Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110624 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
ccollins:
hope U are aware June has passed

Remind him ooh, anyway sha, me I don port to accessbet for now, I don wait for cashout option tire.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
nawa ooo nairabet blocked my account
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
sijinius:
THANKS FOR THE INDEPENDENCE GIFT.

I JUST USED THE N1000 TO PLAY ON VFL AND WON N1100.

My bet odd was 2.1. So, I won N2100. After removing your N1000, I was credited with N1100.

Well Done Nairabet. Well done Akin. Keep it up.
Siji.
(I have attached a screenshot too.)

Thanks a lot. Glad you won.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Standard007:

Remind him ooh, anyway sha, me I don port to accessbet for now, I don wait for cashout option tire.

Cash out is here.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Style007:
Good afternoon sir. please I want to know if I can be an agent that only fund account for people, as most of my friends at school play nairabet and we don't have agent that fund account here.... regards

You have the opportunity to become an agent to fund for people only.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by emmaak2(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:

sir i cant find the over 1.5 goal market
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:

you guys have blocked my account and customer care are not

replying mail.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ccollins(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Standard007:

how legit is this accessbet of a thing,am mostly concerned about their withdrawal. hope say it's not all this scam website that are offering to dupe people like nairastake
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Microbiologist(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
I Can't login ooooo...please assist PLEASE! Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by StoneColdBiceps(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

We are giving away N1,000 free bets to all NairaBET customers that have been members before October 1, 2016. It is our own Independence Give Away and also to give you some free cash to use on our spanking new website.

Here are the conditions of use. Please read carefully.

1. You can use it on any kind of bet. Singles, accumulators etc. You can use it on any kinds of odds. It doesn't matter if it is 1.01 or 20.0

2. You can only use it ONCE.

3. You cannot break it down into different bets. If you break it down, it will take the entire N1,000 at your first attempt and still record only your chosen stake.

4. If you had a balance before, you must use the entire =N=1,000 bonus first because ANY bet you place first will take out your bonus. When you win, only your winnings will be credited back to you. For example, if you use your =N=1,000 to win =N=20,000 you will get =N=19,000 back.

Have fun.

I have problem changing odds in multiple bet as the platform won't show amount grid. It will break it to singles.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nkonadi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
No reply for those whose account have been blocked/cant login
Oga Akin, you are better than this na...
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by sukerb(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is becoming a very difficult website.... This new platform is not user friendly.

Please you can return to the old format.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
StoneColdBiceps:

I have problem changing odds in multiple bet as the platform won't show amount grid. It will break it to singles.

Also, how do i use the N1000 as i dont have it in my account. Pls help Mr Alabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Luizkid(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
i mistakenly staked 50naira on nigeria vs england now d bonus is gone cry cry
but honestly this new platform is rubbish, when i saw it i was afraid to log in incase my account is hacked, pls revert to the old platform(even though the server is slow). even the Mobile platform which i use is been blocked. been using nairabet since 2014 but now am switching to Merrybet till further notice..

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Jimiolay(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
@akinalabi I didn't get the independence day bonus I am wondering why. Is it for all users or a select few? If so, what criteria did you guys use.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Krak(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
StoneColdBiceps:

Also, how do i use the N1000 as i dont have it in my account. Pls help Mr Alabi

View ur account through a PC or use Computer View on an Android device.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Style007(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:

thanks for replying. am very much interested in that. I have mailed customer agents countless times yet.. what are the procedures
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

We are giving away N1,000 free bets to all NairaBET customers that have been members before October 1, 2016. It is our own Independence Give Away and also to give you some free cash to use on our spanking new website.

1. You can use it on any kind of bet. Singles, accumulators etc. You can use it on any kinds of odds. It doesn't matter if it is 1.01 or 20.0

3. You cannot break it down into different bets. If you break it down, it will take the entire N1,000 at your first attempt and still record only your chosen stake.

4. If you had a balance before, you must use the entire =N=1,000 bonus first because ANY bet you place first will take out your bonus. When you win, only your winnings will be credited back to you. For example, if you use your =N=1,000 to win =N=20,000 you will get =N=19,000 back.

Have fun.

Can't find any bonus cash. Here's my Id: 41089
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by nathpope(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
@akinalabi d new nairabet site is wacked...

opinion poll:

click like if you agree
click share if you dont

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Gabbygabo: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nkonadi:
No reply for those whose account have been blocked/cant login
Oga Akin, you are better than this na...

I just tired. I can't login since morning.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Beehshorp(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:

Akinalabi my account has been blocked!!! Do something na... Do u guys wanna chase away ur customers.. I never even do 1week for dat site o
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nkonadi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gabbygabo:

I just tired. I can't login since morning.

They require someone to change their password. They should have sent it as mail na make we knw wia we stand...

It doesnt open in any mobile browser apart from high ones like chrome.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dadoctore(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Well I checked and didn't see mine...customer id 22048
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

Have fun.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by calmdude(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

Have fun.
sir I am yet to get mine, or is there a special condition to get the bonus?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
This new site is not it pls. There is a small drop down page that blocks the page and refuses to go away. Pls resolve this or simply switch back to the former one. Thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by valdegreat: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
i have so many queries;

I won 200,000 football jackpot and the ticket disappeared from my account.
After the maintenance of the your site i could not login again.
your customer care are not helping in this issue.

Kindly look into it
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
umagba:
This new site is not it pls. There is a small drop down page that blocks the page and refuses to go away. Pls resolve this or simply switch back to the former one. Thanks.
The desktop view is worse for me.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:

I'll suggest you revert the site to its old look along with the new and old mobile versions because a lot of us are having difficulty with this new site. I can't even login which simply means the cash I loaded along with the bonus you mentioned are inaccessible.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
umagba:
The desktop view is worse for me.
Very terrible I tell u.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by emmaak2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

3. You cannot break it down into different bets. If you break it down, it will take the entire N1,000 at your first attempt and still record
only your chosen stake.

Have fun.

I FUNDED SINCE YESTERDAY AND NIGHT IS YET TO REFLECT
BELOW ARE THE PROOFS
USERNAME:MONOITID

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
the new platform just make me want hate nairabet, they has blocked my account and they are not replying mail. angry
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Krak:

View ur account through a PC or use Computer View on an Android device.

Tnx jare. I Don use am and bet don cast. Free lem dey run Belle . Alabi sha don collect him thing back. Nice one Alabi Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.