Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why The Presidential Hatred - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Presidential Hatred (10343 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Happy boxing day to you all.
Outside Gen Buhari defeating president Jonathan and making the 5% speech is there any other reason why the current president is hated so much in the central East, most other ethnic groups in the region including the former presidents tribe has moved on but the core igbos expecially the artisans can't bear to let go, day before yesterday at mgbuka Aba, the president was being blamed for Diamond bank not having network to dispense cash during Xmas , that it was the first in history . Putting party politics aside and looking at national policies he might not have done excellently but he has started on a good job intent.
Over to you guys what really are president Buhari's sins let's see if we can intelligently reason . No insults please Mynd44 might be by the corner.

Long live good people of Igboland
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2015
That is the attitude from biafra brainwashed ppl,they feel they are invincible and must be listened to. Biafra my black ass.

17 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Ausbongean: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2015
we don't hate him we want to be on our own pls is not by force to be together . we are tired of this nation

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Ausbongean:
we don't hate him we want to be on our own pls is not by force to be together . we are tired of this nation

In as much as I understand the marginalisation of our people and every other part of Nigeria. Secession is not the answer right now. Nigeria is about to get better and we will not be left behind.

10 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2015
BlackMaria:
That is the attitude from biafra brainwashed ppl,they feel they are invincible and must be listened to. Biafra my black ass.

That's uncalled for
Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

That's uncalled for
U expect me to tell lies.

7 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by EternalTruths: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Proudlyngwa:
Happy boxing day to you all.
Outside Gen Buhari defeating president Jonathan and making the 5% speech is there any other reason why the current president is hated so much in the central East, most other ethnic groups in the region including the former presidents tribe has moved on but the core igbos expecially the artisans can't bear to let go, day before yesterday at mgbuka Aba, the president was being blamed for Diamond bank not having network to dispense cash during Xmas , that it was the first in history . Putting party politics aside and looking at national policies he might not have done excellently but he has started on a good job intent.
Over to you guys what really are president Buhari's sins let's see if we can intelligently reason . No insults please Mynd44 might be by the corner.

Long live good people of Igboland
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Why did he call the SS/SE 5% ?

Why did he say that he would focus more on the 97% .?

Why did he appoint more 97% people than 5% people..?

All these will help you understand the dislike for him cool

26 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by dunkem21(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

Thread closed grin

12 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2015
BlackMaria:

U expect me to tell lies.

No, but the language biafra your own black ass was uncalled for for. Learn to separate the emotions from reason.
Thanks
Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Thread closed grin

Thread reopened grin

4 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

I said outside the 97% / 5% miscalculation. Moreover the ministerial positions favours us and you don't expect those who stood by him not to to be rewarded more by him.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by luvinhubby(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

In as much as I understand the marginalisation of our people and every other part of Nigeria. Secession is not the answer right now. Nigeria is about to get better and we will not be left behind.

Please my brother specify one, just one, indice that says Nigeria is getting better. Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by lawydewy(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Don't be sentimentalcrat/propagandacrat because Dr JONATHAN lost! My people!!! My IGBo BROTHERS! if we leave, who go lose? You can't believe it, we will lose/lost/loose like BUSH MEN in Kalahari desert................. The poooooor will suffer! The rich will negotiate their standard! SUPREMACY/SUPERIORITY COMPLEX IS IN ONW BLOOD...... An average IGBOman wanna be on top even in our villages........ Am proud of that,that's what make us work hard!!!!kwazonu oO How big/large is our land? Why do we invent in another's manland? Have we resolve the issue of OSU&IDIALA? IGBO calling another IGBO slave ?A big QUESTION! uba miri issue ?? Ijaw/calabar/efik/kalabari/ibibio/isoko/ ogoja/idoma/igede/igala/opobo/urhobo etc will not follow us.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

Please my brother specify one, just one, indice that says Nigeria is getting better. Thanks

I said Nigeria is about to get better.
There is more transparency and accountability at the the top soon as it will trickle down and that can only mean one thing .
It's a gradual process but also a sure process.
Before every giant leap there is certainly a little squat.
Constructive criticism is what we should focus on

9 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Lordwize(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2015
1. He keeps on promising what is not achievable.
2. Fuel scarcity and he is not saying anything about it.
3. Fighting selective anti graft war like OBJ, is better than not at all though.
4. The economy not working, naira is getting useless against the dollars.
5. Prices of food have skyrocketed.
6. Travelling unnecessarily.
7. INEC not working properly with inconclusive elections.
8. Not saying anything on national burning issues.
ETC I beg.

17 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2015
lawydewy:
Don't be sentimentalcrat/propagandacrat because Dr JONATHAN lost!
My people!!!
My IGBo BROTHERS!
if we leave, who go lose?
You can't believe it, we will lose/lost/loose like BUSH MEN
in Kalahari desert.................
The poooooor will suffer! The rich will negotiate their
standard!
SUPREMACY/SUPERIORITY COMPLEX IS IN ONW
BLOOD......
An average IGBOman wanna be on top even in our
villages........
Am proud of that,that's what make us work hard!!!!kwazonu
oO
How big/large is our land? Why do we invent in another's
manland? Have we resolve the issue of OSU&IDIALA? IGBO
calling another IGBO slave ?A big QUESTION!
uba miri issue ?? Ijaw/calabar/efik/kalabari/ibibio/isoko/
ogoja/idoma/igede/igala/opobo/urhobo etc will not follow
us.

