Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol (28962 Views)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily / Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Production Again – NNPC / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Bgorgeous: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2015
God help us
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by zika1(f): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2015
0taPiaPia:
my question is.. what is a refinery doing up North in the first place ?,,, please send your answers in thanks...
rephrase ur question; what will a refinery not be doing up north? Is the northern part of Nigeria outside Nigeria or wat? Don't we have millions of people living there? U tink things shld only happen in d south and west? U tink if the refinery was in the west or south they would have done better? My Nigga, you really need 2 change the way u perceive the north and the northerners, we are beautiful and hard working people over here.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by onunwa21(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2015
Format
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Uricas(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmm. This cOuntry!
I will like to hear from an insider, I mean someone that's working in the Kaduna refinery, to tell us the true picture of what's happening in there and I will like to implore us all to expose any filling station that's selling above the official pump price by making the name and location of such filling station public.
We are the ones at the receiving end and if we keep ranting here from morning till night without appropriate measure to curb this corrupt people from our end, I fear the government will not be able to tackle all our problems.
We are the ones suffering, let's help solve the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by slyzy(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2015
Cutehector:
R u serious? Tell me more lies!
Unrepentant wailer
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by richynd: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Some people are just too gullible. Just the news and they are jumping when the queues at our filling stations still stretches into miles.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by dklex(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Demmocrats:

We Nigerian's are so impatient, years of mismanagement of our resources and bad leadership and they want my Sai Buhari to change it in a day. All the moves he has made so far are yielding fruits gradually but our impatient Nigerians wants quick fix to a system that is broken beyond repair.

We Nigerians we are quick to blame not knowing that majority of blame lays on the marketers that hoard the products, with one of our refineries working that will reduce the influence of some marketers and increase the availability of the products.

Come 2016, with the right individuals in the right sectors i see this Nation becoming great once again, all we need is to collectively come together as one not minding the tribe you are from but to work as one and support my Sai Buhari to move this great Nation forward.

Sai Buhari.

u are on point bro, God bless you, we just have to be patient.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2015
Localamos:

OK. Can I ask you "how"?
Just watch and see for yourself
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2015
Localamos:

OK. Can I ask you "how"?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by henryutd(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Bought at #125 this morning. Abeg which petrol station the NNPC staff dey?

Onitsha is selling between 125 and #130 openly.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by pedestal82(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2015
And yet here in Kaduna i am buying fuel at N170/L. People queeing for two days to get at normal Price. APC please lie small small small. This is no longer campaine season.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by delpee(f): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Is this not the refinery that we're told can only process crude oil imported from Venezuela at a huge cost? Which government built a refinery that can't process our own crude oil if it is true?

Meanwhile I've not been able to buy fuel in the last few days.

Sometimes i don't know what to believe. angry
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by mbulela: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
i just dont understand this kaduna refinery

yesterday it is moribund some few weeks back na to sell am today today it is producing 3.2m litres of fuel, wetin dey happen
419 refinery
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by sweetgala(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2015
pedestal82:
And yet here in Kaduna i am buying fuel at N170/L. People queeing for two days to get at normal Price. APC please lie small small small. This is no longer campaine season.

Nigeria consumes over 20 million litres daily . We need more refineries to be at full capacity too before we can make a dent in the demand shortage
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by anonimi: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by anonimi: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2015
zika1:
Big fat lie!!! I was @ NNPC kaduna yesterday and trust me nothing is being refined there. I only saw dry tanks parked with dust on them nothing more #propaganda.

Thanks for confirming with eye witness report what many know APC to be- a gathering of genetically modified LIARS aka GML grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3118357_20151123093727_jpeg60c07435d6aec16f16c8652711ba6c1d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3120726_buharishitnaija_jpeg93175423813eca44bafa47064d4d257d
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Kokoaiye(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Who wan believe "no source" article. I cannot imagine the refining capacity of port Harcourt and Warri refinery when a confirmed obsolete facility like "Kaduna' is churning out over 3 million litres of fuel.

I GO BELIEVE OH!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by anonimi: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
We Nigerian's are so impatient, years of mismanagement of our resources and bad leadership and they want my Sai Buhari to change it in a day.

