Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

For Ladies Only!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Only!!! (1599 Views)

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies Only!!! by missangela: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oh my God!!!
In just two weeks,this month,i have made over N130,000 from *christmas hair*. Now what i did was to keep my hair natural,and started demanding money for *christmas hair* from all my toasters. I have alot of toasters,and please its not my fault,you guys nor dey take eye see fine babe.lol
I have both rich/average/ and broke guys as my toasters,so my *christmas hair* money varies.
Have made my hair now,my plan right now,is to upload new pictures of me,on my whatsapp and facebook( most of my toasters are on my contacts).
This evening,i will go and stay with my aunty,switch off my phones,and enjoy christmas indoors,with assorted food,and romantic season films.So ladies be wise,you can also make good money too.
The fear of every guy is that there is a better guy out there that can satisfy his babe's demands.lol
So Ladies,use this fear to your full advantage.see ya

Update( My cousin used my nairaland account to post this.
She is not a nairalander)
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol....I hope my babacele didn't pay for that *Christmas Hair* grin
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by misspicy2(f): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
shocked na wa o

btw op brace yourself,they are coming for you grin

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only!!! by dechandel(f): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jesus is Lord embarassed grin
Never asked for a dime from a man who is not my father o lipsrsealed

Girl you got skills!!
Carry on..
But if they come for you and bash you I will like their comments o grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
You ask for a favour and it was given to you,now you are calling guys mugu abi? undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
missangela:
Oh my God!!!
In just two weeks,this month,i have made over N130,000 from *christmas hair*. Now what i did was to keep my hair natural,and started demanding money for *christmas hair* from all my toasters. I have alot of toasters,and please its not my fault,you guys nor dey take eye see fine babe.lol
I have both rich/average/ and broke guys as my toasters,so my *christmas hair* money varies.
Have made my hair now,my plan right now,is to upload new pictures of me,on my whatsapp and facebook( most of my toasters are on my contacts).
This evening,i will go and stay with my aunty,switched off my phones,and enjoy christmas indoors,with assorted food,and romantic season films.So ladies be wise,you can also make good money too.
The fear of every guy is that there is a better guy out there that can satisfy his babe's demands.lol
This is one reason why I find it difficult in giving out money to any woman that I'm not fuccking, unless some very special friends . You give them money out pity due to the other side of your humanity ,they will label you a 'maga' and if you don't give, they will call you a 'boxer' grin

Op, they prolly gave you that money because they pitied you due to your unkempt hair and not because they are toasting you - Trust me, they could be doing same for a total stranger they will come across if she is able to open up and beg for it.

3 Likes

Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:
shocked na wa o

btw op brace yourself,they are coming for you grin
Lol... No one is coming after her but she should remember that everyday for the Thief one day for the owna. Its ladies like the op that make guys they stingy sometimes Mtcheww.
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
You ask for a favour and it was given to you,now you are calling guys mugu abi? undecided undecided.
Me sef taya o grin

When those boys go demand for their own fair share of their investment nau - Na so so tory we go read for NL.
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Me sef taya o grin

When those boys go demand for their own fair share of their investment nau - Na so so tory we go read for NL.

Lol.. I tell you. Some girls ehn? Mtcheww grin
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is going to be interesting wink
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by misspicy2(f): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... No one is coming after her but she should remember that everyday for the Thief one day for the owna. Its ladies like the op that make guys they stingy sometimes Mtcheww.
my brother me too am confused much angry

but lemme just sit here and wait for comments cheesy

kilokeys,na true?
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by lilmax(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
These are the ones that blame men and join feminism at the end after reaping whatever they sowed grincheesy
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. I tell you. Some girls ehn? Mtcheww grin
No mind them.

Better Nigga show her better money - She go open the bible, five months into the relationship make we see who go give each other money. grin
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lollll...funny op

Ur topic is kinda misleading........ I thought yu are an hair stylist and u make ur money with wat yu do.

Mtcheeew... Wat an advice!

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only!!! by kilokeys(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
missangela:

Oh my God!!! Money

Thats ur God.. Funny enough .. Its natural for Guys to give.. We will keep giving..
I wish u luck...
. But surely u likely lose ur soul.. I am nt even talking about eternal damnation.. U will find out what I mean with time..

