Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110625 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Luizkid:
i mistakenly staked 50naira on nigeria vs england now d bonus is gone cry cry
but honestly this new platform is rubbish, when i saw it i was afraid to log in incase my account is hacked, pls revert to the old platform(even though the server is slow). even the Mobile platform which i use is been blocked. been using nairabet since 2014 but now am switching to Merrybet till further notice..

Guy you can switch to merrybet if and only if betting favours you. But if you no dey chop guy don't force it, wait for them to fix d issue. Don't rush to dash dem your money Biko.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by chidexxy007(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
sukerb:
This is becoming a very difficult website.... This new platform is not user friendly.

Please you can return to the old format.
Totally agree wit this.. akinalabi pls just revert to d old format or beta still deal with dat dropdown box or whatever dat blocks d login page..
Person cannot place sharp sharp bet wit this new site.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Obinnau(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
this new site is frustrating. seriously
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
1960 Juju has started working on nairabet.
I don pot to merry bet till Akinlabi fix his website.

3 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 1:03am On Oct 05, 2016
sicobamty2:
1960 Juju has started working on nairabet.
I don pot to merry bet till Akinlabi fix his website.

As long as you are happy with your choices sir, I will be very happy.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 1:07am On Oct 05, 2016
dansokoto1:
the new platform just make me want hate nairabet, they has blocked my account and they are not replying mail. angry

Not replying your mail? As I type this, we have no single outstanding email. Did you use support@?

Have you tried to call our line or use the chat function? I am personally available to sort you out.

Thanks a lot
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by emmaak2(m): 1:53am On Oct 05, 2016
MR ALABI PLEASE LOOK INTO MY MATTER
I FUNDED SINCE MONDAY NIGHT NOTHING IS REFLECTING
USERNAME :MONOITID

BELOW ARE THE PROOFS

cc akinalabi

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Gabbygabo: 2:39am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Not replying your mail? As I type this, we have no single outstanding email. Did you use support@?

Have you tried to call our line or use the chat function? I am personally available to sort you out.

Thanks a lot

Please wants the email address, cos I sent mine to support@. What's the phone number to call, help a brother. I couldn't place a bet through out yesterday
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 3:14am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Thanks a lot
yes i used support@ and my username is reckitt85,can you help out?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by nnamdiho94(m): 5:17am On Oct 05, 2016
Pls i need urgent help.
I cant access nairabet site with my phones and i went to cyber cafe to try there but akin alabi them come block my account and i have huge amount of money there...
What's happening to NAIRABET?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dahmylarey(m): 5:25am On Oct 05, 2016
Airtight sir my user name is dahmylarey tanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 5:45am On Oct 05, 2016
ccollins:
how legit is this accessbet of a thing,am mostly concerned about their withdrawal. hope say it's not all this scam website that are offering to dupe people like nairastake

I've not really tried it out, just saw someone post it on nairaland here that they've started the cashout option.

By nairastake ain't a scam site nah I've withdrawn many times from them.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SirAlfred(m): 5:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Hello, does the new platform wipes out the old bet history. I placed bets in advance but can't seem to see any after selecting bet history and choosing date interval. Please work on your site.

Even the bet I placed yesterday, I could not find those that I lost.

For now let me hide a little bit at bet9ja why watching what will be the outcome of Nairabet plans.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Thanks a lot

Sir Akin please do something about those that cannot log in to their account, that means I can't access both the indepence day bonus and my own money, my customer ID is 325996 and username is standardstanley only from my customer ID u will know that am a very old customer, please I really need to log in and place bets, I would have won with Brazil Série B game Avai vs Goais home win at 2.05 odd at 1:30 am, thank God I placed it with bet9ja, please rectify this issue so that I can stake on Belgium division 2 game, Roesalare vs Lommel United at 2 odd by 7:30pm today.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

don't tell me that shit right now, I av my money on that fucking account u av blocked. Open it lemme pay out b4 I hear any thing from u. Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 6:04am On Oct 05, 2016
SirAlfred:
Hello, does the new platform wipes out the old bet history. I placed bets in advance but can't seem to see any after selecting bet history and choosing date interval. Please work on your site.

Even the bet I placed yesterday, I could not find those that I lost.

For now let me hide a little bit at bet9ja why watching what will be the outcome of Nairabet plans.

It's true my guy that managed to log in yesterday couldn't see any of his bet history
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Let me answer on alabis behalf, there is no need him repeating himself all over the place.
For those with log in issues, you probably have weak password and would need a new password with letters nd numbers to continue enjoying the service.

For those complaining about their bonuses, its there and not added to your current balance, just select your games and place the bet, it will go through plus make sure your very first bet on this new platform is with your #1000 bonus.

For those searching for bet history, it is available at the old platform "old.".

