Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? (19803 Views)

How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by debaj10: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2018
be honest.
the truth will set us all free! lol
enuf of d kworel, ontop who dey do yanga for d oda.
and make boys sef len.

oya, make una add una spice to d soup!
TGIF!!

modified:
guys, pls just read comments na.
y bodi dey scrash una lykdis?
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Ritaze12: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2018
A house, a car, a stable source of income enough money to feed and cater for himself and his family. This is the basic requirement. But for me plus the basics, he should be financially buoyant enough to be able to afford occasional vacations abroad and fun outings at nice venues.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:
A house, a car, a stable source of income enough money to feed and cater for himself and his family. This is the basic requirement. But for me plus the basics, he should be financially buoyant enough to be able to afford occasional vacations abroad and fun outings at nice venues.
then what do you bring in return

45 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:

when I tell Nigerian guys stop dating broke ladies, sex starved bastards won't agree..

all those stuffs you listed... do you have a house, car, a stable source of income? undecided

46 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Ezemarcel(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
smelling punnany

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2018
You guys should stop creating this kinda threads abeg..
stop dating broke ladies, you people won't hear word.
later you people will start wailing and creating nonsense threads... off to work

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2018
Ezemarcel:
smelling punnany
chai guy, easy o jeje take it slowly o
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Ritaze12: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

Of course I'll have a stable source of income myself. But I am African and most of the financial burden falls on my husband. I'll support financially if he needs it, but it's his responsibility to be the primary provider.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:

Of course I'll have a stable source of income myself. But I am African and most of the financial burden falls on my husband. I'll support financially if he needs it, but it's his responsibility to be the primary provider.
you should have said this earlier before or in between your first post .now you are d focus of unwarranted bashing

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2018
As far as am concerned, if he is working I ain't gat no issue with that, he mustn't really have a house or a car.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by debaj10: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Ezemarcel:
smelling punnany
ladies only, una def?!
shu!
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:
You guys should stop creating this kinda threads abeg..
stop dating broke ladies, you people won't hear word.
later you people will start wailing and creating nonsense threads... off to work
Rich women stop dating broke guys, yimu!
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
As far as am concerned, if he is working I ain't gat no issue with that, he mustn't really have a house or a car.

Easier said on social media, weren't you the person that swore not to settle for less?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:

trash... we are in a world of gender equality.
your burden or whatsoever doesn't fall on your husband.

you must be dreaming, mehn let this dude come and drive me out abeg

broke ladies everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
yeah, as long as you are working and you also have a car.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2018
[
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2018
debaj10:
ladies only, una def?! shu!
why u go say ladies only. is nairaland a ladies only forum. mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Easier said on social media, weren't your the person that swore not to settle for less?

Yes I swore not to settle for the less in terms of other aspect not financial aspect.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

You think everybody is a leech like you, my man is not complaining cos am still a student, oya find rope and hang yourself tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes I swore not to settle for the less in terms of other aspect not financial aspect.

Lol, other aspects indeed.

What aspect could a Nigerian woman be defining as 'Less of a man' if not money?

What?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by debaj10: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2018
shocked
wish kyn fyt b dis?!
Obainoneandonly:
why u go say ladies only. is nairaland a ladies only forum. mtcheew
cheesy
lol
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

What?
The man's character, his physique, sense of dressing, etc, biko my whole life don't revolve around money cos I will make my own money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Olalan(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2018
This thread will be filled with so much bashings, but truth be told how many youths in present day Nigeria are gainfully employed, because being employed today is in two ways its either just been employed or gainfully employed.
Girls come online and pretend or form so Behind and posh, give so much high standard as regards the men they want when in reality they are aren't

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by UDUJ(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

What?

D I C K S I Z E
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:

Mention Three Aspects You Wont Settle For Less
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:

WHAT IS REMAINING FOR YOU NOW IS TO ENTER THE STREETS WITH GUNS... BECAUSE THIS YOUR APPETITE IS SOMETHING ELSE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
The man's character, his physique, sense of dressing, etc, biko my whole life don't revolve around money cos I will make my own money.

-Sense of dressing =Money.
-Money can give physique.
-99% of ladies will chose a rich man with bad character over a poor man with good character.

My dear, i'm ain't insinuating that you are a gold digger or money obsessed lady.

All I'm saying is that money can comfortably buy any woman in Nigeria.

So stop denying that fact that your definition of "Not settling for less" wasn't all about money. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

D I C K S I Z E
grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

-Sense of dressing =Money.
-Money can give physique.
-99% of ladies will chose a rich man with bad character over a poor man with good character.

My dear, i'm ain't insinuating that you are a gold digger or money obsessed lady.

So stop denying that fact that your definition of "Not settling for less" wasn't all about money. cheesy
Think what you like, I have told you my own.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

99% of ladies will chose a rich man with bad character over a poor man with good character.

HERE'S A PICTURE OF ONE OF SO MANY WOMEN THAT PROVES YOUR STATEMENT WRONG.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
Your message?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / I'm In Love With An Ogbanje / Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.