Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110457 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by BJ4REEL(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cc Akinalabi

I deposited funds into my account since yesterday through internet banking and uptill now it hasn't reflect. Can you investigate what's going on.
I'm not happy about this.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Deehhy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
dafuture182:
2days bro

they've verified me jare just now
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Deehhy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
BJ4REEL:
Cc Akinalabi

I deposited funds into my account since yesterday through internet banking and uptill now it hasn't reflect. Can you investigate what's going on.
I'm not happy about this.

bro the best way to deposit money into your nairabet account is through webpay or their agent cause it reflect immediately
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by BJ4REEL(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Deehhy:

bro the best way to deposit money into your nairabet account is through webpay or their agent cause it reflect immediately

Oh thanks, didn't know that.

I do use bet9ja and it reflects almost immediately after making the transfer, so I was thinking same would apply with these guys.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Beedude(m): 4:44am On Nov 12, 2016
akinalabi:

The old site is just to check your old bet history. Your balance is on the new platform.
I need us help concerning my account. want to change my account name to tally witg my bank account name to enhance easy witgdrawal. thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by REX217(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mr akin well done oh, this one wey market no dey for◕Belgium:Second amateur◕Match :Kvs Roeselare -Tubize na wa oh,if na to chop person money yhu no go even blink eye b4 you chop person, you try well well
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Avenger4NL(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
REX217:
Mr akin well done oh, this one wey market no dey for◕Belgium:Second amateur◕Match :Kvs Roeselare -Tubize na wa oh,if na to chop person money yhu no go even blink eye b4 you chop person, you try well well
E dey there under First Division B, First Stage.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by frezeh: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Cc akinalabi cant make use of the withdrawal functionality in my account, i've put in my bank details contacted your customer care and up till now its still not verified pls u guys should do sometin bout it username frezeh id 262126
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Property003: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Their minimum payout is N1000 an it's the fastest i've seen so far, it usually takes less than 10 minutes to get your winnings.
Deehhy:

how can you credit your account,the least amount you can stake,their minimum payout and how many days does their payout processing takes??
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by REX217(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Mr akin I say make I withdraw 1000 make I chop after yhu don dey chop me since now I no see alert for my phone and I check pending withdrawal I no see anything please do something oh at least make I chop your money for once in my life,i no even 1000 naira again,una no w

an give,shai there is God oh,my ID na 3515594
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Random75: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Akin Alabi,
I tried to make withdrawal from my nairabet account but only you can explain what I am facing.I clicked on withdraw but it didn't click only to ask of my account details even when my account details is showing itself on my account.
Another thing is that my saved account details is highlighted in RED, why?
477032 is my customer ID

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Spidermon: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Hello broda akinalabi,

I have also tried to activate the withdrawal option but it hasnt been done.

Account name is Chung with ID number 1238889.

Thank you.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by LOVEGINO(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Godsent246: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
I need help. How can a person from USA register for nairabet n still use his currency
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by monimekaz(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Akinalabi ...This is not fair ..Like Phyno advertised for u guys that if one game spoils our bet we can cash out ..I did but the cash out didn't work ..its not fair at all ..Y promise what u can't do ..my username is jncharles25 and I'm expecting u to act on this ...midtyland game ..there was one goal at 67 minutes and I thought might never be second goal ..I tried to cash out it didn't work ..at that time it was 50/50 chance ...

cc Akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Val24x(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please, what does this verification entail. I can see my account details already on the site but I can't withdraw. That's messed up. Please what did you do to get verified? Also, anyone who has a solution should please help out.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Olizey(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
akinalabi:
Yes I know we have a sports betting thread (which I visit everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special announcements won't be a bad idea.

So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.

Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500, some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big money.

These are the terms and conditions.

- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it must be used on one bet

- The bet must be an accumulator of a minimum of 5 games

- Minimum odds for each game in such accumulator is 1.2

There we go. Merry Christmas in advance.

Many more nice stuffs will be announced here. Watch out.

Bro Akinalabi, please can you give me a bonus? Even if it's 100 naira, I'll really appreciate it. My birthday is on the 23 and christmas is on the 25, but I have nothing to show yet for all my punting this year. Please give something, lemme start from there. Thanks in anticipation
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
NairaBET is here again with another awoof.

This time it is in celebration of Christmas. We will be giving you 10% (up to N50,000) on all your deposits from Monday, December 19 to Saturday, December 31, 2016.