My own issue is the new site hasn't opened in my phone since 12am dis morning. My username " teeceey" in case alabi wan buy me origin.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Tochex101:
Let me answer on alabis behalf, there is no need him repeating himself all over the place.
For those with log in issues, you probably have weak password and would need a new password with letters nd numbers to continue enjoying the service.

For those complaining about their bonuses, its there and not added to your current balance, just select your games and place the bet, it will go through plus make sure your very first bet on this new platform is with your #1000 bonus.

For those searching for bet history, it is available at the old platform "old.".

My own issue is the new site hasn't opened in my phone since 12am dis morning. My username " teeceey" in case alabi wan buy me origin.

See, I've tried changing my password to a password with atleast a symbol, atleast 1 capital letter and small letter and number buh it refused, it says user not found below are two screenshots. The screenshots are for the option of answering my security question and then changing my password buh for the option to send me a link to my email address it says
"ERROR
The application had a problem processing your request, please try again and contact customer services if the problem persists."

So now what do I do? Screenshot in next reply.

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Here's the screenshot

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Wazzaowner(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

plzz i cant seem to login 2 d new site Nairabet Username: Wazzaowner id :59465 nd plzzz help me wth the independence bonaza......
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by jah2nice: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2016
please how i do retrieve my login i.d and password using my email
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Luizkid(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2016
StoneColdBiceps:

Guy you can switch to merrybet if and only if betting favours you. But if you no dey chop guy don't force it, wait for them to fix d issue. Don't rush to dash dem your money Biko.
i stake almost on a daily basis and merrybet uses d same platform as nairabet b4 wit same markets. Although i have d account haven't funded it bfor. I wonder who sold this upgrading idea to Akin
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SenatorJChris: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

Thanks a lot
I observed that you tactically avoided responding to queries regarding unblocking accounts. I will take it that you don't have solution to that right now. But you should at least say something. Almost 24 hours complaints were lodged yet no reply. That's so bad man.

3 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
SenatorJChris:

I observed that you tactically avoided responding to queries regarding unblocking accounts. I will take it that you don't have solution to that right now. But you should at least say something. Almost 24 hours complaints were lodged yet no reply. That's so bad man.

You are 100% right, he just avoided all the complaints about account blocking. Oga Akin please free my account, username standardstanley customer ID 325996
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Luizkid(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

it's not about being happy with the choice, just fix the issue with your site. I believe the site was meant for customers and if they're finding it difficult to use it you do something about it. u've seen alot of comments here about it the best you could do is apologise and tell us what's happening not wishing whoever wants to leave a goodbye

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2016
I have observed with dismay the refusal of Mr Alabi to say anything about the issues with the new website that some people have been complaining about.
Right now, the site is not even loading anymore from my own end.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2016
Funded my nairabet account using the gt bank platform but the money has not been deposited to my account,please attend to this sir.below is a picture proof
cc akinalabi

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SirAlfred(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Tochex101:

How do I access the old platform please?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by epapa(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2016
My own na double wonder oh. I just used old. To access the old platform since i can not load the new. My account is now zero. Username :epapa and id:122159
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by tobodex(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

We are giving away N1,000 free bets to all NairaBET customers that have been members before October 1, 2016. It is our own Independence Give Away and also to give you some free cash to use on our spanking new website.

Here are the conditions of use. Please read carefully.

1. You can use it on any kind of bet. Singles, accumulators etc. You can use it on any kinds of odds. It doesn't matter if it is 1.01 or 20.0

2. You can only use it ONCE.

3. You cannot break it down into different bets. If you break it down, it will take the entire N1,000 at your first attempt and still record only your chosen stake.

4. If you had a balance before, you must use the entire =N=1,000 bonus first because ANY bet you place first will take out your bonus. When you win, only your winnings will be credited back to you. For example, if you use your =N=1,000 to win =N=20,000 you will get =N=19,000 back.

Have fun.

Hello Mr Akin,
Good day please I logged into my account and it's blank- not past records of withdrawals deposits and even my pending bet and past bets. The  bets made yesterday cannot be seen and also the ‎promised bonus of N1,000 cannot be viewed. Also the mobile site is not even working at all:

Cannot handle the request for: 4;http://www.:80/Areas/index/template_512_MobilePlatform/index.html

This is the message that keeps coming up, please kindly fix your site ASAP.

Thank you for your usual cooperation

Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2016
SirAlfred:

How do I access the old platform please?

Old.nairabet. com
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Afoguy(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
big boss akinalabi.. I respect sir

but you just dey make me cry since yesterday. .all effort to open my account wasn't not successful. abeg sir do sometin.. av lose so many bet I need placing now.. even pls just wipe dat New platform and bring d old one for us..we are very much 1000000% ok with it.. do some thing sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.