Our people talk sey- as Saturday go be, na from Friday person go dey sabi.
Buhari has NOTHING to offer now just as he had nothing to offer then. If you want to be patient, I wish you luck but do not say you were not warned oh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2565167_img20150627195227_jpeg2a7781584b85bb42e9e6f36820fcce28

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200220_buharitimes_jpeg7f7af5477cac38029a73c90597c94226

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by lebete3000: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2015
publicenemy:
Thank God for Buhari

una eye go soon clear very soon....after all d legacies of GEJ dat PMB has been riding on effaces and PMB is left to show his true administration achievement.

I pray sey I don dey America b4 den sha...
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by dcncornels: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2015
chudionu58:
It's evidently clearer who is right between the wailers and the zombies!

Wailers told the zombies that the refineries were to start functioning from January 2016 as per NNPC October 2014 rehabilitation (18 months) schedule... The zombies expectedly denied claiming that it's coming fully back on stream in June due to...you know it...Body Language...
Here, we are in late December and the shameless idiots are circling praising their god to high heavens!

I now ask, between the wailers and the zombies; Who is(was) right?
wailers re like kwarrekt
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by divine9540: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2015
I was wondering y olamide will name a song story fr d gods.its bcuz of dis kind of lies.3.2million fuel one liter 1500 dats if u get o.afici we are in d 21st century o.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by meforyou1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Uricas:

and you also pay the said 1k or 500? If yes, you are also one of the corrupt elements in the cOuntry.
I didn't pay. And i didn't buy fuel

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
zika1:
rephrase ur question; what will a refinery not be doing up north? Is the northern part of Nigeria outside Nigeria or wat? Don't we have millions of people living there? U tink things shld only happen in d south and west? U tink if the refinery was in the west or south they would have done better? My Nigga, you really need 2 change the way u perceive the north and the northerners, we are beautiful and hard working people over here.

u got it all wrong dear... if you examine my question with an open mind u'll see reasons.. as an economist iwll always maximize profit which is the way forward for a country like nigeria.. companies and factories are situated with respect to proximity of raw material that why u see companies killing each other for a space within Lagos state cause of the sea port that lands their raw materials.... crude refining shouldn't be done far away from were d crude is being mined, it increases cost.
As for the northerners being beautiful people i concur to that especially the ladies and for being hard working" Yes.. i have a friend who is into business..
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by zika1(f): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
0taPiaPia:

u got it all wrong dear... if you examine my question with an open mind u'll see reasons.. as an economist iwll always maximize profit which is the way forward for a country like nigeria.. companies and factories are situated with respect to proximity of raw material that why u see companies killing each other for a space within Lagos state cause of the sea port that lands their raw materials.... crude refining shouldn't be done far away from were d crude is being mined, it increases cost.
As for the northerners being beautiful people i concur to that especially the ladies and for being hard working" Yes.. i have a friend who is into business..
noted! smiley
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Okaka27(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
chudionu58:
It's evidently clearer who is right between the wailers and the zombies!

Wailers told the zombies that the refineries were to start functioning from January 2016 as per NNPC October 2014 rehabilitation (18 months) schedule... The zombies expectedly denied claiming that it's coming fully back on stream in June due to...you know it...Body Language...
Here, we are in late December and the shameless idiots are circling praising their god to high heavens!

I now ask, between the wailers and the zombies; Who is(was) right?
but u will be d first to blame.Buhari if its bad news
If its good news , na previous govt
Were is ur conscience?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Uricas(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
meforyou1:
I didn't pay. And i didn't buy fuel
thank yOu but you should have exposed them.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Localamos(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
shollynoob:

I just bought fuel on Lagos Island this afternoon at N87/Litre - and there was no queue!

The situation was bad before now, but it's getting better. If you still hang on to your belief that the country cannot work, then please tell me how
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Localamos:

OK. Can I ask you "how"?

i said don't ask me ,"why" , but you insisted on asking "how" hmmmmmmm, let all questions be directed to The Minister of Petroleum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief / Arrest On Delivery Bikes: Lagos State Government Takes Its Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.