Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! (2955 Views)

I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / Is Double Dating Good Or Bad??? / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating But Agreed To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 4:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by olumide81(m): 5:01am On Dec 26, 2015
LovePeddler alert! You are friends with a potential akuna.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 26, 2015
You shouldn't get too bothered OP, it's her life.
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
we have been friends for 1 & half year now. she just clock 20, she has this like for handsome&fair guys. she has a bf at home and the guy calls her always,they chat,smile and feel really happy with each other. just last month, she told me ,she has a new guy now! and i was like "what about your bf at home" she said she is confused that she love the two guys.hmm...(girls). i gave her the advice i could give. two weeks later ,she came home very sick , after the test,she was confirmed pregnant for the new guy.(as a student with a strict dad) she did abortion,which almost cost her young life. yet wen the guy at home stil calls her,she behaves innocent. i told her"u cant date two guys" its a sin. she wil say "she is confused" . am just mad and angry. i feel like exposing her! please what should i do? :cc :
mind your business and allow her to enjoy her life. Now tell us about your romantic life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 5:04am On Dec 26, 2015
olumide81:
LovePeddler alert! You are friends with a potential akuna.
you sound like my bf(cos that was wat he said too)
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 5:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
mind your business and allow her to enjoy her life. Now tell us about your romantic life
she is my room mate and am the eldest. what ever happens, i wil be questioned.
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 5:09am On Dec 26, 2015
PushMusic:
she is like a sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
she is like a sister.
Pray for her if talking doesn't yield any results.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2015
PushMusic:

Pray for her if talking doesn't yield any results.
i dont think u want no (she is a deeper lifer) sad to say
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
I asked my grandmother who is 117 today the secret of her long life and she said " my daughter I mind my own business"
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 5:18am On Dec 26, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
I asked my grandmother who is 117 today the secret of her long life and she said " my daughter I mind my own business"
i think only those without conscious that mind their business even wen someone is goin the wrong part.
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
i dont think u want no (she is a deeper lifer) sad to say
Makes it even sad that church girls are kinda worse these days. undecided

Ecoterrorist:
LMFAO! grin
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2015
PushMusic:
Makes it even sad that church girls are kinda worse these days. undecided
dont generalise pls
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
dont generalise pls
Yeah!
Doesn't apply to all.
I guess it has to do with personal values. sad

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
I asked my grandmother who is 117 today the secret of her long life and she said " my daughter I mind my own business
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
i think only those without conscious that mind their business even wen someone is goin the wrong part.
did you try to remove the iroko in your eyes befoes before helping someone? Let's start with a harmless but poignant question, are you a virgin? I asked that because if you are having sex now I don't see any reason why you should judge her on who to have sex with. Nobody holy passs

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 5:42am On Dec 26, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
did you try to remove the iroko in your eyes befoes before helping someone? Let's start with a harmless but poignant question, are you a virgin? I asked that because if you are having sex now I don't see any reason why you should judge her on who to have sex with. Nobody holy passs
thats not the issue here. we are talking about double dating . i have a bf am faithful and loyal to.
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by HopeAtHand: 5:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
thats not the issue here. we are talking about double dating . i have a bf am faithful and loyal to.

Where did you say u live?? Bauchi or Sokoto
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 5:49am On Dec 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Where did you say u live?? Bauchi or Sokoto
y ask guy?
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by HopeAtHand: 5:51am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
y ask guy?

Was wondering where we find loyal and faithful ladies these days.
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 5:55am On Dec 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Was wondering where we find loyal and faithful ladies these days.
realy, there are many ladies out there,that are faithful. and wil even give their bf any amount of money they want.
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
does your friend tell people about your relationship? Mind your business and stop gossiping about her. You can talk to her or you leave her
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
does your friend tell people about your relationship? Mind your business and stop gossiping about her. You can talk to her or you leave her
you out of point.
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Blessinzy(f): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
ok thanks
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 26, 2015
PushMusic:
what more can I say? Nothing, you said it all

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by slap1(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2015
If she doesn't heed your advice, let her be. She will eventually make her own mistakes and learn from them.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
she is like a sister.
even if she is ur twin sis, it is her life.

Btw, are u a Chemist?
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2015
She isn't a kid @20. It seems some ppl can only learn the hard way. I've got a couple of friends who do silly things too. I do my bit as a friend by advising and supporting when necessary, but when they refuse to heed good advice, I stay on my lane. U can't live sb else' life.

Allow that girl be. Continue talking to her if u've got the time. But don't do anything more than that.
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:
we have been friends for 1 & half year now. she just clock 20, she has this like for handsome&fair guys. she has a bf at home and the guy calls her always,they chat,smile and feel really happy with each other. just last month, she told me ,she has a new guy now! and i was like "what about your bf at home" she said she is confused that she love the two guys.hmm...(girls). i gave her the advice i could give. two weeks later ,she came home very sick , after the test,she was confirmed pregnant for the new guy.(as a student with a strict dad) she did abortion,which almost cost her young life. yet wen the guy at home stil calls her,she behaves innocent. i told her"u cant date two guys" its a sin. she wil say "she is confused" . am just mad and angry. i feel like exposing her! please what should i do? :cc :
LOL. She's still at experimental age and wants to experiment more.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2015
You know what? Why don't you introduce your lower lip to your upper lip... and let 'em be together for a while?

I mean, how sure are u the other gee @ home doesn't have another boo too? Be a good friend!
Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Blessinzy:

Please Blessinzy, kindly mind your business for your friend is not married to any of the guys,so no lawyer will QUESTION you.

As long as you female gender ain't married,cheating is inevitable.

An old lady I know died at the age of 109yrs.
She wasn't rich nor very healthy,but she never failed to mind her business.
I suggest you do same.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! by ITbomb(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Dating two guys is a sin but fvcking is not. Enough!!!

Don't repeat this next year

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Marketers And Their Etiquette. / real gee / Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.