Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu (2111 Views)

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by mildflame: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
So The Idiotic Albino Kanu is now relying on Useless Non government organizations to serve his Arrse? grin grin

The NBA, National Assembly and any other arm of government Cannot intervene, because the Case is already in court, most especially as it boarders on Treason Charges...

Nnamdi Rot In Jail

But aint he aware of the modus operandi of a ZOO NATION...Csin greetings
Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by NakedEve: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2015
searchiing4love:
Nnamdi must be tried and hanged. Period. He declared war on we Yorubas and Hausa/fulanis on his treasonous radio. He must not be freed. Buhari is only doing the right thing a responsible leader will do. Will Putin or Kim Jong Un of North Korea set people like Kanu free? You know the answer. Don't commit crime and start hiding behind democracy. If not for the yeye democracy we are practising by now Kanu should have been executed by firing squad. I hate democracy because it delays justice and gives nuisances like Kanu, tompolo and other rebels the chance to thrive. National security is far above any court order. Kanu must be hanged so other Biafrans can learn from it. One Nigeria is all we want. Period undecided

I am MiddleBeltan but to me this your comment is so stupid.
You are an idiot and should be slapped.
Keep on hating democracy mumu.
Buhari declared war on even the Yoruba's when he said the dogs(Igbo) and baboon(Yoruba) would be soaked in blood if he doesn't win.
Or don't you know it is a treasonable offence too to declare war on any segment of Nigeria?
Also Ova Akiolu declared war on the Igbo's when he threatened them with Lagoon.
I advice every Igbo man to get prepared for any eventuality.
You must sue Buhari n Ova Akiolu for hate speeches in the ICC if he dares try anything on KANU. Don't even waste time.

Stupid man I know the Fulani very well.
They have lived amongst us and even married our daughters yet they back stabbed us and murdered my mother's people in their homes.
We helped them pursue indigenous Tiv from Plateau State by being silent and not standing up to them to protect our Tiv plateau brothers. When they want to strike they go straight for the strongest tribe or people, set up sentiments between them and others, conquer them and then turn around to back stab and conquer the other tribes. That's their modus operandi!
They did the same to my mother's people too after conquering the indigenous Plateau Tiv and drove them from their lands.
Next they went to Nasarawa state(the state my grandmother is from) and tried doing the same to the indigenous Tiv there but my grandmother's people having understood their modus operandi stood up and told them that they can never come between them and their christian brothers as they did in plateau.
They told them they know their plan and that they will never be used as pawn in the hands of Fulani foreigners.
In order to show their resolve, they refused to give out their daughters in marriage to them.
This has made the Fulani there to be very angry and then one night they went to the outskirts of Nasarawa and wiped out the communities of Alago and Igan just like that.
They left the place desolate, too desolate to behold. It was amazing and horrible.

Bubu is using the same age long Fulani technique. Divide, conquer and rule.
We must stand by our Igbo brethren through thick and thin irrespective of the mistakes they have made.

The Fulani capitalize on your mistakes n foolishness, magnify them, sell it to others and then use the sentiments sown amongst you to conquer you all.
Be wise. I have witnessed it for it has happened to my family.

To conquer the Fulani, you must embrace the wisdom and even foolishness of your neighbours so as to remain one or you would have no place to ever call your home again.

This time around he must obey court orders.

Be wise or one day even that place you call Yoruba land or wherever you are from will go up in Fulani flames.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2015
NakedEve:

Buhari declared war on even the Yoruba's when he said the dogs(Igbo) and baboon(Yoruba) would be soaked in blood if he doesn't win.
Or don't you know it is a treasonable offence too to declare war on any segment of Nigeria?
You must sue Buhari n Ova Akiolu for hate speeches in the ICC if he dares try anything on KANU. Don't even waste time.

