesy
epic and lol....end time team
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
sukkot:
my bros you no get joy today at all grin grin grin grin

LWKM
Oga Sukkot , Ashawo apatago Nairaland and they are taking over.

To all you hoes in here - don't get caught by some niggas like me , you'll be on cnn. grin

And heads must roll.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by amazingspiderma: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Speechless

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by ransomed: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
I pray you are caught red handed and sent to your father's house. Married commercial sex worker.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by amusadele: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

Before you cast the first stone Ask yourself who is she sleeping with OR who's she cheating with

I'll give you an answer

A man like you cheesy
You are likely to be of the same character with that directionless one child wayward woman. If you are normal, you should have blamed her. Even if she is following a man, must she be so worthless as she is? Tufiakwa to you too
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Lero15(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
fbtowner:
Everyday when I read stuffs like this.

I keep adding 2 years to the day I planned to get married.

Hoes everywhere. I wish I can just go to US and turn to Gay.

bleeped up life

Brother... You go add plenty years be that ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Bobicey(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Please throw more light on what you mean by ' better lover'
Cox u'd b among d numerous women dat wud say several nasty tins about men, wheras ur even worse!
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by NiRfreak(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
The way women are tacitly supporting this kind of act, Men are in for a perfect match in competition for the best cheater.....i'm not surprised its nature taking its course.

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by sukkot: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

To all you hoes in here - don't get caught by some niggas like me , you'll be on cnn. grin

And heads must roll
grin grin bros, this ashawo tinz na real epidemic. best solution ? never get married. abi how we for see am na ? lol

1 corinthians 7 vs 8 To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am. grin grin wink
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by rildwanullahi(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
What if she's sumptuous like this tongue

Don't lie o tongue
Na to use my rod to blow her brains out
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by pweetychyka(f): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

And heads must roll.

Really? shocked
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin bros, this ashawo tinz na real epidemic. best solution ? never get married. abi how we for see am na ? lol

1 corinthians 7 vs 8 To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am. grin grin wink
My brother if you no wan marry eh , Na the society go curse you shege . grin

Na to arrange one keep for house commot ya mind , if she Fucck up e go be you like say nothing dey happen after all - you sef just keep her for fancy. grin
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
pweetychyka:

Really? shocked

Make we dey tell una o .

I no wan hear bicycle story at all. grin
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Otunbatrafford: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
The list of end time wife is soaring on daily basis. Tete mabo oluwa tete de.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by pweetychyka(f): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Make we dey tell una o .

I no wan hear bicycle story at all. grin

Lolzzzzzz make u dey tell dem! Not "una" undecided
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
pweetychyka:

Lolzzzzzz make u dey tell dem! Not "una" undecided
Lmao , she dodge am.

Oya o!
Lego! grin
Shorry shorry!!! cheesy
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by emeths: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
When your husband nab you, please don't hesitate to tell us, so we can pray with you.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by sukkot: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
My brother if you no wan marry eh , Na the society go curse you shege . grin

Na to arrange one keep for house commot ya mind , if she Fucck up e go be you like say nothing dey happen after all - you sef just keep her for fancy. grin
bros this na 2015 going on 2016. me i done chop chin for society. if i gotta disown mama and papa sef on top this matter, so be it. na to single sure pass for naija ooo. these hos only got allegiance to two things
1- a nigga that got the strength of samson that can yansh them like a maniac. a nigga who will lift her big 200 pound ass frame off the ground while yanshing and walking at the same time. yeah that the kinda nigga they want lmao.

2-if you aint putting it down like the nigga above then they also have allegiance to a nigga who got mo money than dangote.

thats the only 2 allegiance these hos got. lmao. they dont care about the nigga. come with the money or be a lunatic in the bedroom. thats all the allegiance they have.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by NemzySeries(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
4bidden fruit always taste grt but mind u, U're both accumulating curses frm God as well as stealing frm each orda's partner
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Please what is worth doing at all is worth doing well. You are not sure of getting married, you did now an adulterer. Seek God's forgiveness and move on with married life. Don't forget the vow ' for better for worse'
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by amusadele: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

Before you cast the first stone Ask yourself who is she sleeping with OR who's she cheating with

I'll give you an answer

A man like you cheesy
You are likely to be of the same character with that directionless one child wayward woman. If you are normal, you should have blamed her. Even if she is following a man, must she be so worthless as she is? Tufiakwa to you too....
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by sdeensquare(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dorothy keep enjoying elele! ur am sure ur hubby already has improvised for his needs too

so
(Win-Win)
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by SAMBARRY: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
rildwanullahi:
Na to use my rod to blow her brains out
I like your honesty jare tongue
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by amazingspiderma: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
People just get into marriage without understanding the meaning of commitment.
That is what you get when today's marriage is not built on values like love,respect,trust and fear of God.
Values have been misplaced and mordern criterias has taken over.
Things like, he must earn and must have save a certain amount in the bank ,poverty is not my portion.
She must be a graduate.
She must be able to meet my sexual needs.
She must be able to apply make up.
He must be able to take you out and afford to a honey moon expense to dubia at some point soon.

The say contentment, love,understanding,patience and humility is not good enough.
They say all these are old school.

"Where your heart is,that's where your treasure will be"....Jesus.

Yesterday was my birthday.
I want to thank God for keeping alot of good people around me.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by MWTH(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
amtaken:
Most Nigerian men have been womanising shamelessly for decades...

Now the women are poised to take over....

Bullshit.
Hahahaha!! End of quote.

2 Likes

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by SAMBARRY: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
amusadele:
You are likely to be of the same character with that directionless one child wayward woman. If you are normal, you should have blamed her. Even if she is following a man, must she be so worthless as she is? Tufiakwa to you too
thanks for the compliments grin

#adjusts bra# wink cool

My daughter says hi okobo grin
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by MWTH(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
utenwuson:
madam wetin u want mk we. 'Nairalander come do?

Lol.... Go home n thank God she's not your wife.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by SAMBARRY: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
NiRfreak:
Yea!.....one of the likes you got is from me(number 11 like)....but then....You open my eye to how hypocritic we men can be when it comes to cheating....thumbs up!
ose jare wink
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by amtaken(f): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
No dear, 2 wrongs don't make a right, that's why guys should leave this cheating thing for ladies alone. grin
donkross1:

So 2 wrongs now make a right yeah
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by SAMBARRY: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
dapsonlou:

My person na good I take beg you, how be this and how can I find her. You will be doing a great service to the world.
how much are you willing to pay tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.