Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander (40125 Views)

Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) / 10 Things You Should Stop Doing On Social Media / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Poseidon000: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=13pt]
First, not all people are gifted with tolerance to withstand insults,especially when you are trying your best not to go that lane, but the person keeps provoking the hell out of you.

I only insult when insulted..the law of moses is my guide on that.

That said. I'm a man of my word and will never shy away from my actions lyk a coward,even in point of death.
I only apologise when I'm wrong. Aside from that.

I'll gladly give my address to anyone who feels I can't stand him and spit my mind on his face; to come see me one on one so we can put it to practice.

Cowardice and fear are things I hate most.
[/size]

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by chrisbaby24(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Haha....
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Don't insult anyone, anywhere....
Be a good Nigerian! angry

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by neutrotoba(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tell them o biko. May God allow dem 2 change.
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by sinistermind(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Smh... OP is very right, the way people come on this forum to rain insults on people makes me wonder if they really had any form of formal education and question their upbringing.
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Genea(f): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Some peepz offline are brain dead,but come online to act as boss,op no mind dem

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by SHAIBULIAR: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
iyangbali and babangbali must see this
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Adesiji77: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
smiley cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Aystarz: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
naijainfogalery:
You know what? whatever you say cant get to me, you are somewhere living in abject poverty. Frustrated , broke and looking for where to dispense those poverty anger, you search and couldnt find anywhere, You managed to get a 6,000 naira china phone, and thanks to networks that gives free MB, you come online and spew trash. Sorry your frustration cant get to me, whatever you say doesnt change the fact that you will remain broke after coming online to spew trash grin grin cheesy cheesy sorry bro i cant help you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin . I remember that OP and it gives me a good picture of what you are going through

Judge yourself by this last post of yours. Biko just how are you any different from those who insult others on cyberspace.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
This make alot of sense...we should be careful cox the person we insult here might be the one to help us tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by skup008(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gbam. I see no reason why I should start exchanging words with anyone on here. Got a lot of area younger brothers,if you see how this small,small boys they bash on here...it's very annoying. And you will see them gisting each other about how they have bashed/abuse some members.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by DatechMan(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Op @naijainfogalery
[size=16pt]
I dig[/size]
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by calddon(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tell dem o, some practice insulation on nairaland
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
must everything around here make sense... i post here very rarely... but we need both the good, bad and ugly to make life sweet.... without the like of the guy u met at d cafe this whole nairaland will b boring.... take it from me dat u av made no point

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Richy4(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by hottadiva(f): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
naijainfogalery:
Hahahahaha you know sometimes we come here and say things no thinking of the consequences, Its like me abusing your mum and saying LOL. The whole reason i put this up is for people to comport themselves and if you now deemed it fit to still come here and do exactly opposite what was posted. Then its you that has a very big Social media comportion disorder

dear OP I actually lol when I saw wat black Maria posted. he was trying to infuse humour into the post. maybe you were a lil uptight too lol

10 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by DickDastardly(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
MoltenMagma:
Searching4love, na you be cybercafe attendant? cheesy cheesy
Searching4love and kestolove. Those two are full of hatred and curse words. I wish they can both be unmasked cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by lordprosh(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmm.. Wanna apologise to every1 av pick a fight with.. Am sowie..
U might be m future inlaw or boss
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Keystonn: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
bdemix:
Iyalaya Anybody #Street ti Take over

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by kaziblake(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Some people open their mouth and insult people on a faceless forum.
I don't insult people online even if you insulted I will never reply you.
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
it most be searching4.love

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Plus234(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Op tell us the persons usher name here
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
I learned nothing from this story.
It's very obvious the father from the story is Cramjones. Now we know why he didn't attend his daughter's wedding last year.

The second poster is most likely ... Let me not mention that child's name here because it's obvious he has no proper home training.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Aminat508(f): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by STENON(f): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Rad1cal: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
naijainfogalery:
You know what? whatever you say cant get to me, you are somewhere living in abject poverty. Frustrated , broke and looking for where to dispense those poverty anger, you search and couldnt find anywhere, You managed to get a 6,000 naira china phone, and thanks to networks that gives free MB, you come online and spew trash. Sorry your frustration cant get to me, whatever you say doesnt change the fact that you will remain broke after coming online to spew trash grin grin cheesy cheesy sorry bro i cant help you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin . I remember that OP and it gives me a good picture of what you are going through
\

You exposed yourself as a fool.

15 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Aminat508(f): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
MoltenMagma:
Searching4love, na you be cybercafe attendant? cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Chommieblaq(f): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
naijainfogalery:

U just did d opposite of wah u preached, u didn't see d humor in wah he wrote huh? Imagine calling him broke and all sorts, abeg na u fall hand pass jor.

Let's learn to practice wah we preach.

21 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Elchappo: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Remember some years back on nairaland, I felt like hitting anyone who threw a jab at me infact if it was possible I would even kill but one day I said to myself "Guy u just they give ursef HBP" ever since that day I careless any jab nd infact, I diss jab to every for the fun...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by StOla: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Allosaurus:
Was it StOla or Babangbali? I know those two are the most jobless pervs on Nairaland shocked shocked shocked

I only debate with facts. I barely abuse except it is a retort to one. Also if I present facts that you do not refute, but insist on your same argument without facts, then I simply walk away upon realising I'm trying to educate a retard.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander by Kayoski(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Some people open their mouth and insult people on a faceless forum.
I don't insult people online even if you insulted I will never reply you.
seriously??
should I investigate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria / Top 5 Smartphones Below 30K / Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.