Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110783 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by smudge2079(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2016
@Mr AkinAlabi I remember how excited i was when i saw the new Cash out option on Nairabet. For real i was elated. However, my experience with this service on your platform showed Cash out feature on Nairabet is a big insult to the term with regards to how it's being applied as compared to standard betting sites. It's not even close to what we call "Cash out"
I could not even use it before a game started let alone when the game was on and also during the interval.
Mr Alabi, if you are going to give us meat, then give us meat! ... not bones.
I know you pride yourself and rightly so as the biggest bookmaker in Nigeria being "the pioneer bookmaker"

Please stop insulting us with this gimmick.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Deehhy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Impulse80:

Please i can't login to my account. It's showing invalid username /password which i know is not possible because the password is autosaved on my browser.
Worse still, i can't reset the password.

Username: Demigod22

abeg which phone is this
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kelvin0070:

Did u accumulate the inplay match or single?
Na single o. Haven't tried accumulating inplay matches to try out.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Avenger4NL:

Na single o. Haven't tried accumulating inplay matches to try out.

So, u mean someone can cashout on inplay matches?... Bro
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kelvin0070:

So, u mean someone can cashout on inplay matches?... Bro
Sure. U won't get ur total stake back o but then if u believe its a bet that cannot win by 80mins u still get part of ur stake back.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 5:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Avenger4NL:

Sure. U won't get ur total stake back o but then if u believe its a bet that cannot win by 80mins u still get part of ur stake back.

OK... thanks

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by tobianodino(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Amaso99(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
New site makes no business sense! Porting my bar
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by wealthclimber: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2016
I have sent application now over three months and nothing had been done. No agent in bauchi state or nairabet no they do business for bauchi state? I want to be an agent in bauchi state.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by epapa(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
I guess I spoke too soon on the features of the new nairabet.
The cash out is a joke. The other sports outside football don't ever have markets on mobile. Haven't checked web platform.
But my wahala with them is the asian handicap. I've written email upon email. Nothing has been done. Guess I better call everyone's attention to it. The quarter asian handicap (+0.25, +0.75) and the full asian handicaps (over 3, over 2) don't work.
I have bets still reading open like leverkusen vs tottenham which I placed as tottenham +0.75
I am only grateful I was still in experiment mode else nah so money for don hang.
Akin Alabi and co, if you feel like fixing it, my username is epapa
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
epapa:
I guess I spoke too soon on the features of the new nairabet.
The cash out is a joke. The other sports outside football don't ever have markets on mobile. Haven't checked web platform.
But my wahala with them is the asian handicap. I've written email upon email. Nothing has been done. Guess I better call everyone's attention to it. The quarter asian handicap (+0.25, +0.75) and the full asian handicaps (over 3, over 2) don't work.
I have bets still reading open like leverkusen vs tottenham which I placed as tottenham +0.75
I am only grateful I was still in experiment mode else nah so money for don hang.
Akin Alabi and co, if you feel like fixing it, my username is epapa

Thanks a lot for your post.

1. Please throw some light on what you mean by our cash out is a joke.

2. Yes we had issues during the migration but the issue of markets have been fixed. Kindly give me examples so I can fix it.

3. Asian Handicap is working fine. We currently settle the markets manually hence the delay in crediting you. It is a very tricky market to manage that is why many bookies do not offer it. Very soon, it will be 100% automated. Pardon me sir.

Manwhile epapa. I have credited you with N500 for your stress.

Our customer care team will still sort your issue.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Dynamitechick(f): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
akinalabi:

2. Yes we had issues during the migration but the issue of markets have been fixed. Kindly give me examples so I can fix it.

3. Asian Handicap is working fine. We currently settle the markets manually hence the delay in crediting you. It is a very tricky market to manage that is why many bookies do not offer it. Very soon, it will be 100% automated. Pardon me sir.

I havent received payout yet it reads that it has been paid on your site.....Customer ID: 1244201
Please look into it thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
pietre:

I still checked this morning and the problem still persist.. I can't play the 1000

Bro no vex o..
I wana ask u abt dat Bitcoin stuff.
Pls is it very consistent? .
Cox im planing to borrow some cash from som1 and start it... topay with interest after 1wk or 2.

Do u think i can recover it. undecided
Sorry i quoted u on another topic for some reasons... thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Jtslimz(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2016
@akinalabi , how come I can't find my free 1k in my account? I've already deposited thrice and the bonus is nowhere to be found. Abeg gimme my own 1k o... It shall not pass me by. Username: (BTW, I made a payout around 21:50 ish, when is it likely to hit my account) thanks in anticipation
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mr. AkinAlabi, I sincerely wonder why you have yet to respond to my complaint made in this thread.

