Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

- Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (3389 Views)

Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo / FCC Seals Martin Elechi's Home In Ebonyi / Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Goahead(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eledan:
It's just another backward state, just like Abia.
Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. Hardly would you see a non-Igbo residing there.
You're a brain quaked scumbag... Silly being!

2 Likes

Re: by Eledan: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
tpiar:

i doubt there's anywhere without non indigenes.

i thought there are Hausa resident in the state btw?

Mostly nomadic settlers. The only time you see people going to the ATM and banks is when the state government just pay workers' salaries.
Re: by Eledan: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Goahead:
You're a brain quaked scumbag... Silly being!
Shaaaprrrap you ipob thug.
What is in Ebonyi to make any sane Nigerian to dream of living there.

1 Like

Re: by meezynetwork(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
I have been to ebonyi this year, though am not from there but believe me, they are really coming up. The state capital is gradually coming up. The Residential buildings are looking nice. But abakiliki needs more commercial activities. To get beef meat there is very expensive but chicken is very cheap. with the current governor and current state of IGR, I believe ebonyi will come up. The former governors were not innovative and were archaic in nature.
Re: by virud: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:
I do watch news every day and read papers but it seems that ebonyi is left out state in nigeria no news coming out from there..

anybody here also feeling so

if u are residing in ebonyi or u ave once been there pls notify! i gat alot of question!!!..
What is/are your question(s).. I'd be glad to help.
Re: by Goahead(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eledan:

Shaaaprrrap you ipob thug.
What is in Ebonyi to make any sane Nigerian to dream of living there.
Technically, sane people are the people of Ogun, Ekiti and Osun that are impoverished by their respective state governments Or the entire people of South West that pride themselves with brown roofs? Perhaps, the traversing ritual killings are been carried out by the same sane people... right? Ebonyi state that I know, can feed and develop all the south western States till eternity!

henceforth, you're ignored... NO more reply!

4 Likes

Re: by Eledan: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Goahead:
Technically, sane people are the people of Ogun, Ekiti and Osun that are impoverished by their respective state governments Or the entire people of South West that pride themselves with brown roofs? Perhaps, the traversing ritual killings are been carried out by the same sane people... right? Ebonyi state that I know, can feed and develop all the south western States till eternity!
Stop splitting dirty saliva all over me in s bid to explain yourself.
The same SW you fools can even go back from. There are still more luxurious buses coming into SW than those going out, even as we write on a Christmas Day.
Either you like it or not. Accept it or not. Ebonyi and all Biafran states are jungle states where dog eats dogs.

2 Likes

Re: by mensdept: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eledan:
It's just another backward state, just like Abia.
Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria. Hardly would you see a non-Igbo residing there.

I wonder why not hearing of Ebonyi state on nairaland is giving someone sleepless nights. Maybe he wants to hear about all the nonsense happening in other states happening there too.

State creation has been one of the problems in 9ja since 1966

2 Likes

Re: by Goahead(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eledan:

[s]Stop splitting dirty saliva all over me in s bid to explain yourself.
The same SW you fools can even go back from. There are still more luxurious buses coming into SW than those going out, even as we write on a Christmas Day.
Either you like it or not. Accept it or not. Ebonyi and all Biafran states are jungle states where dog eats dogs.[/s]
Gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: by Okwyjesus(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:
HOW is dre level of education dre
Re: by Eledan: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Goahead:
Gibberish.
See what to do with your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: by Obiobi8(m): 4:22am On Dec 29, 2015
mokoshalb:
I do watch news every day and read papers but it seems that ebonyi is left out state in nigeria no news coming out from there..

anybody here also feeling so

if u are residing in ebonyi or u ave once been there pls notify! i gat alot of question!!!..

Every state is anonymous..

Apart from Yoruba states and Abuja and terrorist states..

Very soon we will have our own Biafra news when we break away from the zoo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

RECESSION: Ngeneukwenu(f) Scolds Critics With Facts / Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You / "I Am Partly Fulani" - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.