Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party (25533 Views)

2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by morbeta(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jonathan is about to be swindled to stupor.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by BABANGBALI: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
party of losers for the clueless

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by myideas1: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
The flout of a new party by the supporters of the former is like bringing a dead body to the hospital. It will be pronounced by doctors as Dead On Arrival. They should go ahead. Nigerians get money and Nigerians chop money.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
How Is it supposed to be a Mega party if they are breaking away from PDP? undecided

That's what defeat does to you! it sends you into a state of utter confusion and hopelessness

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
neolboy:
let's wait and see the end result
it will be strictly for wailing waillers and patriotic individuals. Change agents and Obj ba shiga
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by kingdompropty: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Way to go.
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by blazetitov: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See the speculated Name:

Stealing Is Not Corruption Party: (SINCP)

Chairman Board Of Trustee: Patience Jonathan

Chairman Of The Party: Sambo Dasuki

Presidential Candidate: Ebele Jonathan

Vice Presidential Candidate: Ayo Fayose

Senate President: Nyesom Wike

Buhari Own Don finish in 2019!! We will humiliate him...

Up SINCP!!!

Share The Security Fund!!!

OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This time around, these guys will wreck GEJ!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by franconian: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sibrah:
Let them do fast. A new 'mega' party along the SE/SS line will serve him better than this whole biafra struggle. It will be easier for him to dominate and use as a bargaining chip. Largest party in Africa is going down for real .

PDP is down already!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by onatisi(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
This was bound to happen sooner or later. Pdp will still control the south east and south south but the new party will definitely give apc a strong fight in the south west and this is mainly because many are not happy with the performance of some apc Govs in the south west. In the north,apc will still hold sway although some intra party struggles may allow them lose some states.
Overall I don't think apc will lose the presidency in 2019 although their strength maybe reduced
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by miqos02(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
ok
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by mildflame: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See the speculated Name:

Up SINCP!!!

And this party is gonna be the BIGGEST in d UNIVERSE n will rule 4ver n ever...FANI KAYODE

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by franconian: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sibrah:
Let them do fast. A new 'mega' party along the SE/SS line will serve him better than this whole biafra struggle. It will be easier for him to dominate and use as a bargaining chip. Largest party in Africa is going down for real.

PDP is down already!

They are now "a symbol of corruption, impunity and lawlessness". Almost every bad politician in Nigeria today is either a PDP member or product. The party has only one ideology __ do the wrong thing always.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Joeyy:
Abeg STFU. As if buhari is a saint.

Niether APC nor PDP can give Nigerians the change they seek. If they like they should float a new country.
You sound like an anarchist !
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Jalinco: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Otuoke Mega Party (OMP) and Nnamdi Kanu should also float Biafra People's Party (BPP)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Maxcollins042(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Am i the only one seeing a lion trying to put on a sheep's clothe? From new party ko, same corrupt politicians ni!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
APCcrimes:
abeg when it starts, tell me o...we must rule this country!"

Mynd44, do something about this man.

APCcrimes +ApcHaram +APChangeZombie +LeOstrich +PvtParts +PvtParts3 +pappymason +ppangel (f) +WombRaiders +RevDesmondJuju =Millilium Ogenerobo (real name).

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by opiaoku: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
[s]
allthingsgood:

But you are the one who has a lot of growing up to do. With you childish rants and silly pics
[/s]

shatap and gerrarahia for real meehn
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

trash and stale

Grow up boy

opiaoku:
[s][/s]
shatap and gerrarahia for real meehn

How far? grin grin grin
How this xmas go be na? shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by dBard: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
omeke12:
abeg make una go sit down... am not an APC fan (check my posts to confirm that) but I really believe Jonathan almost ruined this nation...the worst he did was that he crippled the south politically (esp southeast and south-south) by allowing Jega distribute d PVC the way he did.
currently in Nigeria, the number of registrred voters in kano and katsina alone is bigger than the total number of registered voters in south east and south south put together.
so this new pro Jonathan's party, which country are they going to win an election even I. the next 100 years when buhari has made his relations everything that matters.

Thank you..
I've been raising concerns about the profoundly skewed nature of the PVC distribution and it's future implications.

The future outcome of subsequent elections have clearly been mortgaged out n ppl are yet to see that
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by opiaoku: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

How far? grin grin grin
How this xmas go be na? shocked shocked

if you show my side i go spoil you with drinks and goat meat grin
plus plenty igbo (ganja) to wash it down
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by luckylucky: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Let them float multi megastars they will still fail. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by klax(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See the speculated Name:

Up SINCP!!!

Bro is that funny Grow up and stop being silly.
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by fortune1968: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
omeke12:
abeg make una go sit down... am not an APC fan (check my posts to confirm that) but I really believe Jonathan almost ruined this nation...the worst he did was that he crippled the south politically (esp southeast and south-south) by allowing Jega distribute d PVC the way he did.
currently in Nigeria, the number of registrred voters in kano and katsina alone is bigger than the total number of registered voters in south east and south south put together.
so this new pro Jonathan's party, which country are they going to win an election even I. the next 100 years when buhari has made his relations everything that matters.
senseless ! na buhari appointed jega ? na buhari appointed INEC commissioners ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by donbigboy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
omeke12:

I still wonder till date how Jaga was able to manipulate Jonathan by allocating a higher numbers of pvc to his northern brother prior to election and Jonathan still expected to win...

Well, the fact remains that if one critically look at the ways and manner Jonathan manage the affairs of this country in the last 5 years without been sentimental, Honestly Jonathan deserve to be flog seriously !!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by melvinjames: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See the speculated Name:

Up SINCP!!!

You're a 40yr old man behave yourself.
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by sademola: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jonathanians!!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by billyG(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/news/486217/jonathans-supporters-set-float-new-mega-party

We said it a house built on sand will not stand,#500k for Tickets what a corrupt,greedy party,people destruction party(PDP).

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pdp hmmmmmmm
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by billyG(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
kennydee05:

“I assure Nigerians that as the probe continues, it will be difficult for leaders and members of PDP to visit Wadata Plaza. PDP has become a symbol of corruption, impunity and lawlessness. It will be difficult for PDP to win future elections in Nigeria.

With the above statement PDP is forever a gonner
So Nurse Metuh,has been wasting injections trying to revive a dead Pig.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by teamchocolate: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Exactly seeing they forgot FFK when they were sharing post, he will come out with a release or twitter post such as the one below....hehehhe grin grin cheesy grin

mildflame:

And this party is gonna be the BIGGEST in d UNIVERSE n will rule 4ver n ever...FANI KAYODE
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by FrancisIgya: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See the speculated Name:
Up SINCP!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Exactly Are We Restructuring? - Dele Momodu / We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / PDP Rejects Curfew Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.