Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110502 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by aluko360(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
Standard007:
Okay, lemme answer all the questions.

The new "STANDARD" site that looks like that of bet365, betway, bwin, etc only to mention a few, that is called online app website, has started working perfectly fine without log in issues, the only problem it has for now is that our bet history from the previous sites (old mobile, new mobile and computer version) were not transferred to the online app site.

Everybody can now login, u may not see the bonus but u can place a bet of N1000 with it.

NOTE: The new site does not work well on all browsers such as Operamini, even the almighty UC browser, yes u read right, it doesn't work well on UC browser. For me I use Opera, not Operamini ooh, there's a big difference between Opera and Operamini, so download or look for someone that will send Opera to u. Someone in this thread said he's using Chrome, I haven't tested Chrome tho.

When u visit old. and then click "New Mobile", u can only use to confirm if u still remember ur login details because u can only login, u will not be able to see ur balance but u can use it to check ur bet history before the new site.

For any other question, quote me and ask me any question

I made a deposit of N1000 yesterday via quickteller but my balance reads 0.0 now.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oregbe17:
yes the site isn't responsive.Maybe Alabi designed the website for 10G network!
abi now
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by San2ski(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Standard007:
Lemme add some great news

Nairabet now has the cashout option
No more excuses like "I for chop N19million but ma my last game cut am.

Just like Bet9ja, you will no longer be charged 1.5% for deposits using your ATM card, I just credited my account and I was credited exactly what I was debited from my bank account.

Hurray, which means am now fully back to Nairabet!!!!

Bros abeg what is this cashout thing. I have been hearing about it. How does it work incase this yeye site opens again
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
After struggling for minutes just to log on to the so called kinky website, betslip doesn't load! in short, I can't do anything. Alabi should understand that this new development ain't good for us except he doesn't want us to enjoy the independence 1000 giveaway.

To be sincere I don't see my self using that site. its so user unfriendly!!!!!!!!!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SuperSuave(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

The old site is just to check your old bet history. Your balance is on the new platform.
can I place a bet with the old site?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Razzy01(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nairabet have being trying to open your site on my android phone ever since you advertise the free #1,000 bonus for customers that have registered with you before 1st of Octomber, 2016for some days now but is not responding, please what might be the problem.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by decency13(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2016
San2ski:

Bros abeg what is this cashout thing. I have been hearing about it. How does it work incase this yeye site opens again

Cash out helps you to win money when you anticipate that a particular game on your betslip will spoil your tickets, all you need to do is to click on the green icon on your bet to cashout the winnings from the already updated selections.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by decency13(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2016
sicobamty2:
abi now

You can actually login to Nairabet website and enjoy the new offers and services, it is working well now, It is fixed now.

visit the website, type your username and password, click on ENTER and they click on reload icon, you will be logged in.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by decency13(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2016
You will soon get your deposit reflected on your Nairabet account, its been worked on. such was what happened to me.
aluko360:

I made a deposit of N1000 yesterday via quickteller but my balance reads 0.0 now.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by simplex2: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2016
simplex2:
I funded my account with 10k via quickteller, got debited but yet to receive the said amount in my nairabet.
I've sent a mail to you guys but only got an auto response for over 8hrs now.

Id: 447692

Cc: cwhyte, akinalabi

This has not been resolved. I have mailed nairabet support, contacted interswitch yet no nothing. Worse is even the nairabet support as there is no response to all my mails, no phone number to contact them and even this complaint is not attended to here on this thread.
Or should I start a thread about it before it will be resolved?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by decency13(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2016
sicobamty2:
abi now

You can now login successfully with your device, it is working well now.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by decency13(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2016
simplex2:

This has not been resolved. I have mailed nairabet support, contacted interswitch yet no nothing. Worse is even the nairabet support as there is no response to all my mails, no phone number to contact them and even this complaint is not attended to here on this thread.
Or should I start a thread about it before it will be resolved?

