Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed (1602 Views)

Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier / Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Gentlemen in da huz hope you are enjoying ur day. well,i have this poser for all the guys on this platform.

Many of you are very good at comparing and contrasting the female folks when it comes to bedroom matches. from your own experiences what will you opine to be the differences between a plus size babe and a lepacious(slim) babe during love making. over to you my guys. Thanks
Re: What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
gerrarahere
Re: What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed by DTALLPRINCE(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
As for me, wait for at least 5years.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
Gentlemen in da huz hope you are enjoying ur day. well,i have this poser for all the guys on this platform.

Many of you are very good at comparing and contrasting the female folks when it comes to bedroom matches. from your own experiences what will you opine to be the differences between a plus size babe and a lepacious(slim) babe during love making. over to you my guys. Thanks

fat babe will take you in body-for-body
slim babe will become your tool, since she's portable
Re: What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed by BoiledHead(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Omo I hate fat girls when it comes to Sex. .. they are overweight. They cannot rock you or give you styles. . They just lie there and when they spread their legs their pussays look big and wide.. we wey no get horse Dick our Dick dey fallout sometimes..

But slim girls.. my favorite.. dem portable.. any position. If you like turn dem upside down. You fit carry them dey knack. . Omo forget thing.. na slim girls sure pass oo. Dem no get yansh like d fat ones oo but they are still d best. It's not only yansh dat makes sex fun.. so smiley

Besides some slim girls get confirm yansh and boobs. .

Op no carry fat one ooo angry

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed by iceberylin(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
They smell worst than their pussies...

Someone said... sad
Re: What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed by wilybebsy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Allergic to fat girls
Re: What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed by NobleAky(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op i want to give u a precious gift
Re: What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Am here to read comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Differences Between A Fat Babe And A Slim Babe In Bed by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
precious gift ke?

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get / OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.