Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110661 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Shuayb0(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
I credited my account this morning, but it hasn't reflected. Customer id:991969 Transaction details Acct: ******7751 Amt: NGN300.00 Dr Desc: POS/WEB PURCHASE TRANSACTION--289364- -39891966 www.nairabet.LANGSTAN9999289364
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by monimekaz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
CV Akinalabi ...I credited my account with 2500 ..I have seen the money on Nairabet account and my bank account has been debited ....username : jncharles25...pls credit me or refund my money pls
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Adebaba1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pls I have issue with my nairabet account this morning. I made a deposit of #800 using we pay but my nairabet account was not credited while there was a debit from my bank account.
Username is gaetan
Phone is 08093370528
Email is abrahamsunday1995@gmail.com
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Adebaba1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Adebaba1:
Pls I have issue with my nairabet account this morning. I made a deposit of #800 using we pay but my nairabet account was not credited while there was a debit from my bank account.
Username is gaetan
Phone is 08093370528
Email is abrahamsunday1995@gmail.com
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by okhiai1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
akinalabi please help me Open my account it's been dormant for some time now okhiai1
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Praktikals(m): 5:24am On Jan 21, 2017
Deehhy:

bro the best way to deposit money into your nairabet account is through webpay or their agent cause it reflect immediately
bros, webpay is not reliable too. But shop is ok
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by helpfulposts(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
akinalabi:

Hehehehehe.

Dead.

why is it that u only come to nairaland to post advert and don't even mind our complaints?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Jasper14(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
80mm brand new therma printer for sale (N20,000). call 8039387128 if u are interested.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kylekent59: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
This new platform is rubbish. D old mobile is far berra than dis. Akin plz do something abt dix. Bring back d 3 platform. I miss d old mobile version
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Vladtin: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Akinalabi please come online and solve these issues urself..
On 31st of January 15:09 to be precise i tried funding my account with 3000 but transaction was unsuccessful and i was debited. I tried again at 15:11 and it was successful. Now the problem is that the unsuccessful transaction was not reversed. I went to my bank to complain and they confirmed the money left my account. I believe them cos i trust my bank and they never lie. They always reverse my money 100% whenever i av atm dispense issue and this is the 1st I'm having with nairabet. So therefore the problem is from nairabet. I've been hearing stories on how people loose their money on your platform while trying to fund but i didn't take it serious. I beg you to refund my 3000 and don't make me regret why i went back nairabet after so many months i left.

Failed transaction debit alert

DebitAlert!
Acct#:004*****98
Amt: NGN3000
Date: JAN 31 2017 at 15:08
Desc: POS 3IWPDNRB/40001953 www.nairabet.LANG
Balance:

Successful transaction debit alert

DebitAlert!
Acct#:004*****98
Amt: NGN3000
Date: JAN 31 2017 at 15:10
Desc: POS@3IWPDNRB/40001953 www.nairabet.LANG
Balance:

My username is los_tino
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
akinalabi whats wrong with your site na
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Chukstaker: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2017
akinalabi:
NairaBET is here again with another awoof.

This time it is in celebration of Christmas. We will be giving you 10% (up to N50,000) on all your deposits from Monday, December 19 to Saturday, December 31, 2016.

That is correct.

You will get 10% bonus (up to N50,000) EVERY SINGLE time you deposit into your NairaBET account. The 10% of your deposit will be credited into your bonus account. For example, if you fund your NairaBET account with N10,000 you will get N1,000 credit into your bonus account.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER POINTS TO NOTE

Your bonus is credited to your bonus account at the end of the working day. For example, if you fund your NairaBET account at 2pm, you will get your bonus at 12 midnight. This was put in place for security purposes.

The maximum bonus per transaction ins N50,000

Bonus will not be added to your main balance. It is on your bonus account

This offer is available for EVERYONE. It is for both old, new and future customers.

You get the bonus EVERYTIME you deposit. Not just once.

To use the bonus, after selecting your games, choose to use out of your bonus balance

When you win, your winnings will be credited to the main account

Your stake will be REMOVED from your winning. For example, if you use bonus of N1,000 to win N10,0000 you will be credited with N9,000

No go out there and start enjoying this bonus. Only NairaBET can give out this crazy awoof.

pls sir,i made a payout of little money on evening,i called ur customer care the said the money is credited to my bank account,but i contacted uba my bank they said no money was credited to my account!
Pls do something abt ur payout am getting pissed off!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Chukstaker: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2017
akinalabi:
NairaBET is here again with another awoof.

This time it is in celebration of Christmas. We will be giving you 10% (up to N50,000) on all your deposits from Monday, December 19 to Saturday, December 31, 2016.

That is correct.

You will get 10% bonus (up to N50,000) EVERY SINGLE time you deposit into your NairaBET account. The 10% of your deposit will be credited into your bonus account. For example, if you fund your NairaBET account with N10,000 you will get N1,000 credit into your bonus account.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER POINTS TO NOTE

Your bonus is credited to your bonus account at the end of the working day. For example, if you fund your NairaBET account at 2pm, you will get your bonus at 12 midnight. This was put in place for security purposes.