I will state again; I staked and won last week Tuesday 18th October, 2016. However, the bet has not been settled, even though it shows it has been won on the desktop site, and on the mobile site one of the games in the accumulation reads open.
I have called. and sent innumerable emails to your customer support section but this has not been solved. It has entered the second week and there is no hope in sight. Please, look into this.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by epapa(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
akinalabi:

First of all, thanks for replying. That's already better than 3 of your people closing my request without attending to it. And thanks for the bonus.
Just checked the basketball markets and they are now working (nba at least). That's a massive improvement since they were not working on sunday.
As to the cash out, maybe with all these upgrades, i'll try it again cheesy
but my prior experience was that it wouldn't just work. On mobile, there won't even be the option of cashing out. On lite, it would say no bets available for cashout.
What particular criteria must a bet meet before it is available for cash out?
And on the asian handicap, guess I'll just have to press brake on that one because money hanging for 1 week plus ain't good enough
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
epapa:

First of all, thanks for replying. That's already better than 3 of your people closing my request without attending to it. And thanks for the bonus.
Just checked the basketball markets and they are now working (nba at least). That's a massive improvement since they were not working on sunday.
As to the cash out, maybe with all these upgrades, i'll try it again cheesy
but my prior experience was that it wouldn't just work. On mobile, there won't even be the option of cashing out. On lite, it would say no bets available for cashout.
What particular criteria must a bet meet before it is available for cash out?
And on the asian handicap, guess I'll just have to press brake on that one because money hanging for 1 week plus ain't good enough

Thanks epapa.

Here are some of the most asked questions about our Cash Out

Question: I Have Been Hearing About NairaBET Cash Out. What Is It All About?

NairaBET Cash Out is the feature that gives you the ability to collect your winnings before the games in your bet have been played or completed. There are different ways you can cash out.

1. When you place your bet but you decide to cancel it. Maybe you changed your mind or you made a mistake. You can cash out. You will get your stake (minus processing fee of about 10%) will be returned to your account.

2. When you place an accumulator and some teams have won and you decide you want your money out because you are afraid one of the bets will still spoil your ticket, you can cash out. Imagine placing an accumulator of 10 games then 8 have won. You can collect your money before the other two have been played.

3. You can also cash out live games. If you bet during a live game and the team you bet on is winning. You can cash out money before the game finishes. Even if the team you selected is losing, you can still cash out some money. The current situation of the game will determine how much you will be offered for cash out.

Question: Is Cash Out Available On All Sports?

Yes. On NairaBET, Cash Out is available on all Pre Match and Live games. All the sports.

I Placed An Accumulator. When one of the games were being played, the bet disappearance from the cash out list.

When one of the game out of your normal (Pre Match) accumulator is going on, bet will disappear on the list of Cash Out. When that game ends and your bet is still alive, it shows up again on the Cash Out list.

I Placed A Live Bet And It Is On The List of Cash Out But It Is Saying Unavailable

This happens when betting generally on a live game has been suspended. If you know about live betting very well, you will know that betting gets suspended sometimes like when there is a goal or when there there is a penalty or some other reasons.

I Placed A Bet And I Cannot Find It On The Cash Out List

After placing a bet, sometimes it might take up to 30 seconds or one minute for it to appear on your Cash Out list. If for any reason it lasts more than that and you still cannot find it, please log out and log in again. It will be there.

Where Will I Find My List of Bets Available For Cash Out?

If you are using the mobile version, please click on my account, you will see Cash Out as one of the listed menus. Click on it and your list of bets that are available for Cash Out will be there. If you are using Computer version, on the top right hand side, you will see either My Bets or Cash Out. Click on it and you will see your list of bets that are available for Cash Out

When Do I Get My Money?

When a Cash Out is successful, any returns are credited to your NairaBET account immediately. You can then bet with it again or request for a payout to your bank account.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
You are going to love this.

For those of us that are not new to sports betting, it is usually a painful experience when one team spoils your bet. Has it ever happened to you? After placing a bet of maybe 20 games, one yeye team now cuts your ticket.

E dey pain person.

You don't need to worry about that anymore because with NairaBET's new feature, you can

Get Paid Even When A Game Spoils Your Bet

This has never happened in the history of sports betting in Africa. NairaBET is the first company ever to do this in this part of the world. We are ready to pay you some of your winnings even when one team spoils your bet.

No More One Game Spoil Your Ticket.

