Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures (30534 Views)

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by arabianights: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Atleast now you know self respect is vital

She thought you something smiley

Self respect ?are you kidding me? There was a 10year old for goodness sake and yemi should have considered thatDont also forget that the lady politely waited and asked
I really adore yemi and love her style but if this tale is true, then that was really bad of her and she clearly needs the "self respect" lessons and should remember that her fans put her where she is.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by tempem: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
You don't have the picture or it never happened.... Or you weren't that pained....
Just thinking what you'd have done, if you really have it.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by eazyjakes(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wu her picture help?....celebrity my foot!
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by BABANGBALI: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
i dont know why these so called celebrities dont trip me,i see them just like any other human being. Without us,there is no celebrity. Celebrity my foot

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by ikombe: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
if she pushes me i'll push her back.aint kissing nobody ass
lol. You would be charged for assault grin
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by uchennaakunne(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
I just dey make fp anyhw.... *dancing ibadi*
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by MzPecs(f): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
With that her tangerine face undecided
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by femi4: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Odunsco01:
I jst want 2 use dis medium 2 invite my beloved nairalanders dat d DEEPER LIFE NATIONAL DECEMBER RETREAT is starting today by 6pm and will continue tomorrow morning till Sunday been 27th of December 2015
Come and the LORD will do u good as u enter year 2016 with d READINESS OF CHRIST COMING in mind
Improve your English if you want people to come

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by CoCoLav(f): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
What do you guys do with these pictures?
It baffles me!

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by ikombe: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Melahou:
I wonder when she'll leave silverbird if she decide to take pics with every single one there.

Such is life...you just can't please everyone
best comment so far grin

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by chinchum(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
The requests for groupies are typically overwhelming,especially at public places that they most times get nauseated. I can visualise how she feels.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Hysmady(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
After reaching the stardom, they tend to bone and neglect the fans that made them reach their stardom...Only few of them does that...I see celebrities as normal people after all they are not Idol or God
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by bennywise30(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Maybe she didn't sold any of her items,might be in a bad moon
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by platz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Do you have body odor? Just asking
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by ring7(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
The guy don't yarn him own,let hear from yemi
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Louiscutedude(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
mtcheeeeew
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by hollywater: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Eh ya sorry o.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by creatorpikin(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
She's also human u knw!!!

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by goshen26: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
If I hear sey I notice them.....I don't go out to shows celebs abi Na cherubs them be grin
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by slimmingcare(f): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
One thing everyone should know is that we are all professionals in our various fields. I am an Accountant and I can tell... My financial, Marital etc status is better than most of these so called celebs.
The TV and or social media makes their faces popular.
I have met with hundreds of them at Ozone cinemas. I treat them the way I ll treat my fellow brothers and sisters.
Do not carry them off your shoulder.......

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Melahou:
I wonder when she'll leave silverbird if she decide to take pics with every single one there.

Such is life...you just can't please everyone

How about being polite about it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by slimmingcare(f): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
One thing everyone should know is that we are all professionals in our various fields. I am an Accountant and I can tell... My financial, Marital etc status is better than most of these so called celebs.
The TV and or social media makes their faces popular.
I have met with hundreds of them at Ozone cinemas. I treat them the way I ll treat my fellow brothers and sisters.
Do not carry them on your shoulder.......

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Spanner4(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin

Hehehe,hohoho,hahaha, shebi u wan snap pix with YeYe Alade ryt? And u didn't buy her bracelet abi
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Firstly, I wouldn't blame any celebrity for doing ish like that when you consider the kind of hurtful things fans say about them on Blogs and other social media. The truth is, if I was a celeb I would do the same

secondly, I don't think there are up to 5 celebs that I will see and would be like 'Oh! my gosh'.... 'cant believe its you'....'Please can I take a picture with you?'. infact in Nigeria there's probably only one celeb i'll do that to and that's the king himself 2Baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
gbam
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
I happily opened this thread but after reading the story I've completely forgotten why I was excited to open it in the first place sad.

Anyway though. I took a picture with Tiwa Savage once, she didn't shove me. I took multiple ones with Faze(abi whatever they call him nowadays). Tuface is the most approachable nigerian celebrity that ever existed, everybody likes him and he comports himself well. Jim Iyke and Genevieve Nnaji are a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Krak(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Atleast now you know self respect is vital

She thought you something smiley

Taught
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by dammytosh: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Respect ur self.

I dont run around trying to snap any nonsense with anybody.

I was at Genesis with MI not too far then Denrele and Uti came around too.

Some silly girls were busy screaming uuuuuuutiiiiiii
I just ignored as if i av never heard that name before.

Why should i snap with u for doing what you are paid to do ?

Celebrity faya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
comman gimme a kiss for this ur comment...cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by SAMBARRY: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

How about being polite about it?
exactly.it's like politeness and basic courtesy is alien to Nigerians.you walk on the street and because someone or a group of persons want to enter a bus they push everyone around away. You walk on the street you greet wahala you no greet problem.even local fake celebrities aren't left out and btw who the fk is yemi undecided

What has he or she contributed to the Nigerian society undecided

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
quiinnBee:
Raw_Bish.
once they get famous,they become arrogant.forgetting its the fans that made them.
me that will buy there album they will now be doing shakara for me...it is nor me they are doing they doing their sef...if u dinor snap picture with me i'll not buy your album again.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) / Wande Coal Goes On Dreads (photo) / "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.