Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110620 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

We are giving away N1,000 free bets to all NairaBET customers that have been members before October 1, 2016. It is our own Independence Give Away and also to give you some free cash to use on our spanking new website.

Here are the conditions of use. Please read carefully.

1. You can use it on any kind of bet. Singles, accumulators etc. You can use it on any kinds of odds. It doesn't matter if it is 1.01 or 20.0

2. You can only use it ONCE.

3. You cannot break it down into different bets. If you break it down, it will take the entire N1,000 at your first attempt and still record only your chosen stake.

4. If you had a balance before, you must use the entire =N=1,000 bonus first because ANY bet you place first will take out your bonus. When you win, only your winnings will be credited back to you. For example, if you use your =N=1,000 to win =N=20,000 you will get =N=19,000 back.

Have fun.

please restore the old platform cos your new platform is a shit! I can't access my account either! do something or I report to your regulator

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ccollins(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Standard007:

I've not really tried it out, just saw someone post it on nairaland here that they've started the cashout option.

By nairastake ain't a scam site nah I've withdrawn many times from them.
please pm me your digits, how possible was that, they have actually delayed my 30k withdrawal last year, am even talking about my personal experience with them, how do you withdraw from them. pm me 09096090732
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Luizkid:

it's not about being happy with the choice, just fix the issue with your site. I believe the site was meant for customers and if they're finding it difficult to use it you do something about it. u've seen alot of comments here about it the best you could do is apologise and tell us what's happening not wishing whoever wants to leave a goodbye
don't mind him. Pride @ its peak
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Now I was able to access the old site using old.nairabet only to find that my account which has not less than 2k is now zero naira.

What is going on?
Is nairabet under attack?

Making things worse is the silence of Mr Alabi over the new site issues.
Na by force to launch new website? If d thing no work change to the old one na?
Haba!

Abeg my people, I lie?

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by donitoby: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sir I did not find the bonus of 1000 u promised in my account .pls Sir how will access it or which corner will o see of it on my account thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Okay, lemme answer all the questions.

The new "STANDARD" site that looks like that of bet365, betway, bwin, etc only to mention a few, that is called online app website, has started working perfectly fine without log in issues, the only problem it has for now is that our bet history from the previous sites (old mobile, new mobile and computer version) were not transferred to the online app site.

Everybody can now login, u may not see the bonus but u can place a bet of N1000 with it.

NOTE: The new site does not work well on all browsers such as Operamini, even the almighty UC browser, yes u read right, it doesn't work well on UC browser. For me I use Opera, not Operamini ooh, there's a big difference between Opera and Operamini, so download or look for someone that will send Opera to u. Someone in this thread said he's using Chrome, I haven't tested Chrome tho.

When u visit old. and then click "New Mobile", u can only use to confirm if u still remember ur login details because u can only login, u will not be able to see ur balance but u can use it to check ur bet history before the new site.

For any other question, quote me and ask me any question
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Luizkid(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
sicobamty2:
don't mind him. Pride @ its peak
not sure if it's Akin behind dat name, maybe an aide or something cos a real businessman knows that evry single customer is as important as all customers put together.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Luizkid:

not sure if it's Akin behind dat name, maybe an aide or something cos a real businessman knows that evry single customer is as important as all customers put together.
it better be. I managed to open my bet account but to be honest all my balance has turn to Zero naira.. I think nairabet is currently under attack.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
i can now have access to my account.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
dansokoto1:
i can now have access to my account.
did u find any money on yah account?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
yes ooo #1,000
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
umagba:
Now I was able to access the old site using old.nairabet only to find that my account which has not less than 2k is now zero naira.

What is going on?

Haba!

Abeg my people, I lie?
no be lie o
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
sicobamty2:
did u find any money on yah account?
yes oooo #1,000
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
dansokoto1:
yes oooo #1,000
which browser did u use bro?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
dansokoto1:
yes ooo #1,000
the 1000 you saw; was it deposited by u or it's the independence day bonus?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Standard007:

The new "STANDARD" site that looks like that of bet365, betway, bwin, etc only to mention a few, that is called online app website, has started working perfectly fine without log in issues, the only problem it has for now is that our bet history from the previous sites (old mobile, new mobile and computer version) were not transferred to the online app site.

Everybody can now login, u may not see the bonus but u can place a bet of N1000 with it.

NOTE: The new site does not work well on all browsers such as Operamini, even the almighty UC browser, yes u read right, it doesn't work well on UC browser. For me I use Opera, not Operamini ooh, there's a big difference between Opera and Operamini, so download or look for someone that will send Opera to u. Someone in this thread said he's using Chrome, I haven't tested Chrome tho.

When u visit old. and then click "New Mobile", u can only use to confirm if u still remember ur login details because u can only login, u will not be able to see ur balance but u can use it to check ur bet history before the new site.

hope the so called bonus isn't expiring soonest before I get to use it?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
sicobamty2:
which browser did u use bro?
Mozilla Firefox computer
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dansokoto1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oregbe17:
the 1000 you saw; was it deposited by u or it's the independence day bonus?
Independence day bonus bro.expired date is
9/11/16
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
dansokoto1:
Mozilla Firefox computer
ok bro, thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
umagba:

What is going on?

Haba!

Abeg my people, I lie?

The old site is just to check your old bet history. Your balance is on the new platform.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
akinalabi:

The old site is just to check your old bet history. Your balance is on the new platform.

I think I've explained that for them on my post.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by olataiwo: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
akin alabi
i made a deposit since monday night using GTB internet banking and am yet to see the money in my account.. my customer id is 269008,
i am making this request cos i need to bet with it asap.

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Standard007:

I think I've explained that for them on my post.
pls I have issues with booking and placing bets. whats happening?
Also, the website is not user friendly. I think 6G is required to open the site!!!!!?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oregbe17:
pls I have issues with booking and placing bets. whats happening?
Also, the website is not user friendly. I think 6G is required to open the site!!!!!?

U just need a fast browsing network.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Twizzy30(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
My balance 0.00. But free bet is 1000. can I still use it?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lemme add some great news

Nairabet now has the cashout option
No more excuses like "I for chop N19million but ma my last game cut am.

Just like Bet9ja, you will no longer be charged 1.5% for deposits using your ATM card, I just credited my account and I was credited exactly what I was debited from my bank account.

Hurray, which means am now fully back to Nairabet!!!!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Standard007:
Lemme add some great news

Nairabet now has the cashout option
No more excuses like "I for chop N19million but ma my last game cut am.

Just like Bet9ja, you will no longer be charged 1.5% for deposits using your ATM card, I just credited my account and I was credited exactly what I was debited from my bank account.

Hurray, which means am now fully back to Nairabet!!!!
but wat about the 6gb data that we need be 4 we can open the website. I think Mr Alabi should come out wit website that will b more user friendly.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Standard007:

Still same problem. Site not loading on my tab.
And if you are saying operamini and UC browser cannot open the new site then its a major flop and set back for you. Bet9ja opens on java phones from China.

Na over-skill kill monkey o.
Abeg free the site for me make I cash out my 3k to bet9ja.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by temdy01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Standard007:

I can log in on old. nairabet. com but still cant login on the new site o. Maybe cos my username(temdy) is just 5 alphabets/figures and to register now, your username must be at least 6 alphabets/figures long
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by princeobi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
i think wen this upgrade is completed.it will be second to none in Nigeria. NAIRABET IS MOVING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by obioraval(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
I did not see any Bonus. Site isn't responsive
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
obioraval:
I did not see any Bonus. Site isn't responsive
yes the site isn't responsive.Maybe Alabi designed the website for 10G network!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.