They have lived amongst us and even married our daughters yet they back stabbed us and murdered my mother's people in their homes.
We helped them pursue indigenous Tiv from Plateau State by being silent and not standing up to them to protect our Tiv plateau brothers. When they want to strike they go straight for the strongest tribe or people, set up sentiments between them and others, conquer them and then turn around to back stab and conquer the other tribes. That's their modus operandi!
They did the same to my mother's people too after conquering the indigenous Plateau Tiv and drove them from their lands.
Next they went to Nasarawa state(the state my grandmother is from) and tried doing the same to the indigenous Tiv there but my grandmother's people having understood their modus operandi stood up and told them that they can never come between them and their christian brothers as they did in plateau.
They told them they know their plan and that they will never be used as pawn in the hands of Fulani foreigners.
In order to show their resolve, they refused to give out their daughters in marriage to them.
This has made the Fulani there to be very angry and then one night they went to the outskirts of Nasarawa and wiped out the communities of Alago and Igan just like that.
They left the place desolate, too desolate to behold. It was amazing and horrible.

We must stand by our Igbo brethren through thick and thin irrespective of the mistakes they have made.

The Fulani capitalize on your mistakes n foolishness, magnify them, sell it to others and then use the sentiments sown amongst you to conquer you all.

To conquer the Fulani, you must embrace the wisdom and even foolishness of your neighbours so as to remain one or you would have no place to ever call your home again.

Be wise or one day even that place you call Yoruba land or wherever you are from will go up in Fulani flames.

THRASH
Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by amaechi1: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2015
The height of injustice is when you see what is wrong and refuse to say it. On a moral ground don't you think Nnamdi Kalu went to far with his inciting statement.
Not again should anyone or group of person hold us to ransom - Buhari
Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by NakedEve: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2015
searchiing4love:

THRASH

You called it trash.
Likewise we all did until we saw things go up in flames.
What I am saying even though I am not in support of Biafra is that we the MiddleBelt cannot be used as Pawns again to fight Igbo's.
Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2015
NakedEve:

You called it trash.
Likewise we all did until we saw things go up in flames.
What I am saying even though I am not in support of Biafra is that we the MiddleBelt cannot be used as Pawns again to fight Igbo's.

The fulanis remains one of the most peaceful humans I know. All they want is lands to graze their cattles. Stop lying
Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by EternalTruths: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2015
NakedEve:

Very true

But blind hate won't allow them until it is there turn cool cool
Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2015
EternalTruths:

Very true

But blind hate won't allow them until it is there turn cool cool

We love the Hausa/fulanis. U are the real hater
Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2015
In a sane country, if a court declares such a verdict, that young man would be freed and will be retried if a fresh suit is initiated.

Buhari's regime is better imagined than experienced. People like me will experience it only on nairaland though.undecided
Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by NakedEve: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2015
searchiing4love:

The fulanis remains one of the most peaceful humans I know. All they want is lands to graze their cattles. Stop lying

Peaceful my ass.
Yes they are so peaceful that they have been labelled as the 4th deadliest terrorist organization in the world by the United Nations after Boko Haram , Hezbollah and Isis.
Your stupidity is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by sanmibukunmi: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2015
People should stop trying to support Buhari on this issue, it makes them look silly. the court has ordered for kanu to be released. why won't the government adhere to this and they expect the average Nigerian citizen to adhere to the government's laws?? this is not north Korea.Nigeria is a democratic state which means no body has the monopoly to power. kanu's release won't stop the trial from going on. so what's the issue here
I fear for this country oo
Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2015
NakedEve:

Peaceful my ass.
Yes they are so peaceful that they have been labelled as the 4th deadliest terrorist organization in the world by the United Nations after Boko Haram , Hezbollah and Isis.
Your stupidity is alarming.

Thank u
Re: Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu by realsammy: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2015
Will the BABOONS n MONKEYS in Nigeria see any thing wrong in the lawlessness n executive rascality the is going on the ZOO...

Nnamdi Kanu remains a HERO and has bn vindicated cos Nigeria has proven to be the ZOO he calls it.

Long live BIAFRA! Long live Nnamdi Kanu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aso Rock Chapel Shut Down / Judge Stuffs Bribe Cash In Shoes / US Activist Writes Trump, World Leaders, UN Over Ongoing Biafra Suppression (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.