That is correct.

You will get 10% bonus (up to N50,000) EVERY SINGLE time you deposit into your NairaBET account. The 10% of your deposit will be credited into your bonus account. For example, if you fund your NairaBET account with N10,000 you will get N1,000 credit into your bonus account.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER POINTS TO NOTE

Your bonus is credited to your bonus account at the end of the working day. For example, if you fund your NairaBET account at 2pm, you will get your bonus at 12 midnight. This was put in place for security purposes.

The maximum bonus per transaction ins N50,000

Bonus will not be added to your main balance. It is on your bonus account

This offer is available for EVERYONE. It is for both old, new and future customers.

You get the bonus EVERYTIME you deposit. Not just once.

To use the bonus, after selecting your games, choose to use out of your bonus balance

When you win, your winnings will be credited to the main account

Your stake will be REMOVED from your winning. For example, if you use bonus of N1,000 to win N10,0000 you will be credited with N9,000

No go out there and start enjoying this bonus. Only NairaBET can give out this crazy awoof.

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by michealewela: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
akinalabi:

This time it is in celebration of Christmas. We will be giving you 10% (up to N50,000) on all your deposits from Monday, December 19 to Saturday, December 31, 2016.

That is correct.

You will get 10% bonus (up to N50,000) EVERY SINGLE time you deposit into your NairaBET account. The 10% of your deposit will be credited into your bonus account. For example, if you fund your NairaBET account with N10,000 you will get N1,000 credit into your bonus account.

Your bonus is credited to your bonus account at the end of the working day. For example, if you fund your NairaBET account at 2pm, you will get your bonus at 12 midnight. This was put in place for security purposes.

This offer is available for EVERYONE. It is for both old, new and future customers.

To use the bonus, after selecting your games, choose to use out of your bonus balance

Your stake will be REMOVED from your winning. For example, if you use bonus of N1,000 to win N10,0000 you will be credited with N9,000

No go out there and start enjoying this bonus. Only NairaBET can give out this crazy awoof.
Lolz,, you called this awoof?

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
pls how do I use the bonus?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Muchloadedcom(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
akinalabi:

That is correct.

Akin Alabi , pls can you Give me An Xmas gift to my nairabet Account Username: youngkola. Am your customer for Almost 4years Funding my Acxt Daily..

Pls Just credit Any amount Even its a Bonus

Happy Xmas Longlive Nairabet

Cc Akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2016
akinalabi:

That is correct.

@Otunba,
In respect to this promo, I funded a huge sum into my online account but sadly didnt received any bonus. I've contacted your customer care reps and was told mine was denied because I funded at a betshop. I mean "your own" bet shop. I think its highly unfair as terms and conditions were not stated. I'm a regular contributor and customer and deserve better.
I funded in respect to your post on the Christmas bonus and trust you'll attend to this. (username : teeceey)
Cc akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by helpfulposts(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=akinalabi post=52068968]NairaBET is here again with another awoof.

That is correct.

No go out there and start enjoying this bonus. Only NairaBET can give out this crazy awoof.[/quote ]

akinalabi i fund my account last week with n1000 but i did not receive your 10% bonus.

My username is bamigbe

Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by TomiT(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
I no c any 1k o
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hello nairabetors, how can i change my nairabet email please@ akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Muchloadedcom(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Boking Number' 39YLVYW
thank me lateer
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by twentyk(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
hello nairabet i made a withdrawal on the 25th of december and i havent yet got my funds in my bank account....mind you i have been to the bank on three diffrent occasion and also spoken to a nairabet customer care representative still i m yet to get my funds till date....i need you to pls have a look into my matter ASAP........
Details of my transaction goes thus.....
date-25-12-16
ref no-39779626
status-executed succesffully (which is not)
thanks you
cc akin alabi
cc nairabet
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by blizzers(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
akinalabi:

That is correct.

can't withdraw after including my account number why?

please look into it
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Drazeen(m): 3:03am On Jan 06, 2017
akinalabi:

That is correct.

your website is not accessible
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2017
@ blizzers
Have you found a solution?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Achilles777: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Fellow nairabet agents!!how are u guysseems everyone is now comfortable with the commission structure.....cos me i dey wish say i go wake up one morning and hear say dem dn shift am to weekly and not the normal monthly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.