Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (34673 Views)

Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by totorimi: 5:04am On Dec 26, 2015
People who occupy sensitive positions like this media adviser should be very very careful what the say or write, because it will surely come across to different people in many different ways.
in my humble opinion this tweet was childish and irresponsible of a media adviser to a president. It paints the govt as selective which shouldn't be. Someone needs to school the guy on how to think properly before tying anything. I'm sure he is on his own on this one, all in a bid to pleas his boss he ends up smearing his image. Govt is never us against them.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by holaralph(m): 6:04am On Dec 26, 2015
It is only wailing wailer that will respond to Mr Femi's tweet, A person that never have any skeleton in His or Her cupboard or that had never kept any skeleton in His Cupboard will never be perturbed by police sudden appearance in his or her house........ A wailer will always wail even when a 20 years barren wailer miraculously gave birth to set of twin in the hospital, A wailer will still try to throw punch at his creator.......... As for Mr Okupe He just neutralized his supposed comment on the last lines. Finally, Mr Femi never list names of wailer in what I just read so wailer are advice to stop hullabaloo
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by ganiujmh: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2015
First time, I seem to agree with Do yin Okupe. Some people are just out there looking for other people's fault & failures.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by Azeez238: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Stop geting ur hopes high sweethrt PDP shal also wail for atleast 16yrs
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by Realhommie(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2015
abe4kom:
Seems Okupe doesn't even know an insult even when it pokes its fingers into his eyes!

A presidentials spokesperson "humorously?" Insulting a section of the populace his principal is supposed to be leading?

And whr's d insult in the tweet? Una too do self.... Everything una go take out of context... The negative reactions that trailed that tweet was so not necessary, Doyin Okupe is right. All of una wey dey act say una sabi pass mk una chill abeg.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by tyav7: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2015
This WAILING WAILER phrase perhaps gives some people orgas.m even in high places.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by tyav7: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Honestly
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by bewla(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2015
arresa:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195726-doyin-okupe-blasts-critics-of-femi-adesinas-wailing-wailers-christmas-message.html

Didn't know Okupe get sense sha... grin
But sir you promise to change your name if BABA win election i guess your name now is wailer
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by mynd44isabastard: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Greenbullet:
it is either you are mad or you are crazy for choosing DAT username.

Mynd44 dis dude has broken rule 2, lalasticlala do something
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by mynd44isabastard: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Saheed9:
you got my ribs cracking. U funny die

grin cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by mynd44isabastard: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
@ Mynd44, doesn't this moniker and its siggy violate Rule 20 which states that mods shouldn't be disobeyed, disrespected or defamed??

Just asking.

Keep deceiving your self does any1 has right to any name? I choose to ansa anything who cares, mind your buisness
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by mynd44isabastard: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2015
Ryda:

Bro u funny o...wetin d guy do u?

cheesy grin.... the dude middle name na banning
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by oluwasegun007(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2015
somebody is looking for safe Haven..... hmmmm
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by dollyptosh(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:
Op

PDP is being mature with their role as opposition

By 2019 they will use it against APC if APC fails cool
And I assure you it's going to work IF Apc fails. I wish them well though for our own good.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by Fumbaby: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Ok.. my moniker says it all

Lmao this your moniker na bomb ooohhh

Mynd44 go chop off your head, the guy can wail chaiiiiiiiii
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by Greenbullet(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Mynd44 dis dude has broken rule 2, lalasticlala do something
innocent
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by monex(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2015
tunshe:
I hope the cartoonist will change the picture of Doyin okupe having his brain replaced with indomie to FFK or Abati.

Mr. Dr. Doyin Okupe has earned my respect on this one.

Objectivity rules!
Doyin is being patronising. The message from Femi Adesina was inappropraite. Femi is a Presidential spokesman not some social commentator. That Doyin was guilty of things like this in his time as special adviser doesnt mean Femi should toe the same line.

This is as much further from Objectivity as any I have read/seen.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by Scholarforever: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
There is more to Okupe's reply than meets the eye.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by Diomimi: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2015
PDP=wailing wailer APC=inclusive.... Nigeria youth=fans
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by sparkleRed(f): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2015
“On behalf of the wailers we salute Femi and thank him for this inconclusive Xmas felicitation.”
Damn mehn dis dude is fierce! grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by Ryda(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

cheesy grin.... the dude middle name na banning

Maybe he'z trying to form Sexkillz an ex mod on NL
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by sparkleRed(f): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2015
monex:

Doyin is being patronising. The message from Femi Adesina was inappropraite. Femi is a Presidential spokesman not some social commentator. That Doyin was guilty of things like this in his time as special adviser doesnt mean Femi should toe the same line.

This is as much further from Objectivity as any I have read/seen.

Calm down and read inbtw d lines of dat Doyin's message cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by mynd44isabastard: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2015
Ryda:

Maybe he'z trying to form Sexkillz an ex mod on NL

Am glad the moniker u mentioned is now ex soon he will follow suit
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by benzion72(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2015
I smells a rat, before you know Indomie will cross to APC he is any government in power.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by Ryda(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2015
mynd44isabastard:

Am glad the moniker u mentioned is now ex soon he will follow suit

Guess u know killz
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by monex(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2015
sparkleRed:

Calm down and read inbtw d lines of dat Doyin's message cheesy

sorry, i am terrible at sarcasm. abeg interprete for me. i am never calm.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by mynd44isabastard: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ryda:

Guess u know killz

Sure
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by justmenoni: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
chai dat ur username get power oooo mynd44 i beg come and see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mynd44isabastard:

Ok.. my moniker says it all
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
arresa:

Because wailers are not supposed to have common sense hence being wailers of course..
wailers have more sense than the hailers and liars.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message by mikolo80: 3:43am On Dec 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.