Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. (1247 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Amazing photos of two lovers that would really want you to have a real girlfrien / Awww See What These Two Lovers Are Up To. (pic 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by engrsyer(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2016
★Before Sex.

Boy : Baby Are You Ready ?

Girl : Yes Am Ready Love We HaveBeen waiting for This For 4 Years Now.

Boy : Yes We Have Love.

Girl : Promise Me You Won't leave Me After Taking My Virginity.

Boy : I Promise My Love.

Girl : Okay Love So We Going To Use A Condom ?

Boy : Love i Trust You And you trust me don't see A Reason For Us To Use A Condom.

Girl : Yes Love I Trust You.

Boy : Are You Sure You Ready Love

Girl : Yes Am Ready Boo. .
(*10 Mintures later, After Sex*)

Boy : Wow That Was Great Love.

Girl : Yes Love It Was Great But am in pain Now.

Boy : Sorry Love you Have To Be in pain Cause it was Your First Time.

Girl : Okay Love Hope Second time it won't be painful?.

Boy : Nah Love Second Time it won't be Painful.

Girl : Okay (*Few Days Later*) .
Girl : Babe Am Pregnant.

Boy : You What ?

Girl : ( Crying )Am Pregnant.
(The Boy Didn't Say Anything For 5Minutes then he Got Up And
Went To His room and got Back After 15 Minutes)

Boy : ( On His Knees ) I Have been waiting for this Day For 3 Years So Will you make me the happiest Man In The World? Will you please marry me ?

Girl : (Crying) Yes I Will Marry You.

Boy : Wow Thank You Love I love you so Much.

Girl : I Love You Too My future husband. .
(9 Months later The girl gave birth to two beautiful Baby Girls.) .
*A Year later they got married* . ..

ALL OF YOU THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BREAK HER HEART !! !! .

*NOT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME! . LADIES DO YOU GET THAT? .

MEN DO YOU AGREE??
Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Itumo eleyi bayi undecided
Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by engrsyer(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2016
HateU2:
meaning?
HateU2:
meaning?
Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by MissSlimbody(f): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Yes, all men aren't the same.
Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2016
I can say this is an exceptional situation. smiley
Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by ucheHapers(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Get a decent girl, date her, if she gets pregnant...u've got nothing to lose...simply wife her...leave oloshos for LAWMA.

2 Likes

Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by sinaj(f): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2016
Only if it happens like these outside nairaland, there would av bin less touts and bastards undecided

Nice script op sad

TRUST NONE!

1 Like

Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by Smellymouth: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2016
E too long undecided
Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by Synzu(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2016
So is this supposed to make me fork without a condom or wat?? I still don't gerrit
Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by engrsyer(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
I can say this is an exceptional situation. smiley
exceptional in what way(s)?
Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by engrsyer(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
ucheHapers:
Get a decent girl, date her, if she gets pregnant...u've got nothing to lose...simply wife her...leave oloshos for LAWMA.
Hahahaha... So loosens are meant for LAGOS?
Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by engrsyer(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
Only if it happens like these outside nairaland, there would av bin less touts and bastards undecided

Nice script op sad

TRUST NONE!

Go

Thanks dear.
Re: Heart To Heart Discussion Between Two Lovers. by sinaj(f): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
engrsyer:
Thanks dear.
u wlcme wink

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? / A word is enough for the wise. / What Is Your Take On This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.