Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures (30530 Views)

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Lincoln275(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
same thing paul of psquare did to me some years back
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
dechandel:
Who is Yemi Alade

That babe wey dey always shout HO-HA for all her song.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
I wonder when people will do away with this sense of entitlement.

So if the wailer in this story met a random fella outside trying to take a selfie with her without permission, will she stand and watch?

Being a celebrity isn't a license to lose your sense of self-preservation; in fact she owes herself a duty to do just that and everyone else has to respect it.
So madam when next someone says buy an item and take a picture, don't try to get around it.
When a celeb says, "no pictures" then get some self-respect and go away.
As much as you think 'fans make them', the amount of time they put into their work/art is the exact reason you love them.
You didn't make them; they made them. You just happen to be the means.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by UyiIredia(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
AbuMikey:
Sorry for Your "not so good" experience.

I was at Shoprite at Abuja late August, met Ben Murray Bruce, I didn't have to run to Him tongue, I walked to Him, talked for about 40 seconds, and opted for a Pic with Him, He agreed and asked His assistant with Him to make use of My Camera.

He's now a Twitter Senator, but I still like Him for that experience. He was so simple.

Cool.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Wallade(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
She was probably not in the mood for pictures. Sorry about that.

We should stop stressing these guys, she wasn't even with adequate security otherwise you couldn't have gotten so close to her.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Chinwem(f): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sometimes when you ask the answer is NO.
Having said that, there is no excuse for shoving someone or being rude. You can refuse politely.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Donmoris212: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mtcheew......story me wen I see any of diz Nigerian celebrities I act as if I dnt know ,deir pride is too much dey dnt know d fans made dem though I dnt listen to naija music sha
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
me that will buy there album they will now be doing shakara for me...it is nor me they are doing they doing their sef...if u dinor snap picture with me i'll not buy your album again.cheesy
lol. me no dey even buy album.na to use bluetooth collect am.finish. grin
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
femi4:
Don't mind them especially this twinkle twinkle little star. She was nobody as at 2010
her only her only song i know is "johnny"
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Goodnuel: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
DonUjay:
Firstly, I wouldn't blame any celebrity for doing ish like that when you consider the kind of hurtful things fans say about them on Blogs and other social media. The truth is, if I was a celeb I would do the same

secondly, I don't think there are up to 5 celebs that I will see and would be like 'Oh! my gosh'.... 'cant believe its you'....'Please can I take a picture with you?'. infact in Nigeria there's probably only one celeb i'll do that to and that's the king himself 2Baba
Jesse Jags does it for me.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
dechandel:
Who is Yemi Alade
A sister to Aisha Buhari..... Hv I answered ur question

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by schumastic(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

She thought you something smiley

hahaha must u pick that part grin grin
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by rapmike(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lordabas:
This is why celebs abroad have bodyguards so that fans like you won't have the chance to take useless pics. Yemi should get herself a bodyguard

The reason they get bodyguards is so that they don't get mobbed by fans and that's when they come for public events.

If they are not being bothered, they don't push people around.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by OCHOdee(f): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
I was also there with my friend last night. Not many people even noticed her... hehehehe trust abuja ppl na tongue tongue... anyway she had a few ppl taking photos with her ...

My dear, don't mind them. That's the way some of them behave when they make money angry

#iamacelebritytoo

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by olubenjazzy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sorry bro but To me o

I can't disturb my life because a celeb is around where I am.

This remind me of my ND days in Fed Poly Offa, when Olamide, Dammy Krane and other celebrities came to our sch wit the help of the SUG and Etisalat. People left their houses so early and gat to stand inside the hot sun of dat particular day. Some of my frnds even came to my auz that we should go and watch Olamide n Co. Performing (very early o, wey I nva even knw wetin I go chop for dat day), the street of Offa town dry because student were inside d sku because it's a lecture free period or so. I DIDNT LEAVE MY COMPOUND DAT DAY. because I can't com n die because I wanna see Olamide.

When they all came back.
Some of them was unable to see him.
He came around 12pm or 2pm and Ola left as at the next very few mins because my frnds came n narate all.

Many came back regretting saying they are tired. The second day the video was out. I collect am tru bluetooth on my PC and watch it without stress.

