Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall (4757 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Smoke2015: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Yours truly was minding her business today o, when a certain MDB reader and friend gisted me about what he saw last night at Ikeja City Mall(Shoprite). According to the MDB reader, a certain Governor, the loudest and most radical of them all arrived with his security detail, by the cab park outside the mall in a G-Wagon.

The said Governor known for his showmanship did not disappoint. He is said to have parked in the middle of the road, jumped down from the passenger sit in front before his Lady lover came down from the back sit. In the full glare of onlookers and passerby, the married Governor is said to have held this plus size lady in a warm embrace and kissed her before getting her a cab. He is said to have then gifted money to members of the cab park and people around before driving off.

Further enquiry by MDB revealed that the South West Governor from time to time drops off his women at that cab park, and has never cared about the prying eyes of the Press. He probably doesn’t care…lol. Anyways, that is why I’m here. The next time he is spotted dropping off one of his ‘friends’, MDB will certainly get a picture….except of course he reads this in good time, hehehe. This is not gossip o. This is CONFIRMED. I only didn’t mention his name because my source didn’t get a picture.

Anyway, how your Christmas dey go? Rice and chicken remain?

cc lalasticlala Dominique Seun

http://mojidelano.com/2015/12/christmas-day-gist-how-governor-was-sighted-kissing-and-romancing-lover-yesterday-night-at-ikeja-city-mall/

Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by misspicy(f): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Every form of Amebo must end with 2015 in OP's life IJN (Amen)

BTW picture or I DON'T BELIEVE IT undecided

Merry Christmas to you all

1 Like

Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Swaggzkid: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
evidence of truth or gerarahere
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2015

BLOGGERS..... SMH....

LA BELIEVE, LA BEND

1 Like

Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Omotayor123(f): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wey picture

1 Like

Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Medunah: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Msheeew, lobbish
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by LaurelP(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is why no blogger will make heaven.
They lie better than lawyers.

Smh
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Truepee(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
moji fall my hand i swear..... but sha i am mrkuipid
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by agarawu23(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
[size=40pt]nonsense[/size]
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by fhelihx(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
misspicy:
Every form of Amebo must end with 2015 in OP's life IJN (Amen)

BTW picture or I DON'T BELIEVE IT undecided

Merry Christmas to you all
Lol
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by fhelihx(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
The governor owns his world,let him enjoy.. cool
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by SINNZ(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ayodele omo Fayose is that you? smiley
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Sacramento4real(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
*In FFK's Voice * Op, what are you smoking? grin
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
How will this change the price of tomatoes in market.?

What's my own undecided
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by lacicrips(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
SINNZ:
Ayodele omo Fayose is that you? smiley
Naah. Fayose doesn't show off, and you won't catch him in a gwagon. The only southwest governor that fits that description is...
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by amtalkin(f): 1:33am On Dec 26, 2015
This is how you want to compete with Linda Ikeji in 2016?
At this point the witches in your village are sure of their victory.
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Qualer: 3:26am On Dec 26, 2015
amtalkin:
This is how you want to competitive with Linda Ikeji in 2016?
At this point the witches in your village are sure of their victory.

no, i doesn't think she is wanting to be 'competitive' with lindaikeji, i thinking she is wanting to be just a bloggering in 2016 o! grin
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Stesibelle17(f): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by akp202(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2015
end time false news....u mean to say with the thousand of onlookers around d governor no one could bring out his/'her phone to take a shot of d governor....OP repent o...Every amebo familiar spirit in OP's life die by fire before d end of 2015 grin
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by Drversatile: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2015
akp202:
end time false news....u mean to say with the thousand of onlookers around d governor no one could bring out his/'her phone to take a shot of d governor....OP repent o...Every amebo familiar spirit in OP's life die by fire before d end of 2015 grin

You're the bomb to this propaganda
Re: How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall by ednut1(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Can we have the so called social media bill pls asap

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This? / All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once / Men, Where Would You Go To? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.