*humming led zeppelin 's 1971 stairway to heaven...

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven....
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Babacele: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol....I hope my babacele didn't pay for that *Christmas Hair* grin
I ll rather give it to charities... .lols
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by torqque7(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
missangela:
Oh my God!!!
This evening,i will go and stay with my aunty,switch off my phones,and enjoy christmas indoors,with assorted food,and romantic season films.So ladies be wise,you can also make good money too.

Update( My cousin used my nairaland account to post this.
She is not a nairalander)
Oya congratulations on ur epic achievements...clap for urself mtcheeww rubbish,ur mates are there boasting of buying stuff with their hard earned money and ur here opening ur mouth to tell us how u begged/scamed men for money and ur even proud and encouraging other females to emulate u?smh..its just like a guy f*ucking a lot of girls and bragging about it and encouraging others to do same,I pity u and ur poor orientation of life,I hope u know about karma and how much of a b*tch it can be Abi?good am sure u av brothers and male relatives and also might av a son one day,just don't forget what goes around comes around..am not saying don't ask for things o,but don't take advantage of people and make them fools intentionally only to laugh and brag about it to others,shame on u babe,get a life joor

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only!!! by onstelly(f): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Roflmao just get ready oh
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by onstelly(f): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
torqque7:

Oya congratulations on ur epic achievements...clap for urself mtcheeww rubbish,ur mates are there boasting of buying stuff with their hard earned money and ur here opening ur mouth to tell us how u begged/scamed men for money and ur even proud and encouraging other females to emulate u?smh..its just like a guy f*ucking a lot of girls and bragging about it and encouraging others to do same,I pity u and ur poor orientation of life,I hope u know about karma and how much of a bitch it can be Abi?good am sure u av brothers and male relatives and also might av a son one day,just don't forget what goes around comes around..am not saying don't ask for things o,but don't take advantage of people and make them fools intentionally only to laugh and brag about it to others,shame on u babe,get a life joor
Hmmm sorry I quote oh
But you I think you are taking it personal
For all I know this op isn't saying the truth
I think she is just trying to catch her fun here
My opinion oh
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by AfroKnight: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Poverty is bad cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Here to read commentswink
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by 2dice(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
When Dem use some Girls for Ritual Who will you Blame?

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only!!! by torqque7(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
onstelly:

Hmmm sorry I quote oh
But you I think you are taking it personal
For all I know this op isn't saying the truth
I think she is just trying to catch her fun here
My opinion oh
grin Lol no mind me joor,its just that people need to be told the truth when they misbehave,imagine what the world would be like if everyone is like her,hmmm thats how one small ph girl like that told me a funny tianshi story, come give me bill just like that o cos I was toasting her for one week,no be small laf she make me do that day o,for her mind she don see mumu maga way new come pH for work so make she milk me sharperly without the fear of God sef..smh this op na same category,pls read her post again she wasn't joking,lol
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by onstelly(f): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
torqque7:

grin Lol no mind me joor,its just that people need to be told the truth when they misbehave,imagine what the world would be like if everyone is like her,hmmm thats how one small ph girl like that told me a funny tianshi story, come give me bill just like that o cos I was toasting her for one week,no be small laf she make me do that day o,for her mind she don see mumu maga way new come pH for work so make she milk me sharperly without the fear of God sef..smh this op na same category,pls read her post again she wasn't joking,lol
Roflmao
Omg can't laughing oh
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by torqque7(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
onstelly:

Roflmao
Omg can't laughing oh
smileybut u see me self am nice,she go soon collect bashing, trust Nl people na,see one guy self already don de plan use the babe do rituals lol...
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Osheyy osheey omo iyami.. Sharp grl toh bad. Continue 2016 eh..may more luck come ur way. Shebi guys wunt learn ni
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
OP send me your pin. You deserve the best things in life
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by JewelDiamond(f): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Common 130000 from many guys and she's boasting about her beauty. If you're that beautiful, you should be counting in million. $myopinion$
Re: For Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
sunshine come online and send me your whatsapp and bbm. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? / What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed / Horible Pics: Is This Romance Or What? Can You Try It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.