Am not just dat kinda freaky guy sha. (I CELEBRATE CELEBRITIES O, I appreciate the fact that they are making good money from their hustle.) I Love Olamide, Dammy Krane, and their doings. I appreciate thier songs. But I can never because of seeing a celebrity hurt myself or disturb my voice (too special). Even if I dey Whr dem dey. I don't just have that strength of making dat noise. Instead I Will make noise for God in best way I can not for man.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by STILESGANG: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bamz:
LOL Haters be like
Do you think everyone is a low self esteemed morrron like you?
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Coolguy89(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Atleast now you know self respect is vital

dats it,i can't do dat cos i dont see anytin special abt takin selfie wit dem.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by charlesucheh(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
[color=#550000]
FlirtyKaren:
An embarassed fan, t2pitchy took to Instagram to narrate how singer Yemi Alade 'shoved' her away when she requested to take pictures with the singer at the Silverbird Galleria, Abuja. Read below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/fan-narrates-how-yemi-alade-shoved-her.html#sthash.cVHIqs63.dpuf
DEAR! EVERYBODY NA KING FOR HIM LANE OOOOOO, WHY DID YOU CROSS OVER TO HER LANE? WELL! YOU'VE LEARN SOMETHING FOR NEXT TIME SHA........ HAVE YOU WATCHED THAT LYNNX'S ADVERT WHERE THAT POLICE OFFICER SAID: "ME TOO NA STAR" AFTER HE ( LYNXX) INTRODUCED HIMSELF AS A STAR I LOVE THAT ADVERT DIE!!!!!!! COS WHENEVER I SEE THOSE CELEBRITIES, I JUST ACT LIKE ONE OF THEM TO PROTECT MY DIGNITY FROM BEING SHOT AT...................
[/color]
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by demzylahot(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Atleast now you know self respect is vital

taught na
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by cooljerry(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Endtime celebrity... as if shes no longer a human be... fake ppl formin as if dem no dey go toilet..
spits on ground n walks away(tinkin in my mind, if na me, i for tel am gerarahia 4 real)
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
The best way to deal with such a situation is to act like you dont know them. I saw Segun Arinze at NBL hq earlier this week and like seriously he was treated like any other guest, sat on the same seat with me and nobody acted like they knew him.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by magicminister: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Listen to mi's "human being" song.

Bro, these celebs are also humans.
Sometimes they are pissed.
Sometimes they are sad,
Sometimes they are happy.
They are prone to the ups and downs of life and still have to make ends meet.
You prolley met her on a bad day.
Yemi alade is down to earth and really friendly.
She probably didn't make alot of sales and it probably gotnher off the mood to do the picture thingy.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by oyetunder(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
U for respect yourself. U have being told to buy any item she's selling, literally she's under contract of a company and won't sacrifice that for a "fan".
thank you jare. Not Fan alone, Ceiling Fan... There you are, a society which had lost the true definition of values. A nation without a hero has turned nigerians to make one out of singers and actors. Hmm. We have no living Mandela to snap pictures with. Hmmm, but those who are desperate can go snap pictures beside the tombs of Zik. Awo, Balewa, Okigbo...Fela and Saro Wiwa!
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by IamLucy(f): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
magicminister:
Listen to mi's "human being" song.

Bro, these celebs are also humans.
Sometimes they are pissed.
Sometimes they are sad,
Sometimes they are happy.
They are prone to the ups and downs of life and still have to make ends meet.
You prolley met her on a bad day.
Yemi alade is down to earth and really friendly.
She probably didn't make alot of sales and it probably gotnher off the mood to do the picture thingy.
when she's charging high price how will she sell.11k for ordinary hand bracelet. undecided
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
dechandel:
Who is Yemi Alade
the one who sang wer is my johny?
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by obstead200(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Melahou:
I wonder when she'll leave silverbird if she decide to take pics with every single one there.

Such is life...you just can't please everyone
and who is the "everyone there" that will want to take a pic with her?
Even if I see psquare, beyonce, Kardashian, kanye west or Justin bieber in a club this night, unless they call me and ask me to come and take cash right there, if not so, then the bartender or club bouncer is more important to me right there than they are.

#I am igbo. Unless u have cash for me, then u cannot be my celebrity.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by mazizitonene(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
she sef she be human being o............
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Sike(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Serves you right
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by AyamConfidence(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
if she pushes me i'll push her back.aint kissing nobody ass
all just to gain likes on instagram that are not even more useful than the Nairaland likes i have gained during my short stay here...Naija babes i bow
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by AyamConfidence(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
quiinnBee:
Raw_Bish.
once they get famous,they become arrogant.forgetting its the fans that made them.
moral lesson: Its not everytime you ladies should snap picture...there is time for everything
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by AyamConfidence(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
IamLucy:
shebi na person wey dey ask them for picture them go see push.
when i see them,,i walk past them like they dont exist.
gbonkuem...thats it...we should always learn to save ourselves from embarassment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido: I Did Osinachi To Reply My Baby Mama's Family, Don't Have Favourite Song / Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments / Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.