The maximum bonus per transaction ins N50,000

Bonus will not be added to your main balance. It is on your bonus account

This offer is available for EVERYONE. It is for both old, new and future customers.

You get the bonus EVERYTIME you deposit. Not just once.

To use the bonus, after selecting your games, choose to use out of your bonus balance

When you win, your winnings will be credited to the main account

Your stake will be REMOVED from your winning. For example, if you use bonus of N1,000 to win N10,0000 you will be credited with N9,000

No go out there and start enjoying this bonus. Only NairaBET can give out this crazy awoof.

pls sir,i made a payout of little money on evening,i called ur customer care the said the money is credited to my bank account,but i contacted uba my bank they said no money was credited to my account!
Pls do something abt ur payout am getting pissed off! Username:chukstaker Id:880599
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by EngrBello(m): 2:38am On Mar 23, 2017
radarada
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by EngrBello(m): 2:41am On Mar 23, 2017
i really don't have time for your nonsense.... Poor website¿ poor accessbillity¿
PISED OFF!
have sign up With #WGB
IT'S NOW THE BEST
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by DoyenExchange: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by monimekaz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
@Akinalabi ....pls green Turkey vs Moldova for me ...user name is jncharles25
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by gentlezypher: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2017
my games haven't been updated since yesterday, infact all my games with over 1.5 market
cc akinakabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by DoyenExchange: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Over 50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by monimekaz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Akinalabi pls green my ticket for me since yesterday
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by PhilJames: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Please guys, what's the maximum amount to deposit in one's account?
5k 10k 100k 1M Etc...
Thanks...

Cc: akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by edoman2016: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
@akinalabi

Dear sir, I am among the fifty winners shortlisted to receive 100,000naira each from your foundation to support our small businesses at the youth enterprise conference held at Eko hotel on march 30th, 2017. Sir, your staff collected bank account details of winners and promise we shall be credited of 100,000 naira each by the next day. At this moment, we are yet to receive payment alert of the money. Kindly, help us to look into the delay sir as we do not know the problem. Some of us plan to use the money to buy equipment that aid our businesses. I know you are a kind, reputable and philanthropic man. And may God continue to bless you sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by fryo4life(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
@edoman2016,
You mean otunba akin alabi has yet to pay the 50 winners their prize money of 100,000 naira each? Then shame on otunba akin alabi. Why deceive the 50 winners at Eko hotels and you know you will not pay them later. Cause I was at the conference. And i value the man highly and i do not know why he want to spoil his reputation with this.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2017
I buy iTunes, amazon, vanilla visa, Walmart giftcards etc. At $ exchange on daily currency exchange rate.
We sell and buy bitcoin bulk / small Sales.
Tools.
Php Mailer :$15 Cpanel :$15 Rdp:$15 Google voice:$10 Webmail:$15

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Call/Whatsup: 08051671260
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Neroclassic(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nairabet what's happening to the site. I can't see my betslip.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by edoman2016: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2017
@akin alabi, thank you for the payment to the beneficiary. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by kayzat: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2017
Guys, I will like to know if nairabet is paying any bonus on first deposit. I opened the account some weeks ago and funded but I am yet to receive any bonus.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by BlueMags(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2017
Hi Mr Alabi, is it true that nairabet is giving 100% bonus on deposits now?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Apina(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2017
You guys are so quick to collect peoples money but for them to withdraw their winnings is hell. This is over 24 hours but I am yet to receive alert on my payout. This is my username: Apinazino Id: 1227832. Made a deposit of 5k and not even #5 as bonus. I am surely gonna deactivate when I exhaust my remaining deposit, everything about u guys is just off.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2017
Laorex:
Nairabet has completely turn to a scam , i made a payout since sunday, the money has not been credited to my bank account,,,akinalabi find something to do

Scam? No sir.

I'm so sorry about your delayed payout. Sunday payouts were taken care of on Sunday/Monday. Can I have your username so I can check for you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by monimekaz(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
akinalabi:

Scam? No sir.

I'm so sorry about your delayed payout. Sunday payouts were taken care of on Sunday/Monday. Can I have your username so I can check for you.

Thanks

Yeah he is right ..nairabet is closed to being scam ...I placed some bets some months ago ...After winning the first match of the 8 eight accumulated games,I wanted to cash out but u guys didn't update that game ...After that day u were quick to update the one I lost ....After about 5 weeks u guys update even the winnings as loss ....my life depended on that money at that particular period ....it is not fair ...in a sane country I was supposed to sue u for damages but in this country where corruption is the order of the day ,no one would listen .I have been losing money to nairabet for the past 7 years ...And that cash out that could have solved a particular urgent stuff ...I hate nairabet after that day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.