Please state your email address that you used in sending your complaints. I can actually help you out with that.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Ichel: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2016
what is wrong with nairabet mobile platform? can't access it since yesterday.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ogunsg(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2016
I can't access into my account show nothing
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:

You can now login successfully with your device, it is working well now.
I didn't say I can't logging, I can't find my balance on my account?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Help o !!!!!!! I have uc browser, fire fox,chrome.main browser and chrome yet I can't place bet!?!? its frustrating and annoying o. May Alabi doesn't want Mr to use the free 1k
if that's the case I will deposit but just let me place my bet jeje.

Even opera mini would load the former site!!!!!!!!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by simplex2: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:

Please state your email address that you used in sending your complaints. I can actually help you out with that.

This transaction happened on the 30th of september and up until now, no response whatsoever.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:

I have the same problem too. Robotcut9@gmail.com. ,i sent mails,called cc even here on nairaland i posted with picture proof but still nothing yet since October 3rd; cc akinalabi cc decency13
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
iMichael:
I have the same problem too. Robotcut9@gmail.com. ,i sent mails,called cc even here on nairaland i posted with picture proof but still nothing yet since October 3rd; cc akinalabi cc decency13
GT Bank customer care said the payment was successful,that the funds is with you guys bet id 854188 cc akinalabi decency13

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
iMichael:
GT Bank customer care said the payment was successful,that the funds is with you guys bet id 854188 cc akinalabi decency13
cc decency13 I want to deposit with the GTbank platform.I hope i wont have this issue that you pple never resolve quickly because this dude is complaing about his funds not deposited to his account
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by decency13(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
We sincerely apologize for every inconveniences that you have been subjected to, kindly state your username so that I can run a check for you.
sicobamty2:
I didn't say I can't logging, I can't find my balance on my account?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by decency13(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
I will assure you that such will never happen, I conducted a check on the account Robotcut and no such deposit transaction reflected at our end, however, I will like to know the date of the transaction so that I can do a time-specific search for better results.
Karkarash:
cc decency13 I want to deposit with the GTbank platform.I hope i wont have this issue that you pple never resolve quickly because this dude is complaing about his funds not deposited to his account
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:
I will assure you that such will never happen, I conducted a check on the account Robotcut and no such deposit transaction reflected at our end, however, I will like to know the date of the transaction so that I can do a time-specific search for better results.
october 3rd 2016 between 10pm - 12 midnight cc decency13.The picture is here,i uploaded the transaction details and picture
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by decency13(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Your Nairabet account has been credited. The fund was hanging between Interswitch and your bank, that is by the way now. You can go ahead and enjoy the goodies!! We have establish contact with Gtbank and Interswitch to ascertain why your Nairabet account is yet to be credited with reference to the details you have provided. Kindly bear with me as I will give you a feedback to that effect in the betst possible time. We sincerely apologize for every inconveniences that you have been subjected to.
iMichael:
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by decency13(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yeah, I have seen the details and I am assuring you that the endpoint of the transaction will be asceratined soon. kindly bear with us.
iMichael:
october 3rd 2016 between 10pm - 12 midnight cc decency13.The picture is here,i uploaded the transaction details and picture
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:
Yeah, I have seen the details and I am assuring you that the endpoint of the transaction will be asceratined soon. kindly bear with us.
Thanks o.Its been 3days now,i was wondering what the problem was.Still hoping and waiting
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:
Okay o.I will use it since you gave me your word,the person uploaded a picture.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by epapa(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
When will the mobile site start working as the site only works on pc right now and that's terrible
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SetrakusRa(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:
It has been funded.Thanks for the rapid response
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by simplex2: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
decency13:

Guy whats up with my complaint? Mine was since sept 30th! I have posted my mail address and my user number.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by simplex2: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
akinalabi:

Not replying your mail? As I type this, we have no single outstanding email. Did you use support@?

Have you tried to call our line or use the chat function? I am personally available to sort you out.

Thanks a lot

I have sent countless mails to support@ for my N10,000 I transferred since Sept 30th that you guys have refused to credit to my account and all I have gotten so far is an automated response.
I just sent another one right now attaching this same bank screen grab showing the transaction and reference number as seen here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.