The highest any bookie in Africa has ever done is return your stake when one game spoils your ticket. This is different. We are talking about paying you out of your expected winnings.

Question: How Does It Work?

The aim is to reward punters who were unlucky because one game spoilt their ticket. Imagine playing a bet of 15 games with N100 and you wanted to win N200,000 and one game spoils your ticket. It is usually very painful. Other bookies will just keep your money. At NairaBET, we will pay you a part of that N200,000.00. Some other bookies will give you your stake of that N100 back. We think that is not good enough. We want to give you more. To a maximum of N100,000

Question: What Are The Rules?

Only accumulators of 10 games and above qualify for this reward. Also, each bet on the ticket must have a minimum odds of 1.2. If there is any game less than odds of 1.2 on the ticket, the ticket will not be eligible for reward. Adding any game of less than 1.2 on the ticket disqualifies it even if there are other 10 games with minimum of 1.2

Question: How Much Will I Be Compensated With When One Game Spoils My Ticket

Ten percent (10%) of your expected winnings minus the bonuses, minus the game that spoils it. When a game spoils your qualified accumulator bet, we will remove the accumulator bonus. You know the bonus is a bonus for winning tickets so we take it out. The next thing is we take out the odds of the game that spoilt the ticket. We will treat it like the game was canceled and taken out of your bet. We will then pay you 10% of the balance.

Here is an example. Imagine you placed a 10 game accumulator with N100 and your expected returns was N250,000 and your accumulator bonus was N50,000 making N300,000

A game of 1.5 now spoils your bet, this is how we will calculate it.

You were expecting N300,000 in total. We will take out the bonus of N50,000 which gives us N250,000. Next we will take out the 1.5 game that spoilt the ticket. N250,000 divided by 1.5 is N166,000. We will credit you with 10% of that into your account. That is a compensation credit of N16,000.

You placed an accumulator with N100 but lost it because a game spoilt it but we pay you N16,000.

N16,000 payment for a bet you lost.

Question: Is It Available On All Sports?

Yes. This offer is available on all sports and all market types.

8 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
akinalabi:

For those of us that are not new to sports betting, it is usually a painful experience when one team spoils your bet. Has it ever happened to you? After placing a bet of maybe 20 games, one yeye team now cuts your ticket.

E dey pain person.

You don't need to worry about that anymore because with NairaBET's new feature, you can

This has never happened in the history of sports betting in Africa. NairaBET is the first company ever to do this in this part of the world. We are ready to pay you some of your winnings even when one team spoils your bet.

The highest any bookie in Africa has ever done is return your stake when one game spoils your ticket. This is different. We are talking about paying you out of your expected winnings.

The aim is to reward punters who were unlucky because one game spoilt their ticket. Imagine playing a bet of 15 games with N100 and you wanted to win N200,000 and one game spoils your ticket. It is usually very painful. Other bookies will just keep your money. At NairaBET, we will pay you a part of that N200,000.00. Some other bookies will give you your stake of that N100 back. We think that is not good enough. We want to give you more.

Only accumulators of 10 games and above qualify for this reward. Also, each bet on the ticket must have a minimum odds of 1.2. If there is any game less than odds of 1.2 on the ticket, the ticket will not be eligible for reward. Adding any game of 1.2 on the ticket disqualifies it even if there are other 10 games with minimum of 1.2

Ten percent (10%) of your expected winnings minus the bonuses, minus the game that spoils it. When a game spoils your qualified accumulator bet, we will remove the accumulator bonus. You know the bonus is a bonus for winning tickets so we take it out. The next thing is we take out the odds of the game that spoilt the ticket. We will treat it like the game was canceled and taken out of your bet. We will then pay you 10% of the balance.

Here is an example. Imagine you placed a 10 game accumulator with N100 and your expected returns was N250,000 and your accumulator bonus was N50,000 making N300,000

A game of 1.3 now spoils your bet, this is how we will calculate it.

You were expecting N300,000 in total. We will take out the bonus of N50,000 which gives us N250,000. Next we will take out the 1.5 game that spoilt the ticket. N250,000 divided by 1.5 is N166,000. We will credit you with 10% of that into your account. That is a compensation credit of N16,000.

You placed an accumulator with N100 but lost it because a game spoilt it but we pay you N16,000.

This is an interesting and welcome development. When will this feature be added?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Money4passion: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have been with Nairabet for close to 4 years ..they are the best. I have tried every other ones ...none satisfies me like nairabet ..I don't know Alabi and he doesn't know me . I like when I have a challenge as a customer and the company feels the responsibility to come to your aid. I had withdrawal issue one time, an angelic-voiced customer care lady helped me till my 130k was paid ..she called, mailed ....since then I just love Nairabet..

