Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,142 members, 7,852,891 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. (1250 Views)

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. by lawrenzooo: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
He had always talked to me about getting a new wife but I've always advised him against it, As I've never been an advocate of polygamy and i do believe marital problems abound in every marriage and couples should sit down together and trash out issues. However i was speechless and dumbfounded when i inquired about his wife yesterday and he told me if not for the fact that "Murder" is a crime against God He would have strangled life out of the poor woman.

I tend to wonder what happened to the love my friend once shared with this young woman and how on earth did they get to a point where he would wish a fellow human death. Not just any human in this case but his wife and the mother of his two lovely kids. Did she all of a sudden become a beast? is he seeing someone else that is making him develop hatred for the woman at home? all these are questions i wish i could answer.

Till he left my place i couldn't mutter a word even though i know i cannot afford to remain silent at a time like this surely i do know i have to speak and possibly act this time around because i do believe no matter how bad someone is that person holds the key to someone else's happiness and possibly to save the young woman's life. But deep down i also feel a sense of guilt! guilty in the sense that he had always told me he wanted another wife even though i always advised him against it, i really never cared to ask him what exactly were the issues he was having with his wife. Now i begin to ask myself could i have saved my friends marriage if i had cared more? maybe or maybe not! and now i guess it has gotten to a point of no return. Its unfortunate am acting at a time that is a little too late i do hope i have learned from it and wouldn't repeat same mistake again.

i hope to go see my friend tomorrow and hear what the problem is and possible see if its possible to resolve amicable but should that fail, i would advice he go for a divorce and am sure that's not a bad advice or what do you think guys.
Re: Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. by naijaboiy: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
At least it's better than when he commits murder.
Re: Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. by Genea(f): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pls op,let ur frnd leave the house for a while cos if he remains the wife wud provoke him to do a disastrous thing
Re: Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. by nmreports: 1:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Marriage with its challenges.
Is there really any sweet marriage?
Re: Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Too bad
Re: Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. by NemzySeries(m): 4:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Mitcheeeeeeew......wat a waste of mb n comments on pointless post

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Wanted A Baby So Badly She Got One From My Husband / Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. / When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.