Thanks for for your points but the question remains why the hatred for PMB so we can reason it out
Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Adminisher: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Ausbongean:

This is the stupidest statement in the world. There is no way a whole tribe would be tired of a country. The vocal minority is just trying to shove things down the throat of majoriy of Ibos.

Citizenship is not by force and has never been for INDIVIDUALS.

If truly the great majority of Ibos are tired of Nigeria there should have been a spike in the number of people renouncing Nigerian citizenship from that region.

You guys are just immature, shameless and poor losers who are grieving because the weak corrupt president was removed from office . You want to leave the field of play because you are four goals down.I have looked at this Biafra thing well all I see is death, retrogression and pain for all Ibos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Lordwize:
1. He keep on promising what is not achievable.
3. Fighting selective anti graft war like OBJ, is better than not at all though.
ETC I beg.

Thanks for those who are pro PMB over to you guys
Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Adminisher:

This is the stupidest statement in the world. There is no way a whole tribe would be tired of a country. The vocal minority is just trying to shove things down the throat of majoriy of Ibos.

If truly the great majority of Ibos are tired of Nigeria there should have been a spike in the number of people renouncing Nigerian citizenship from that region.

You guys are just immature, shameless and poor losers who are grieving because the weak corrupt president was removed from office . You want to leave the field of play because you are four goals down.I have looked at this Biafra thing well all I see is death, retrogression and pain for all Ibos.

Thanks for your points are noted.
Learn how to control negative aggression in your words you will win more friends that way.
Over to the question why do people need dislike the President

1 Like

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by EternalTruths: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2015
Adminisher:

That's left for UN Referendum to decide

Until then , your view remains irrelevant cool

7 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by realjoker(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Lordwize:
ETC I beg.
so are these enough reason to hate him this much, because there is no correlation between all these your reasons with the hatred. Jonathan could not deliver 10% of his electoral promises but still yet your people call him their hero(understatement)

6 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
EternalTruths:

That's left for UN Referendum to decide

Until then , your view remains irrelevant cool

Thanks but all views are relevant
Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by luvinhubby(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

I said Nigeria is about to get better.
There is more transparency and accountability at the the top soon as it will trickle down and that can only mean one thing .
It's a gradual process but also a sure process.
Before every giant leap there is certainly a little squat.
Constructive criticism is what we should focus on
Both CBN governor and accountant-general has denied knowledge of the N8.7 billion Remitta heist and you are waiting for accountability from a govt that has at least two major former governor thieves as super ministers in it.
Every major global economic firm has forecasted gloom for Nigeria economically with JP Morgan and Standard Chartered de-listing Nigeria from their bond index. Our 2016 budget is based on 25% borrowing and crude oil price benchmark of $38 and global energy forecasters are estimating that with the entrance of Iran and U.S into the oil export market that crude will sell around $20 per barrel.
I wish Buhari well but Nigeria can never get better under the current structure and that is the subject of another discourse.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

Both CBN governor and accountant-general has denied knowledge of the N8.7 billion Remitta heist and you are waiting for accountability from a govt that has at least two major former governor thieves as super ministers in it.
Every major global economic firm has forecasted gloom for Nigeria economically with JP Morgan and Standard Chartered de-listing Nigeria from their bond index. Our 2016 budget is based on 25% borrowing and crude oil price benchmark of $38 and global energy forecasters are estimating that with the entrance of Iran and U.S into the oil export market that crude will sell around $20 per barrel.
I wish Buhari well but Nigeria can never get better under the current structure and that is the subject of another discourse.

Can you please supply valid references let's take it up from there.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Ausbongean: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Adminisher:

your insults can not makes me change my mind pls can you tell me one single thing that makes you to be proud of Nigeria. and for your information ipob and radio Biafra has be into existence before Jonathan era director spare not even Jonathan bad government. but buhari and his dictatorship style arrested Nnadi KANU whereby disobeying two court order.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Lordwize:
ETC I beg.

1.The fuel scarcity issue of is regrettable as the coordinating minister of petroleum we need to hear more about from the president, and that I agree.
2.The dollar amount versus naira can't be faulted on this administration.
3. Price of food skyrockets every festive season.
4. Traveling is necessary
5.INEC is an independent organisation and only two elections have been inconclusive of which are the reasons are not so bad

3 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by luvinhubby(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by luvinhubby(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

1.The fuel scarcity issue of is regrettable as the coordinating minister of petroleum we need to hear more about from the president, and that I agree.
2.The dollar amount versus naira can't be faulted on this administration.
3. Price of food skyrockets every festive season.
4. Traveling is necessary
5.INEC is an independent organisation and only two elections have been inconclusive of which are the reasons are not so bad

Clarify no. 2

1 Like

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Ausbongean:
your insults can not makes me change my mind pls can you tell me one single thing that makes you to be proud of Nigeria. and for your information ipob and radio Biafra has be into existence before Jonathan era director spare not even Jonathan bad government. but buhari and his dictatorship style arrested Nnadi KANU whereby disobeying two court order.

Pardon him for the insults.
IPOB and radio Biafra didn't refer to nigeria as a zoo then.
Nnamdi kanu canvassed for one Nigeria then.
So why the hate now.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

Clarify no. 2
That will lead us into partisan politics which am trying to avoid on this thread. Moreover what banks sell is different from from what we hear on the parallel to market
Re: Why The Presidential Hatred by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Members Of Islamic Movement In Nigeria Protest In Kaduna / BREAKING: Nigerian Troops Arrest Sunday Igboho, 20 Others (Pictures) / Fuel Subsidy Removal Will Worsen Condition Of Nigerians – Northern Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.