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 29, 2016
akinalabi:

E dey pain person.

The aim is to reward punters who were unlucky because one game spoilt their ticket. Imagine playing a bet of 15 games with N100 and you wanted to win N200,000 and one game spoils your ticket. It is usually very painful. Other bookies will just keep your money. At NairaBET, we will pay you a part of that N200,000.00. Some other bookies will give you your stake of that N100 back. We think that is not good enough. We want to give you more. To a maximum of N100,000

Only accumulators of 10 games and above qualify for this reward. Also, each bet on the ticket must have a minimum odds of 1.2. If there is any game less than odds of 1.2 on the ticket, the ticket will not be eligible for reward. Adding any game of less than 1.2 on the ticket disqualifies it even if there are other 10 games with minimum of 1.2

This is the bomb!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by shaneroberts26: 4:41am On Oct 29, 2016
Dynamitechick:

I havent received payout yet it reads that it has been paid on your site.....Customer ID: 1244201
Please look into it thanks

I swear,if i catch you for "the other room," i go use priick kill you and even give you belle ontop, maka chi.No dey tempt person like that!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by smudge2079(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmmmm..... Lemme go check the new feature.. Am not commenting yet...
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Dynamitechick(f): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
shaneroberts26:

I swear,if i catch you for "the other room," i go use priick kill you and even give you belle ontop, maka chi.No dey tempt person like that!

Prick wey resemble boil antibiotics fit mistakenly kill am

ADVICE 1 - Dont take antibiotics grin

ADVICE 2 - Get a life
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by shaneroberts26: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dynamitechick:

Prick wey resemble boil antibiotics fit mistakenly kill am

ADVICE 1 - Dont take antibiotics grin

ADVICE 2 - Get a life

Blah blah blah tongue.You get luck say we no dey the same location.Would have shown you why the call me Egbele Amu undecided

8.5" x 5.4" = Anaconda
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mr akinalabi the "double chance + under/over" combined market is missing on your new platform but is still there on the old. Pls do something about that. Thanks.

NB: screenshot of the market on your old platform attached below.

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by candygebsslim: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
So I decided to bring this my matter here, for you all to judge, and help me beg akinalabi and nairabet to attend to me, since my numerous mail and calls has not helped, I staked a bet I felt I won, but I was judged to have lost it. Please be the judge.

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
candygebsslim:
So I decided to bring this my matter here, for you all to judge, and help me beg akinalabi and nairabet to attend to me, since my numerous mail and calls has not helped, I staked a bet I felt I won, but I was judged to have lost it. Please be the judge.
Obviously an error occurred with that bet probably from nairabet's end coz from sofascore(in your screenshot) the odds for UP Fighting Maroons to win was 2.95 while the odds for the home team Adamson Falcons to win was 1.35. Now if nairabet gave u 1.35 as the odds for the game u played then they are probably assuming u staked on the home team but then its clear for all to see that you chose the away team to win.

IMO if nairabet cannot rectify this to a win for u then the least they can do is refund your stake. Oga akinalabi pls look into this fellow's matter. Thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by candygebsslim: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
It was a live bet, and I staked for uprising maroon to win which they won as my screenshot can tell but they settled it as a loss, or Akinalabi please act with speed as recession is real in my pocket thank you

Avenger4NL:

Obviously an error occurred with that bet probably from nairabet's end coz from sofascore(in your screenshot) the odds for UP Fighting Maroons to win was 2.95 while the odds for the home team Adamson Falcons to win was 1.35. Now if nairabet gave u 1.35 as the odds for the game u played then they are probably assuming u staked on the home team but then its clear for all to see that you chose the away team to win.

IMO if nairabet cannot rectify this to a win for u then the least they can do is refund your stake. Oga akinalabi pls look into this fellow's matter. Thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by clinton11: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
akinalabi:

How sir?
Please I just joined nairabet my ID is chm_tobi
I tried making a payout but it sends a mail saying wrong bank details. I accidentally open the nairabet account with Tobi instead of my full name Oluwatobiloba. How can I resolve this issue please??
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
akinalabi:

E dey pain person.

Oga, make we hear word. The one we has not been settled, talk less of being paid. Na the one wey we lose una go come pay.

Give me the one I won first then we can move on from there.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by pat077: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
This new platform is so annoying, can't even find over 1.5 for the game I want to stake on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.